Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
for every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness

- Am I? - please don’t let his cheeks go red again, he’s got enough embarrassment for one day already. But what John said about him was very sweet and he couldn’t help feeling the warmth inside his chest. - Oh, do you also forget your skills when you lose memory? I mean… I’ve never met anyone with amnesia and I don’t watch sci-fi - he only watched one episode of Dr House but he got discouraged because of the main character’s nasty personality. But Hailey would probably now, she was a total geek. - Sure, I’d love to. I can introduce you to my favorite book - it was one of the timeless classics and John probably read or heard about it already (but maybe forgot?). Jaehyun really liked it and was coming back to it from time to time. - Woah, not so fast! You should lie, come here - he slowly pulled the man to the bed, it was the doctor's order after all. He had to rest as much as possible for the next few days. - I can show you but they’re not anything special. Just regular pics - as he’s never actually left the city itself. - Yeah, he was the best. I had him since I was little but he got very sick and we had to say goodbye to him - it was easy to tell that Jaehyun had a strong bond with his dog and the memories of him still hurt as the loss was fresh. - You look like the golden retriever guy - kind and sweet as him. After trying to find some pics in the flood of memes, he finally found some of them. - Here’s the sunset in Miami Beach, I took it last summer. And that’s my friend, Judy. She studies in New York now - he missed her a lot when she left to pursue her dreams. - That’s my mom when she’s in her scary mode - he giggled when seeing his mom seconds before she hit dad with her favorite cloth. The emotions on their faces were telling all the story.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

— You are. — He answered quietly, looking Jaehyun in the eyes. He found himself drowning in their beauty again. But something was wrong. — You’ve got an eyelash.. here. — Cupping his cheek in his hand he brushed it with a thumb, coughing after starring and keeping his hand there for way too long. — Yeah.. um, I mean I don’t think you’re forgetting how to do something but you’re just forgetting what you’re actually good at. It’s like, you remember everything and losing only part of your life.. at least I believe. — Was he actually right? Or maybe he didn’t remember something he should’ve remembered and he couldn’t answer because that’s what he thought or he didn’t know something he should’ve known existed. This was too twisted. — Oh, I can’t wait. Let me guess what kind of genre… It must be romance. Or maybe poetry? You look like an ethereal angel with that divine smile on your archangelic face and angels love romantic stuff. Did i guess? — He smiled at Jaehyun trying not to pay attention to his rosy cheeks. Making him uncomfortable and shy was the last thing he wanted. Was the way he described him too much?
He followed to bed as he didn’t want to do anything that could worsen his condition. He needed to get better so he could stop being a burden. Nodding, he quieted down. It must’ve been hard to deal with the loss of such a friend.
Maybe he was right? With the golden retriever thing or any dog actually as he sometimes really acted like one.. especially with the curious head thingy. — Oh.. — He looked at the sunset, watching it carefully. Everything that was needed to be in the picture was included just perfectly. All the pictures he showed were really good not that he knew a lot about photography himself but the first picture was actually breathtaking. — Oh, your mom looks so funny. — He giggled loudly. — Was she pissed off at your dad? Hey.. do you mind? — He pointed at Jaehyun’s phone.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Jaehyun had no idea what was happening to him. He was shy, sure, but he’s never felt like this with someone. His heart was beating fast, too fast, and he was scared that John would notice that. His cheeks were too red, and when their eyes met… Jaehyun has only read about that in books, sometimes fantasizing about falling in love at first sight with someone himself, but he knew the chances were low. He’s never had a boyfriend and even if he wasn’t closeted anymore and his parents more or less accepted that he wasn’t straight, he was too shy to ask somebody out. Shit, he never even kissed anyone, as embarrassing as it might sound at his age. But when he looked John in the eyes and when he was so close, he somehow knew that it was it. His dreamy love at first sight. And it excited and scared him at the same time. - Oh… thanks - he mumbled, even more shy than before and took a deep breath to go back to his senses. - I see. It must be difficult… But once you feel better, I’ll help you get your memories back. All of them - he said with a warm smile. For now, he didn’t want to think that John most likely had someone special waiting for him somewhere. Especially when he started saying such nice things about him that made him become quiet again, but not in a bad way. He’s never received so many sweet words from someone he liked. - Y-yes. I actually like both - it was unusual for a man but he really liked this romantic bullshit as his younger sister used to call it. Jaehyun rarely showed people his pictures as for him they weren’t too good but he liked taking them anyway. - Yeah, she’s always angry with him for something - he giggled. - Sure - Jaehyun handed him over his phone, wondering why he asked for it.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Casper could tell the same about his heart beating crazily at the sight of this beautiful boy in front of him and looking into his eyes was only making him stay like this forever. He couldn’t understand if the redness that appeared on Jaehyun’s cheeks was something bad or rather good. Maybe he was making him uncomfortable with the way he was describing him? Or maybe with the way he was looking at him? It was hard not to stare when the beautifully dark, shiny eyes were making him hypnotized to the point it was so hard to stop. Casper although preferred to believe that Jaehyun was only shy and not uncomfortable. He wouldn’t forgive himself if he ever made Shin feel this way. That's why he let go of his cheek, although the softness of it was still lingering on his fingers. Was it awkward to feel something like this after so little time of knowing someone? Little did he know his parents also fell in love at first sight. — That means a lot to me. But I don’t think it’s possible to do it. It has to come by itself somehow, isn’t it? — He looked down at his hands, swallowing hard. What if it won’t ever come back and he will be stuck without knowing who he truly was? What if he won’t ever see his family again if he had any? If he could somehow get them back it would be amazing but what if he had to pay for it? What if getting it back meant losing the ones he was making with Jaehyun?
It made him smile that he guessed his preferences and also made him giddy to know which book was his favorite. Maybe they could read some of it later? — It suits you. — It really did. Jaehyun himself felt like someone who was written by a female author. — That’s kind of sweet, at least they’re not bored. — He smiled before taking a phone from Jaehyun’s hands, opening the camera. Spotting a flower next to his bed, he pulled it out of the glass, placing it behind Jaehyun’s ear. It made Casper’s heart flutter a little and he had to blink a couple of times, stopping himself from staring again. Moving the camera on Jaehyun, he smiled before taking a photo of him, looking at the results right away.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Nothing he said made Jaehyun uncomfortable, actually he felt really good in John’s company. Strange, they barely met and he had a feeling as if they knew each other for a long time. It doesn’t often happen that you have such a connection with someone and he hoped it wasn’t one-sided. He wanted John to feel as homey as possible.
- That’s what the doctor said… Hey - he said quietly and took his friend’s hands in his, squeezing them lightly. The man’s hands were so soft and nice in touch. - Don’t lose hope, okay? You’ll remember everything soon. Someone must be looking for you, the police have been informed… I’m sure it will be fine - Jaehyun smiled at him warmly, looking him in the eyes with a small blush on his cheeks. He couldn’t even imagine what John must’ve come through. Jaehyun would love to do more to help him but the only thing he could do was to be with him.
Jaehyun was mostly raised by his sister so no wonder he grew to be a delicate and sensitive boy. He wasn’t a fan of violence and crime stories. - Thank you. Do you think you like reading too? - it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. Jaehyun chuckled, imagining what hell his mom must’ve given his dad now. - It’s never been boring in this family. You’ll see it yourself - he loved his big and crazy family and was really grateful to be born into it. Maybe they weren’t rich but they had everything they needed, loved and supported each other.
He was curious what John wanted to do with his phone, especially when he reached for a flower. - Oh - he said, surprised and blushed again. Jaehyun was usually the one taking pictures, being on it was something new. - Can we take a picture together? - he asked shyly. It’d be nice to have it.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He felt very nice around Jaehyun, he was truly a sweetheart or more like real life snow white. He was sure that if they were somewhere around animals then all of them would come around Jaehyun. He could only hope that he would be able to get to know him a little bit better before going back to his family, his hometown. At some point he would have to, right?
He looked at their hands together and smiled a little before looking up into Jaehyun’s eyes. How was it possible to fall for someone so quickly? They really were taken out of some book. — I won’t. I’ll stop worrying this much, promise. But only if you promise to let me take you somewhere out when I got my memory back. — He smiled, taking Jaehyun's other hand, holding them both. They were soft and delicate, just like his whole self. And he really was serious about his offer. Once everything comes back to normal he would love to take him on a date, somewhere nice. As a thank you for everything he was doing for Casper and because little did he know he was about to fall in love madly and deeply.
He thought about it for a moment before smiling. — I hope so. But there’s only one way to find out. — He winked, noting that they should read something later. — Can’t wait. — Really as far as he heard, Shin’s family was really fun to be around. But for now he wanted to spend some time with Jaehyun. Little did he know his mom was about to storm here soon.
He smiled seeing a blush spreading across Jaehyun’s cheeks. He looked even more soft like this. — Pretty. — He mouthed while looking at the picture. — I would love to. How should I shit? — He chuckled not knowing if he should move closer or stay in this position.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Truth to be said, animals loved Jaehyun and he loved them. Now, when their dog died, he was helping their neighbors and was sometimes taking their dogs for a walk. He really liked spending time with both people and animals but if he had to choose, he’d go for the latter. But if he was a snow white then John was surely giving him vibes of some prince. If there were only some Asians in the British royal family, he’d believe hundred percent that he was a part of them. He seemed to be very well-mannered and Jaehyun could bet he was coming from some important family which meant that maybe they’ll search for him soon if he won’t call them for some time. And sadly the police didn’t find John’s phone yet. - I promise. We can go anywhere you want - that promise would be very easy to keep. With red cheeks, he looked down at their intertwined hands which looked as if they were made for each other. Jaehyun tried not to think too much about it as it would surely lead him to a big fat crush that he was quickly developing anyway. What were the chances that John liked men? Or that he liked him back? Hell, they barely knew each other, not to mention John didn’t remember anything about himself. Falling in love now would be very silly but Jaehyun couldn’t help but do it anyway. - T-thanks - he mumbled, as he didn’t have it easy to take compliments. Not because he didn’t receive them but because he was quite shy. - It’s perfect as it is - with a smile, he moved a bit closer to John and took a picture of them together. - Wow, you’re very photogenic - he’d love to take more pictures of him once he gets better.
After some time they had to prepare something for dinner and in the evening, when his whole family gathered together, they spent some time with them before heading to Jaehyun’s room. - Hey, what have I told you? You take the bed, I’ll take the floor - and he didn’t intend on changing his mind. But for now they were both sitting on Jaehyun’s bed as his friend was quietly reading some passages from Pride and Prejudice and Jaehyun was literally melting when John was reading with his beautiful accent.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Later when everything will be already okay and he will take Jaehyun for the small trip to his hometown he will definitely show him the animals in the villages nearby and also he will take him for a ride on his beautiful horse which deep inside he surely missed. Coming from the Nicolau family he actually had to dress up as one from time to time whenever attending a banquet. Although he didn’t really like wearing these kinds of clothes or just being there it meant a lot to his parents and they’ve done a lot to make Casper the guy he was now so he was just pushing through it without any problems. For them. Maybe he would change his mind and actually enjoyed it if he had his significant other being there with him? He was tired of his parents introducing him to some ladies who screamed mental freak from a distance. He was looking for someone humble, with a big heart. Delicate with a beautiful smile and even more beautiful eyes. Someone he was staring at right now, yet he was not aware yet that the love of his life was right next to him.
— Can’t wait. — He smiled, not letting go of Jaehyun’s hands yet. He allowed himself to look a little bit longer when he looked down. Was it wrong that he wanted to stay like this longer? With their hands interlocked together. Falling in love would be really silly but love couldn’t be stopped, right? He didn’t know yet but his heart was beating for Jaehyun.
With a small smile and nod, he looked at the camera. He didn’t think he was looking good in the pictures but the compliment made him smile anyway. — Pleasure to hear that — He giggled before Jaehyun’s mom stormed into his room. Both of them were slightly embarrassed from getting caught being so close although they didn’t do anything wrong.
— I won’t change your mind? — He flashed him a smile, shaking his head. — You’re quite stubborn. Did you know that Jaehyun? — He looked at him. — And I think you’ve got it after your mom. She’s a lovely woman. You’re very much similar to her with your looks. — Beautiful.
Reading out loud, he caught himself playing with Jaehyun’s hair and once he stopped for a moment he noticed that he drifted off to sleep. Putting the opened book on the nightstand, he slowly adjusted himself so Jaehyun could lay more comfortably and, covering him with a blanket, he turned the light off. The moonlight was lightening up a room a little and watching Jaehyun’s face, he delicately moved his thumb on his cheek before smiling to himself and closing his eyes, drifting on to sleep with Jaehyun on his mind.
Jaehyun Shin

zakończone
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany