Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
for every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness

[outfit]

It’s been a day since Jaehyun found the Englishman beaten on the street, and he again decided to pay him a visit in the hospital after bringing him homemade food last evening. As the man had no documents with him, the hospital handed him a bill for the treatment and stay in the hospital as if he hadn't had enough problems already. The police were trying to find the men that had beaten him and also the identity of the Englishman but as for now there was no new information. That’s why Jaehyun, after a short talk with his mom, decided to offer the man a stay at his flat. It wasn’t big and there were a lot people living there but the guy had no money and no place to stay so it was the only possibility for now. - I asked them to be quiet cause you’re still not in good shape. The loudest is in the morning and in the evening when everyone comes home - he had to warn him against his silly siblings. When they came home, it was quiet as everyone was either at school or at work. And to Jaehyun's surprise, it was clean, most likely for the guest. - So as you can see the kitchen is here, take everything you want, there’s always plenty of food here. There’s a bathroom over there, two of my siblings and my parents have their own but we still have to share it with others, so keep in mind that there might be some lining for it in the morning and evening - he giggled, showing him around his flat. - Here’s a living room, feel free to use the TV. My sisters love watching romcoms here every weekend. And… Here's my room - it was quite small, with a single bed, a closet, a shelf with books and a computer set. But hey, at least he had a little balcony! - You can stay here and I’ll share a room with my sister. If you want to take a shower, here’s a towel. And I have some fresh clothes for you but I’m not sure if this is your style - his sister never missed an opportunity to do the shopping and left something for the Englishman in Jaehyun’s room. - We can go shopping once you feel better.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

The two days in hospital passed faster than he thought since Jaehyun didn’t listen to him and actually came to visit Casper the same day.. which didn’t stop the latter from scolding him. He looked tired and it worried Nicolau a lot, especially when he almost drifted off when the doctor came to check up on his condition.
Right now they were already heading to Jaehyun’s house where Casper was supposed to stay until they figured out where he was staying until he got his ass beaten. This was so annoying and embarrassing because he had literally not even one coin left to pay for his hospital bills and for his stay at Shin’s house in general. He promised Jaehyun to give him back whatever he had to spend on him. How come this guy had such a big fucking heart. He was really too good for this world.
— Oh, no, no. You don’t have to be quiet because of me. You’re already doing a lot for me. Please just act like you usually do. — He chuckled nervously.
He was listening to Jaehyun who was explaining everything to him. The last he needed was walking into his parents room making them uncomfortable. He was still nervous before meeting them though he could bet they were as lovely as their son. — You’ve got a really nice house. Very homey. — He looked around his room, smiling. — You like reading? — He smiled, pointing at a shelf with books. — I could use a shower but please stay here. I can sleep on the floor, really. You and your parents are already doing a lot for me. — Moving rooms was definitely too much. — Sure. — Nodding, Casper sniffed his own shirt, laughing. — I can’t believe this is my type of scent. It’s bloody awful.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

When he explained the Englishman situation to his parents, they proposed inviting him here themselves. He wished they could do more to help John but the rest was in the police’s hands.
- You don’t want them to act like they usually do - this family would be able to wake up the dead before breakfast. And it wasn’t the proper environment to rest for someone who’s just had a concussion. - You need some time to recover and after that, trust me, nothing will stop them from bothering you - his youngest sister was already asking him a thousand questions this morning before he drove her to school. And her excitement passed on Jaehyun, even if the reason for John's stay was far from being a good one. - Ah, thank you… It needs some renovation but maybe next year - if they’ll have enough money by then which is questionable. That’s why Jaehyun learnt to make some small repairs himself. - I do but I rarely have time for it. What about you? - if he remembered, of course. But asking small questions from time to time could help him get the memory back, right? - Oh, no! Absolutely not… Mom would kill me if she saw the guest sleeping on the floor - he giggled, imagining mom running after him with a wiping cloth. - Please, don’t feel bad because we’re doing this for you. I’m sure you’d do the same for me if I was in your place - he smiled brightly. It wasn’t such a big deal and Jaehyun’s family always helped people in need even if they didn’t have that much themselves. - Is it that bad? - he asked, too shy to come closer and check it himself. - You can go take a shower now and I’ll make you some breakfast.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He giggled hearing Jaehyun’s response. — You’re probably exaggerating, it can’t be that bad. — Little did he know they were actually THAT loud and soon he was about to find out himself. But he believed they were as lovely as this guy here was even with their craziness. — It’s only a headache. I’m not on the verge of death anymore. — He smiled, poking Jaehyun’s side. — I’m kidding. Thank you for all of this. Although I don’t mind them bothering me, I’ll answer as much as I can. — Maybe it was better that after all they were going to be this talkative and loud? Because how was Casper going to talk with them when he didn’t know shit. That was going to be hard, very hard. — Oh.. if you need any help let me know. I believe I know how to do some stuff and if not.. there’s always a good time to learn. — He wished to get his memory back by next year. It scared him to death not remembering anything for so long. What was he good at? What kind of job did he have before coming here..IF he had any because how old he really was?
He tried to think of an answer to Jaehyun’s question but after a couple of seconds of complete silence he looked at him apologetically and with embarrassment. — I don’t remember, I’m sorry. But we could read something today if you want? Of course if you don’t have any plans or anything. — He smiled at Jaehyun, curious about the answer. — Even if I asked her myself? Or is she going to kill me as well? — Again he felt the same skip a beat of his heart after Jaehyun giggled. He could listen to it all day. — And if you were in my place, would you feel the same? I’ll try to feel less like a burden, promise. But only if your family let me do something as a thank you for everything. — He smiled. For now, this was the only way he could show his gratefulness to Shin’s family. — Too strong if you ask me. What do you think? — He moved closer to Jaehyun, pulling the collar of his shirt towards him. — Can I help you with that?
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- Yeaaaah, I’m probably exaggerating - he wasn’t making fun of John now but he was really looking forward to him getting better and THEN his family acting… well, like his family. That will be fun. They were all super nice and helpful but also one, big mess. - Wait till my teenage sis gets you in her hands… She wants to become a police detective when she grows up. I bet she figures out your identity quicker than the police - he giggled but actually it could be true. His sis was super smart and somehow she always knew about everything first, even before the neighborhood’s gossip girls. - No worries. We’ll find you something to do once you get better - oh, he was sure of that. His mom wouldn’t miss a chance for snatching another cheap working force. Doing the waiter stuff, cleaning tables or dishes… That was something everyone knew how to do, easy peasy. Jaehyun regretted a bit asking John the question about reading when he noticed how sad it made him feel. He instantly grabbed his hand to squeeze it, even if it cost his heart to race again. - We can do whatever you want. I asked my parents to give me the day off to help you settle down here - his first day off since forever so he really couldn’t wait to spend it with his new friend, even if they would just lie down and do nothing. - She’s the kind of mom that scolds you while hugging so answer yourself - he giggled. His mom was something else and he loved her very much. - I would. But that doesn’t mean you’re a burden. Our stupid neighbor’s a burden, you’re our guest - Jaehyun assured him once again. It was understandable to feel like this in such a situation but not necessary. - Oh - his cheeks went red in a few seconds when John approached him. - It’s uhm… It’s very nice. I like it - he said shyly. Why did his heart beat so fast when John was looking at him? His face was so handsome and his lips… - I’ll go to the kitchen! And you go to the bathroom, see ya - he said quickly before storming out of the room with ears all red.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He raised his eyebrow looking suspiciously at Jaehyun. — Are you mocking me? — Although he was smiling, there was a hidden intention behind it as he stepped a little bit closer to Shin and wiggled his fingers on the side of his waist. He absolutely didn’t know if black haired had any type of tickles but he really hoped he did. This mockery needed a punishment. — Really? That’s brilliant! I can’t wait to meet her.. and the rest of your family. — He smiled, clapping his hands in joy. They were probably one of the best parents in the world if they had such a great and helpful son. He was looking forward to meeting them, even if it might be a little bit stressful for him. — I hope my head can heal fast so I can get things to do. Are you working everyday? — He looked curiously at Jaehyun, moving his head to the side. Casper was like a golden retriever puppy, now and before he lost his memory too. At least he didn’t lose his good behaviour.
He used to work as a waiter and kitchen porter in one of the restaurants in London. Hopefully he didn’t forget these things, that would be too embarrassing if he didn’t remember how to clean the dishes or floors. — Oh! That’s wonderful. One good thing about this.. — He pointed at his head before laughing happily. — You can rest well for a whole day! — One thing that was different about him was he was much more chatty than before and much louder too. — That sounds like a very sweet type of mom. And what happened with your neighbour? — He looked at Jaehyun.
— Really? — He smelled it again, scrunching his nose. There was no way he liked that and he was going to call Jaehyun out but he stormed out of the room like a motor. And was his ear red? He blinked a couple of times, stoned because of Jaehyun’s reaction but he could smell that scent and scrunching his nose again he moved to the bathroom, taking a quick shower.
— Hello. — He smiled at Jaehyun, popping out from behind his back. — Woah! Careful there. — He giggled, catching both of his arms as he wiggled, probably scared because Nicolau popped out of nowhere. — My apologies, I didn’t want to scare you.
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Jaehyun quickly shook his head. - No! Of course n-aah! - before he managed to finish, he was attacked by the tickles, and yes, he had them. Stronger than he would like to. - I’m so-sorry! - he said in-between laugh, trying to catch his breath. What did he do to deserve this? - They can’t wait to meet you too - Jaehyun was sometimes bringing some friends home or to the restaurants and his family was always very friendly to them so he was sure this time it’d be the same. - I’m sure it will. If you rest as much as the doctor asked you - that was a must, otherwise his condition might worsen. - I do, unless there is something I need to help my siblings with - his family was his whole life but honestly he couldn’t imagine living without them. It would be too quiet. Jaehyun smiled warmly when his new friend was so enthusiastic about his day off. - Yes but I’d rather work all day if it meant you could be healthy - but then they wouldn’t meet, right? Maybe it was a little selfish but he was happy that they met. John seemed like a good guy and was so nice to him. - We don’t talk about the neighbor - he giggled. His mom and that old man had a beef since forever and she was always threatening him with her slipper whenever he was acting like a bitch to her.
To be honest, Jaehyun really liked the smell. It was very manly and intense, and suited his friend a lot. He could tell that John was older than him but how much? Was he in his late twenties? His face had such a well-defined shape and he had those big, dark eyes Jaehyun could drown in if he looked at them for too long. Nah, he should stop daydreaming, that wasn’t right. - OH! - he almost jumped. Completely lost in his thoughts, he didn’t hear the footsteps. - It’s okay. I made you a sandwich but I don’t know if you have any allergies or what you eat so… It’s vegan? Just in case you don’t eat meat or products from animals. And no milk, you may be lactose intolerant - he hoped he didn’t go too far with carefulness but that seemed like a wise move to avoid all those products. - I’m sorry, I speak too much and your head still hurts…

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He couldn’t stop laughing at Jaehyun’s giggles when Casper was tickling him. And he was surely going to use this in the near future just to hear the sound of his laugh again. Now he was actually upset they stole his phone either and he couldn’t record it for later. But really coming to a conclusion.. What was happening to him? Why was this guy messing with his mind so fast? Was it some sort of side effect from bumping his head? Or was it this guy being such a sweetheart. He believed it was the latter.
Even later in the shower he couldn’t get him out of his head, not in an inappropriate way of course. He wasn’t the type of guy who was having affairs with someone. He really needed to like a certain person to get into intimacy with them.
He was thinking about him in the sweetest possible way, how his cheeks were getting fuller whenever his smile was growing. How his cheeks and ears were covered in red whenever Casper was complimenting him. How his eyes were shining when he was talking about his family and it was showing him how close they actually were and how much he loved them. And lastly, how beautiful the sound of his voice was. Like the sound of his favourite song. This was the voice that could calm you on the worst day in your life, making it better. Later he was only going to realize how doomed he was since the day he met Jaehyun for the first time.
What was he thinking about that he couldn’t hear Casper entering the kitchen? Was it Casper’s allergies? — You— — He looked at the food in front of him before smiling brightly at Jaehyun. — You didn’t have to.. thank you. It really means a lot to me. — He looked at him before changing expression and catching his hand. — Please don’t— I mean, don’t stop talking. I like the sound of your voice. It’s like a melody. — He lifted his hand when he noticed a small strand of Jaehyun’s hair when the door opened and someone shouted from the corridor. Swallowing hard, he dropped his hand and proceeded to eat his sandwich. — Bloody delicious.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

The meal would be better if he knew exactly what his guest could or couldn’t eat but with the current situation, he just had to choose the safest option. Convincing his mom not to give John meat for now would be probably the most traumatizing experience of her life. But what if he remembers that he was a vegan or vegetarian and later regret breaking his diet? Jaehyun didn’t want him to suffer more than he already did. - No biggie, it’s just something small to eat for now. I’ll have to figure out what to prepare for you for dinner - good thing Jaehyun was quite a nice cook or else they’d have to rely on takeaway which was considered a crime at this house. For a moment he stopped thinking about food when John grabbed his hand. Raven raised his eyes and looked straight into his, feeling his heartbeat speeding up again. The guy in front of him? Oh, it was impossible not to fall for him, and Jaehyun didn’t even need to know his real name for that. His stupid cheeks went red again but before he managed to say anything, he heard his younger sister shouting from the corridor. - I’m… I’m glad you like it - he said, turning round instantly and quickly checking if his cheeks were as hot as he thought they were. - What are you doing you pabo? - and that’s exactly how his sister’s wary eyes caught him. - You must be this John Doe guy. I’m Hailey - she said, extending her hand towards the guest. - Let him eat first? And why are you not at school? It’s literally 12PM - he was quick to call her out for ditching classes but she was even quicker to give him the scary look. - If I had classes I would be there, pabo. They called off the last period. Mrs Henderson had to take sick leave at the last moment… What does he feed you with? - she asked, making a face at the vegetables. - Mom is going to beat your ass for feeding him like a rabbit. So, you don’t remember anything? - Jaehyun scolded her again for being this nosy but she wouldn’t listen. - I’m sorry for Hailey, she’s… intense - he apologized when they went back to Jaehyun’s room.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

His whole self must’ve been very exhausting to Jaehyun and his family since day one. They had to think of different things about Casper and he was going to be forever thankful for that. And also embarrassed because this.. was a lot. — Hey, you don't have to.. really. I can eat these all the time. You’ll have to figure out how to spend your evening resting. I have working pair of hands too. — He wiggled his fingers, smiling. He really was okay with sandwiches. Little did he know he was actually weak for peanut butter jelly sandwiches in the middle of the night when everyone was already sleeping soundly. He was absolutely a big if not the biggest fan of it and his mom was always scolding him whenever he was eating too much of them. But what she couldn’t see.. Plus was it his fault that it tasted so good?
He felt his own heart and he was more than sure than a couple more seconds of Jaehyun’s beautiful eyes staring at him and it would escape his chest. But then his sister came to the kitchen and he looked at Jaehyun curiously. — Are you okay? — Checking on him, he went back to Hailey a couple seconds after and looked at the extended hand. He quickly put a sandwich in other hand and wiped his fingers on the cloth that was laying on the counter before squeezing her hand. — Nice to meet you Hailey. Guess I’m the John Doe guy. — He smiled at the girl before these two started bickering again. — Oh no, it’s really good I guess I like veg. — He laughed a little before taking another bite and shook his head at the question. — Yeah, not even my name. — Answering after swallowing the food, he furrowed his brows. — Although I hope everything goes back to normal soon. I don’t want to cause too much problems.
After these two bickered more they came back to Jaehyun’s room. — Oh please don’t. She’s lovely and you two are really alike. I’m curious.. What do you like to do in your free time? — He looked at Jaehyun curiously.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Jaehyun had to admit that, although his parents haven’t met John Doe yet, they would be absolutely enchanted with his charm and manners. He bet it was the type of man they would love his older sister to date (and sadly every bastard so far has left her with a broken heart). But Jaehyun… Deep down he felt that John was also the type of man he would love to date himself. Of course it was difficult to be sure, as with his memory back, it might turn out that John was a completely different person. But Jaehyun doubted that. Someone this charming couldn’t be a bad person (he didn’t watch crime stories and it was showing).
He quickly nodded his head in an answer, wishing he could disappear (or at least that his treacherous cheeks could). Luckily for him, Hailey took over the whole conversation and he could clean after preparing breakfast and pretend to clean something else (oh, that small layer of dust on the shelf looked interesting) so that his heartbeat had time to come back to normal. Was he ill? Hopefully not, the meds were crazy expensive.
- Am I this scary and bossy too? - he hoped not because Hailey was terrorizing the whole family when mom was out somewhere (someone had to tho). He was surprised with the sudden question. - Uhm, not much. I like swimming, probably like everybody in Miami, and I read books. Sometimes. Oh, I sometimes take pictures too but I only have my phone for that so it doesn’t count - even if nowadays you didn’t have to have professional equipment, he believed it was necessary for the best quality. - I used to play with our dog too but he died a month ago. That’s him - he pointed at the picture of a big fluff on the wall. - Do you like animals?

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He was about to find out that Jaehyun’s sister was beautiful and sweet too and maybe if he didn’t meet this boy next to him he would’ve been interested in her hut he was having his all attention and truth to be told this wasn’t going to change, not when he sees her, not when he spends some time with her, not when he get his memory back. Although the last one could be hard to deal with, that was a conversation for another day. There was their sweet time to make some memories together and he was going to make sure Jaehyun was going to remember him even after Casper will have to go back to England, because at some point he’s going to disappear, right?
He let go of checking if he really was okay when he spotted his red ear which made him smile a little and continued their small talk with Hailey. She was really nice but so damn crazy and little did he know he was just like one of his siblings. If someone put them both together no one would survive, that’s for sure.
— Not even close. You’re sweet and lovely, like baby sheep. — He smiled at Jaehyun. But was he wrong though? From the last few days he was getting to know him, Shin was nothing else but a big hearted and humble kind of guy. — Swimming? We should go and swim one day together.. when I get my memory back. Don’t wanna drown or anything.. that would be embarrassing. — He laughed playfully. — Let’s read something later.. before bedtime. — He looked at the books on the shelf. There was definitely something to choose from. — Pictures? — He moved so fast he felt his head spinning a little. — Any picture.. phone or camera counts. That’s why they’re called pictures silly. Do you have any on your phone now? — He looked at him curiously, smiling before standing to check the photo of the said dog. — That’s a big fluffy guy. — He giggled and gave the photo last look. — I think so? They’re walking happiness. I hope I have one at home.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany