Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Oh my gosh! Don't you know I'm a savage?

[outfit]

Hazel was getting old. The first sign of that was the fact that it was slowly becoming more and more tiring for her to stay awake the whole night when she was having her shift at the club. Luckily she wasn’t needed there all the time as she was mostly responsible for social media and was sometimes helping the main manager with organizing some events or stuff. But that night she had to drink three energy drinks to manage to stay awake till morning. Second sign of her getting old was that she had her favorite seat on the bus. Whenever it was taken, she was becoming a bit irritated. And the third one was definitely her having a favorite toilet paper which she couldn’t find in any local store recently. Maybe all those factors, or the fact that she was on her period as well, made her yell at Olivander at 6.30AM for leaving dirty dishes on the table. Third fucking day in a row. - Don’t cover your ears, you asshole. I don’t care if you're sleepy, hangover or God knows what else. I’m not your fucking mother and I’m not gonna clean after you. The dishes ain’t gonna clean themselves too. If you wanna live in a trashcan, there’s one outside the building, and it’s for fucking free - she ranted angrily before hitting her brother’s head. She quickly stepped back, covering her nose with her hand. What was that smell? - Yuck, you fucking stink! When did you last take a shower? Or did you shower in a booze? Jesus fucking Christ Olivander, get your shit together - the only thing Hazel and her mother had in common was hitting the men in the family with a wiping cloth. As if that would bring some sense into them. She was so done with her twin. They used to be inseparable in the future but now? Almost like strangers and always arguing about everything.

Olivander Chang
MARUDA NIEWINIĄTKO NIEŚMIAŁY Spłacam kredyt
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

— Vander.. Vander? Vander! — He felt his head being slapped by his friend and he turned around visibly angry. — What the fuck man? — He was really ready to throw his friends for making him lose eye contact with some good looking guy, standing next to the bar. He was well built and the tight suit pants were definitely hiding some good package. Damn he wouldn’t even think but jump on this dick if he asked and it was most likely leading to it but his fucking friend decided to interrupt him because of some bullshit and once he turned his head to look at the guy he was long gone. — Oh fuck off. — He moaned annoyed before leaning on his seat, drinking the rest of his beer. — I’m gonna get another one. — He told the guys but didn’t even wait for any requests. They could move their butts. — Shit! — Feeling someone’s hands around his body he jumped ready to throw hands but spotting the guy he was interested in he quickly changed his expression, smirking at his hand sneaking on his ass. — You’re quick. — He giggled before pulling him on the dance floor although they didn’t spend a lot of time dancing but rather on making out or Vander grinding his ass on this guy’s crotch.
— What the fuck.. — He moaned as his sister chose violence and woke him up. He covered his ears with the pillow but she couldn’t stop screaming. — What’s your problem Hazel? Let me sleep, I’ll take shower later I came home late. — Was she really trying to offend him this way? — Listen I took shower yesterday, I came home in the middle of the night after having sex. Sorry for not getting shower straight away. And stop hitting me!! — He tried to take that fucking cloth away but holy shit his head was still spinning. Why was she hating him so much lately? He was shit brother but come on.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany