Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
what's coming is better than what is gone

outfit

Taeyong spent almost the entire morning on the phone with his sister who decided to call him after she had finished work. They didn’t talk for quite a long time so he was glady she finally found time for him. He really missed her here in the States and the last time they’ve seen each other face to face was when she was seeing him off to the airport in Incheon. It’s been a couple of years now and as much as he understood that she was really busy with her work, it made him upset that they couldn’t meet. That’s why after they finished the call, he got to his newest project and spent almost all day working on it. The job he was doing? It was very far from his dreams. Although he really liked designing things or painting and drawing in general, his job was quite boring. But that was a start, right? Full of regrets he sometimes wondered how his life would look like now if he had enough strength not to give up. But he was too weak for that and now was stuck in a boring job in Florida. At least his new flatmates were cool. And yesterday he met a new neighbor who started renting the apartment next to theirs just last week. After helping her with the shopping bags, she invited him for a drink but he had to refuse as he promised his father that they would meet. But the girl was nice and pretty so maybe he won’t refuse the next time.
- Trigger? Are you watching with us? - his flatmate gave him an angry look, very much dissatisfied with Taeyong catching this nickname from Blossom. - Nah, man. I’m going on a stupid double date with Olvia’s friend. Her boyfriend is so fucking boring so pray that I won’t fall asleep… Do you have a girlfriend? - Taeyong shook his head as an answer. He used to date only one girl, two years ago, but that just wasn’t it. - You’re lucky. No girlfriend, no problem, ehh - he left the living room and went to his room to prepare. Taeyong finally chose a film, and was really happy that Blossom agreed to watch a Korean horror with English subtitles. That was the way Taeyong got most of his vocabulary, from movies and songs. - Do you need help? - he asked Blossom who was humming a song under his nose, preparing some snacks for them. - Wow, that’s… a lot of food.

Blossom Lovett
ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKRYTY Chodzę spać, gdy inni wstają Wielbiciel koreańskiego jedzenia
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
turn up the volume, close your eyes and let the music take over your soul.

outfit

— You really have to go today? Tell Cruella you’re sick or something so you can watch with us. Come on. — He pushed his lower lip out looking at his best friend while they were strolling around the shop to get some stuff for his and Taeyong’s movie night. But his expression quickly changed as his best friend pulled him into a tight hug which whooshed his sadness away and replaced it with a loud giggle. — Okay, okay! I know she would be annoying for the rest of her life if you said no to her but promise to watch with us next time.. which happens to be tomorrow. — Smiling widely, he looked in the shelves, nearly jumping out of his shoes after noticing strawberry pop tarts. — Yes! They were sold out for a couple of days. I’m so happy it’s back again oh my god. — Shrieking, he put it into trolley, taking his best friend’s hand to pull him towards the cashier, of course making a hundred stops on the way there. He was basically taking everything he thought was worth his attention and could possibly be delicious. Also he found some korean snacks too and couldn’t wait until he get home and show them all to Taeyong. He bet that he was going to be so happy about it. — Taeyongie’s really cool isn’t he? He taught me some korean alphabet yesterday. So cool. — He said it, all dreamy. If he only knew that he was slowly developing a crush on their new housemate maybe he would notice that smirk on his best friend's face.
— We’re home!! — He screamed on top of his lungs as they entered the house and as he saw Taeyong on the side, he rushed to him with the biggest hug. He also smelled so good. — Hello Yongie and bye Yongie. — Giggling, he took all the shopping bags and disappeared in the kitchen to prepare everything and once he was close to finishing he was met with no one else than Taeyong. Smiling at him he turned to see and damn he really went crazy with it. But it’s okay! If they won’t finish everything, trigger probably will as he was literally real life vacuum. — Ahh, i don’t know yet what kind of stuff Taeyongie likes so i’ve bought a lot. And no need to help! I’ve nearly finished! Close your eyes and open your mouth Yongie. — He blushed a little before he took some mochi and pushed a little into Taeyong’s mouth. — You like it? I was looking for some korean snacks everywhere and luckily I found them near our home! I’ll show you!
Taeyong Lim
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- Woah! - he should’ve got used to Blossom’s Barry Allen mode when it came to hugs but sometimes he was still catching him by surprise, like now. He wrapped his hands around Blossom and smiled widely at him. - Hello Blossom, bye Blossom - he’s never met someone as sweet as this guy over here. At first Taeyong was a little suspicious, thinking that this pureness was a pose (he’s spent way too much time as a trainee and now had trust issues with people). But with time he realised it was the real Blossom and it made him like the boy even more. Maybe Blossom wasn’t his first friend but for sure first real friend. He also quite liked Trigger who was fun to be around, even when he was having his ranting session. - You could’ve asked instead of buying the whole shop - he chuckled, trying to figure out what Blossom actually prepared for them. To his surprise, he recognized some of the sweets immediately. The last time he ate them was right before he left South Korea, when his sister took the day off to spend it together with him. It made him a bit emotional inside so he stayed quiet for a moment to calm and to think about proper words. Luckily Blossom came with help, pushing some mochi into his mouth. After he swallowed, Taeyong smiled at him again. - Thank you, Blossom. It means a lot. Which one is your favorite? - he asked, reaching for a pack of pepero. It was one of his personal favorites. - Next time we can eat some American sweets. You can show me the ones you like the most - as he really wanted to assimilate, eating the local food was important.

Blossom Lovett
ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKRYTY Chodzę spać, gdy inni wstają Wielbiciel koreańskiego jedzenia
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

There was no person who wouldn’t say Blossom’s innocence was fake but once they got to know him they were changing their minds immediately. He was rather trying to stay away from the bad part of life because it was making him upset and he too sometimes had bad days but he tried to stay positive even then. Making someone upset was the last thing he wanted. Not to mention his family was really the best at least for him, he had a great mom who always was making sure that Blossom had everything and not only him but also his friends. She was keeping him and his brother safe all the time just like his dad who was just like Blossom’s best friend. Both of them treated Charlie as his own son too, especially taking big care of him and his mom after this person’s secret came out. And he really hoped they would adopt Taeyong this way too.
He looked at Taeyong with a shy smile as a big blush spread on his cheeks when he pointed out that he bought the whole shop. — It wasn’t whole.. only half of it. — He giggled, hiding behind the paws of his hoodie. He really went crazy with it. He wanted Taeyong to feel like he was at home as he was already part of the family.
— You don’t have to thank me! You’re my friend and my family! — He smiled at him, poking his cheek. Taeyong was truly so handsome it was so hard for Blossom to not stare at him. — Hmmm.. i think.. i think it’s this one here! — He pointed at sweet rice balls. — And this one here but it’s not a snack. — Smiling he pointed at one of the bubble tea drinks which he absolutely loved. — Really? I would love to! I’m sure you’ll love them! — Jumping excitedly, he took some stuff and Taeyong’s hand, pulling him to the living room. — You sit and choose the movie I’ll bring the rest!
Taeyong Lim
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Taeyong was afraid that he said something wrong when he noticed a big blush on Blossom’s cheeks. For a moment he forgot what he wanted to say cause his friend was so sweet and shy, hiding from him like that. - I’m happy you bought so many but it must be expensive - he didn’t want Blossom to spend so much money on him, especially knowing that imported food wasn’t cheap here. A warm smile appeared on his face when Blossom called him his family. Did he really think about him so highly? It was important for Taeyong as for years his sister was his only family, he didn’t have many friends back in Korea, and especially not after a trainee period that lasted quite some time and consumed all his time outside of school (which he also had to skip from time to time because of that). - Maybe but I want to thank you. You’re my friend and my family too - as he was becoming more confident and comfortable with Blossom, he hugged him from the back with a smile. - Really? I know how to make them, my sister taught me - it was her favorite sweets too so they used to eat it often together. He didn’t miss his life there that much but he was definitely missing her. In a way, Blossom really became his new family, together with their third flatmate. - You like bubble tea? I had my favorite bubble tea in Seoul but it’s closed now - which was sad cause the place was very nice and he used to spend lots of time there studying for exams. - Mhm. I want to be more American- he giggled seeing how excited Blossom was. Spending time with him was a great pleasure.
- Are you scared? - he asked in the middle of the movie when things started getting more scary on the screen. He pulled Blossom a bit closer to his chest in a protective gesture. Maybe he shouldn’t have chosen horror?

Blossom Lovett
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— It wasn’t! Really. — He looked at Taeyong, sticking his bottom lip out. He wasn’t really the type of person who was using his parents' money left and right, plus he was having his own job too and only was asking for help when he really was broke and these sweets he purchased for the money from his own pocket. He wanted to do something nice for Taeyong since besides these welcoming muffins he didn’t really have time to do anything else besides cooking dinners or something. Plus the smile on Taeyong’s face after seeing these snacks was the prettiest Blossom ever seen, just like Taeyong himself. He was catching himself looking at him more often and longer too until he was getting caught by Lim. Then he was pretending he had something on face and he was about to tell him, but the shyness could easily say that he wasn’t really telling the truth.
— I’m really, really happy! — He giggled, turning his head to look at Taeyong, admiring his beauty. He was truly mesmerising. — No way!! — He jumped, turning around immediately, catching Taeyong’s arms. — Can we make them on the weekend? Please, please, pleeeeeease!! — He put his hands together, giving Taeyong the puppiest eyes he could give. — Noooo, we have to find you new favorite bubble tea place here! — He smiled widely. — Let’s make you more American. First step, you have to try mac and cheese, it’s so so so American. And don’t ever try McDonald’s here. Let me tell you something, it’s disgusting! — Really! He didn’t know how one of his friends could eat that food.
He nodded, biting his lip. Although there wasn’t a lot jumpscares and stuff he still was freaking out when something popped out on the screen and was closing his eyes everytime. Once he felt Taeyong pulling him closer, he relaxed a little before leaning his head on Taeyong’s chest. — Can you stay in my room tonight? — He asked in tiny, looking up at Taeyong’s face.
Taeyong Lim
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Blossom has been nice to him since the very beginning. Taeyong still remembered how he greeted him with muffins and a bright smile which made him decide at an instant to move in here. And ever since he didn’t regret that decision as now he got not only a good place to stay but also met some new friends. He got really close with Blossom and spending days together was something natural to them now.
He smiled brightly at the sound of Blossom’s laugh. It was so cheerful. - Yes? Yes we can - he started laughing himself seeing how hyped his friend was. - If you like Korean food, I can teach you how to cook some dishes. It’s not that difficult - there weren’t many things that Taeyong missed from home but food was one of them. It took him some time to get used to American food and even now, after a few years, he still missed Korean cuisine. Good thing there were a lot of nice restaurants here and that he himself knew some recipes. - Do you have yours? Maybe we could go there tomorrow? - he proposed with a smile. Before moving here, Taeyong wasn’t smiling that often, but with Blossom’s enthusiasm he was opening up to them quite fast. It would be difficult to stay strangers and honestly he didn’t want that. - I’ve already tried McDonald’s - he giggled. - I came here after I graduated high school. But I was studying all the time and I don’t have many friends so the only American things I’ve tried were with my dad and his wife - he said, a little embarrassed. Taeyong didn’t want to sound like a loser but that was the truth. He was so focused on learning English and studying that he didn’t have time for friends or anything. That’s why he was so happy that now he met someone.
Next time they should definitely watch something different as he didn’t want Blossom to be this scared. Luckily he relaxed a bit. - Sure. I’ll protect you from all the monsters - he smiled and poked his friend’s nose. And he did, unconsciously hugging Blossom the whole night while they were sleeping.

[zakończone]

Blossom Lovett
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany