Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

- Mierda! - he said angrily when he broke the glass for the second time today. It wasn’t his time for sure. He mumbled a few Spanish curse words under his nose, happy that Theo was busy watching some cartoon. He was way too quick with picking up inappropriate words. And Ren was fucking stupid cause instead of sweeping glass, he thoguht touching it would be a good idea. That’s why now he also had to clean the floor and put a band-aid on one of his fingers. How come he managed to survive in all those dangerous places? Imfuckingpossible. - Theo! Do you know what time it is? Time to brush your teeth - pretending to be very enthusiastic, he grabbed the little one on his hands and after giving him a loud smooch, he took him to the bathroom. After all the sleeping preparations, he put him to bed and read a bedtime story, one of his favorite ones. He didn’t leave until his son was sleeping soundly. Ren loved him with all his heart and would do anything for his little guy but sometimes he couldn’t help but wonder what if he never met his mother. What if he never left to pursue his dreams, what if he never left Gabriel. What if they haven’t had fucking sex few days ago and would still be friends. He wanted to scream so loud but could only do it internally, not to wake up Theo. - You’re a fucking piece of shit, Renley - that was all he had to tell himself being so disappointed. It was time for him to drown his sorrows in the glass of wine. One or maybe two. He couldn’t drink too much having two children under his roof, even if one of them was almost an adult. Since Peter moved out from his father’s house, he let him stay here, tho he barely had space for him and Theo. But he managed to convince Peter to take his bedroom and has been sleeping on the couch since then, sometimes with Theo. He wasn’t sure if letting Peter stay here was a good idea but he couldn’t let him live on the street. Ren planned on talking with Peter’s father but for that he had to convince the kid to agree to it first which would be a fucking Mount Everest. - Oh crap, the sauce - he completely forgot that he was preparing a dinner for them. What a fucking useless piece of shit he’s become lately was unbelieveable. - I just wanna die - maybe if he ran into the wall with enough speed… Daydreaming aside, he sipped wine and got to business. The dinner won’t prepare itself. He was so preoccupied cooking not to fuck up anything again that he didn’t notice someone coming in.

Peter Collins
NIEWINIĄTKO WRAŻLIWIEC Społecznik Mam słabą głowę Nie lubię spać samemu
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
My thoughts are in the deep, they're so low everyone's gone I'm alone, it's a solo my life's on repeat, as if in slow-mo and the piano and minor key are with me

— Come on Collins, it’s only couple of beers. Not to mention it’s Friday. Since when you’re busy on Friday nights dude — One of his school friends hooked his arms around Collins shoulders which he quickly brushed off. — I’m tired, that’s it. Wanna go home and chill with a ps5. — And he would probably do as he planned if these idiots didn’t do the chicken noises at him. He truly didn’t want to go and drink, instead he wanted to go home and spend some time with Renley. It was already couple of days since he saw him escaping his neighbour and to his surprise his chemistry teacher’s flat, looking like they’ve just got out of bed after heated sex… which was actually accurate seeing how bruised his teacher’s torso was.
He didn’t know why but he felt a pang in his chest at the view. He was afraid that this whole waiting for him was not going to have any happy ending and he will end up heartbroken. But wasn’t it what he deserved after being the biggest shit to everyone around him? — Fine, tag me in. Let’s get wasted. — He laughed at the cheers even though his laugh wasn’t genuine and leaving court he spotted Max sitting alone, listening to music. A big wave of guilt washed over him but he quickly forgot about it when one of the guys handed him a cigarette which he accepted without hesitation.
Surprisingly his drunkenness was nowhere to be seen as he stepped inside the building. Maybe it was the long walk he took and a calm wind cleared his body. Or maybe it was just a thought about being able to see Renley in a couple of minutes made him forget about being drunk.
The moment he went into the house he could smell the something good and he was not going to lie it already made him hungry. But he quickly forgot about being hungry when he stepped into kitchen and was met with the view of cooking man, wearing fucking shorts, revealing his smooth skinny legs. Unnoticed he enjoyed the view for couple of seconds, wondering if Renley was wearing any underwear. The single thought of pulling down these useless shorts made him thirsty. But it was not a time to get a boner. — Boo. — Embracing his waist, not thinking at how perfect it was, he popped his head over his shoulder. — What are you cooking?
Renley Levesque
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

He wasn’t sure what to call what happened a few days ago between him and Gabriel. A stupidity? A mistake? He knew Gabriel was just heartbroken and he himself was right there to comfort him. There were most likely no feelings on his ex’s side. But there were surely some on Ren’s side, although it was too late to fix what he destroyed between them with his selfish decision about breaking up years ago.
And then there was Peter Collins. A one, big mystery.
Ren was embarassed that Peter caught him escaping from Gabriel’s right after they had sex and the next morning was rather… Awkward. At the beginning of their acquaintanceship, he treated Peter’s flirts as silly jokes but all their conversations, whether on the phone or face to face, made him change his mind about it. That’s why he was constantly reminding Peter that all of that was inaccurate, especially now that he let him stay at his place. Even if he would be interested in him too, he couldn’t have taken the risk. He tried to convince Peter to find someone his age, probably a lot of people would like to go on a date with him. But he was very stubborn and was repeating that he would wait for Ren as long as was needed. Which was actually very sweet. And Renley tried not to think that he actually wanted to flirt with him too before he found out his age. Which luckily happened quickly enough.
- Dios mio! - his heart started racing when he felt someone gluing to his back. He didn’t realize that he started scolding Peter in Spanish till the boy smiled at him. For Renley it was kinda the default language. - Don’t give me this look, why are you scaring me, huh? - he gasped, angrily stirring the sauce, and tried not to think about how close Peter was. Wine was messing with his head again. - Told you, it’s your favorite. Not sure if you deserve it tho. You smell like alcohol. What have I told you about drinking before 21, young man? - he couldn’t let it happen. Not on his guard.

Peter Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
My thoughts are in the deep, they're so low everyone's gone I'm alone, it's a solo my life's on repeat, as if in slow-mo and the piano and minor key are with me

Falling for a guy was something he was against for all this time. The last time he had a crush on someone was for his ex best friend which is why he started to spread rumours about him and made fun of him whenever he could, just to stop thinking about him as someone he would like to go on dates with. Of course it was breaking his heart piece after piece as he really liked that guy and he thought about him as a real friend, not the ones he was around. But with the way he acted no wonder he lost him too and he was the only one to pay for it.
But as much as he had a crush on him it wasn’t even a bit as strong a feeling as he had to Renley. Was it love? He didn’t know as he’s never felt one before nor he experienced it at home, maybe only from his brother but still it wasn't as big as whatever he felt to Ren.
He was aware that he was older than him and it could bring many troubles that’s why he was going to wait patiently until his eighteen birthday or even more if needed. A little flirting wouldn’t cause much problem, right? He was keeping his hands to himself, at least until today as he had such a delicious view right in front of him. Which is why he couldn’t help but feel the need to be close to Ren. He wanted to make him his, to take him away from this Gabriel guy he didn’t like so much. He treated him as an enemy and a threat because clearly he and Renley had feelings for each other, right?
The single thought made him step even closer to Ren, smiling at his reaction. — I didn’t. You were just too busy and focused on cooking to notice me. I've been here for a couple of minutes already. — Putting his chin on boy’s shoulder, he slightly brushed his fingers over his stomach. — It was only a couple of beers. I’m not drunk or anything. And I’m almost eighteen which is normal age to drink alcohol in some countries. But i like it when you’re this bossy. — He mumbled into his skin, placing soft kiss on Ren’s neck.
Renley Levesque
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- What a creep - he chuckled, a small smile appeared on his face. Tho his head has been very uneasy lately, he was forcing himself to stay as positive as usual. It always worked so it probably will this time too. - You should’ve said something… Oh, look at him. Big boy wants some hugs? - of course, Renley was too fucking clueless to notice that it wasn’t soft at all. He shouldn’t have drunk the second glass of wine. - Hey, even a sip of beer at your age is too much. We’re not in other countries, we’re in the United States of Ameri… Peter - he mumbled a weak warning when he felt the boy leaving a kiss on his neck. It was a lovely gesture… Or rather it would be if Peter wasn’t basically pinning himself to Ren whose imagination probably started going too far as it was impossible that Collins would brush his member against his ass. What the fuck was in that damn wine? - We should… Uhm, we should sit and eat, it’s almost r-ready - he had to bite his lip as he felt another, more intense kiss on his neck which was his most sensitive spot. Moaning was fucking forbidden in this situation. Not to mention gaining pleasure from that, it was sick and wrong. So why did it feel so good? When was the last time someone showed him so much attention and was so sweet to him? Was it the reason why he didn’t protest when Peter was leaving more kisses on his neck now with his hands slowly traveling through Ren’s body? Fuck, if he only was a few years older, Ren would totally go for it. He would let Peter fuck him on the kitchen counter, on the table, on the floor, anywhere he wanted. He would let him do with his body whatever, he would moan loud as fuck and came with his name on his lips cause he would do him so good. But Peter was 17. And it was fucking sick to think about him this way. That’s why Renley had to stop before he would completely lose the remains of self-respect. - Peter… Please, stop - he asked nicely. For now he was still asking but if the kid won’t listen, he’d have to stop behaving like his older friend and start behaving like an adult. Till now Collins was respectful and the only things he did was flirt or hug Renley from time to time which was rather sweet than sexual, that’s why Ren allowed him to do that. What has changed?

Renley Levesque
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— I was enjoying the view. — Usually he was greeting them already at the door but today he didn’t hear small footsteps running towards him which is why he went inside as quietly as possible. It was already very late and waking up Theo was the last thing he wanted. But Ren was right, maybe he should let him know when he got in the kitchen instead of sneaking at him. But he couldn’t miss a chance to get closer to him, much closer than usual in the way he didn’t do before. — Yeah, some hugs.With naked you, laying on my chest after heated sex, but he couldn’t say it out loud. He would probably get scolded and pushed away. What they had one was enough, enough to mess with Peter’s head to make some more. Or maybe it was the way Renley said his name so quietly and softly. — Mhm, I’m sorry, won’t do it again. — He mumbled into his skin, preoccupied with their closeness. Placing another kiss on Renley’s neck, he smiled upon the stutter which only pushed him to do more. — Just one second. — The kisses on his neck were more intense with each passing second as he didn’t get any disapproval from Renley. He placed one of hands under Ren’s tshirt, feeling the softness of his skin. The other he placed on his hip, moving it slowly to the rhythm of the movements of his own crotch.
And just like that everything stopped in one second with the words coming from Renley’s mouth. Leaning his forehead on his shoulder, he pushed himself away from Levesque. — I’m sorry. I’ll go change and come back. This smells great by the way. Thanks. — He sent him a small smile as he left the boy in the kitchen, going to the bathroom to change from his training clothes to some comfortable ones.
— So.. how was your day? — He looked at him, slowly eating his favorite food.
Renley Levesque
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- What view? - he asked, clueless as usual. Only after a few seconds did he realize what Peter was talking about and cursed himself for wearing the damn shorts. He kept forgetting that, as mature as Peter was, he was still a teenager with buzzing hormones and wearing something like that around him was highly inappropriate. He only wanted to protect Peter who was a very reserved and lost boy, full of anger, but with Renley’s help he slowly started opening up. Levesque really liked him as a person and yes, if Peter was older, he would give it a shot. But not with a seventeen years old. Unfortunately, his mind was saying one thing and his body the other. All those soft kisses, whispers, Peter’s touch on his bare skin, feeling his crotch pinned to his ass, it all made his body react in a way he wished it hadn’t. He was almost melting in the embrace and if he didn’t stop Peter in time… Fuck. It really scared him. His own thoughts scared him to the point he was too embarrassed to even look at the kid.
Luckily, Peter understood that it was wrong. Renley knew how sensitive at heart Collins was, that’s why he didn’t scold him for what he was doing just seconds ago. He only nodded his head in response, not realizing he’s been holding his breath for a few seconds now only to release it after Peter left. It all was so fucked up.
- As usual. Yours? - he asked, feeling the awkwardness between them when they were sitting at the table. Damn, he should’ve said something. Or should he? Why was it so difficult? - Look, I’m not angry about what happened. Let’s just forget about it, hm? - he wasn’t sure if it was what Peter wanted.
Or worse, he himself.

Peter Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany