Deephollow Horse RanchCorn Maze FarmHope BreweryCC HospitalCoral MallCape Town Motel
a
Awatar użytkownika
<3

Obrazek
The Best Coder of 2020 WŁADZA BĄBELEK - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Dziecka 2020! SŁODKIEGO, MIŁEGO ŻYCIA - dla każdego, z okazji trzech miesięcy aktywności forum! SIR - dla wszystkich Panów z okazji Dnia Chłopaka 2020! LADY - dla wszystkich Pań z okazji Dnia Kobiet 2021! 1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! SEX TELEFON - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" LILY OF THE VALLEY - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" TRUST ME, I'M A DOCTOR! - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" BARANEK SHAUN - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!"
mów mi/kontakt
administrator
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

— Żryj gówniarzu bo sam to w ciebie wepcham. — He mumbled to Wojtek who stuck out his tongue at him and once Marcel got up from the chair he almost choked as he started pushing the food he had on the plate into his mouth. He absolutely hated this kid’s attitude and he started to believe that he was actually adopted. There was no way he was coming from this family when Seb’s parents were such great people, honestly. Not when they were leaving Marcel to babysit this fucker here but the rest of times? Hell yeah.
As mentioned he was currently taking care of this brat here as both of Seb’s parents had to go somewhere and Seb was at school. He didn’t have anything else to do besides watching tv or walking around the area so he agreed because why not? Maybe he wanted to strangle this kid all the time but Seb’s parents were doing a lot for him. Not to mention they were keeping a secret from where he actually was.
Once the idea of texting Max popped into his head he started to annoy Riley through messages making some very big deals with him to the point he actually agreed on giving Marcel Max’s phone number. He promised to let him and Seb have a peaceful night without him interrupting and this was the breaking point for Riley because Marcel was annoying them every single night. Every. As much as it was easy with Riley with this prick Max was too hard for his likings because this guy.. THIS GUY was getting so much on his nerves, so much. How dared he even reject Marcel like this? Calling him jock and stuff. Fucking twinky winky.
— Goddamn what takes you so long man? — He smiled at Max when he spotted him, hooking arm around Max’s shoulder. — You look like you’re about to explode, you good pissy?
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
some days you just have to create your own sunshine

Sitting and looking impatiently on the clock on the wall, he was wondering why on Earth did he chose fucking chemistry as one of his subjects. It’s not like aspired to be a doctor or anything like that, he wasn’t good enough to get the scholarship or rich enough to afford such studies. Or any studies at all. And having to spend a few more months in the same classroom as Gabriel was a nail in his coffin. Good thing he almost never asked him any questions in class and besides that one time when Max fainted, Gabriel was treating him like he wasn’t even there. To be honest, it hurt like hell. Not being able to kiss his lips, not being able to wrap his arms around his warm body, God, not even being able to wish him a good day at work, and having to look at him so many fucking hours a week. Whenever he started thinking he got immune to this, or indifferent at best, he saw Gabriel’s smile when he was looking at his phone while the class was doing some task. It was the same smile he used to have when he was looking at him. No, this smile was even wider and that other guy was not even here. It made Max painfully realize that his ex boyfriend was happier now than he’d ever been with him. Which shouldn’t be that surprising, right? Max was just a replacement. But good for him. At least one of them was happy.
Max left the classroom the moment he heard the bell. It was almost the end of classes for today, he only had to survive the PE. Literally survive. His body was so skinny and muscles so weak that he had problems with performing some activities and had to fight himself often not to faint out of exhaustion. And it wasn’t any different today. After someone pushed him on the ground while playing some shitty game, he was almost sure he broke one of his ribs, it hurt so much. His teacher sent him to the school nurse and after spending half an hour there with some ice bag stuck to his side and listening to her scolding him for being so unhealthy skinny (as if he could do something about it), he was allowed to go home. It still hurt a lot but he was finally able to catch his breath (the nurse advised him to see the doctor but he didn’t care). Max wanted to go home and to catch some sleep as he was feeling very tired. Sadly, that wasn’t about to happen any time soon.
- What the fuck are you doing here? You’re stalking me? - he got extremely angry when this dude not only dared to come here but treated him as if they were close friends. It’s not like he was actually angry with Marcel. Marcel just happened to be here, that’s all. - No, I’m not good. Now let me go home, will you? - he didn’t want to shout at this guy again and honestly he had no energy for that. The only source of that was adrenaline he felt suddenly at Marcel’s sight but it wasn’t going to last for long.

Mikołaj Kwiatkowski
CHUDERLAK SKRYTY Boję się szybkiej jazdy Śpię z przytulanką
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

To be honest coming here wasn’t the greatest idea without asking Riley if Max was at school but on the other hand if he would ask then there would be milion questions why this why that and he was not in the mood to answer all of them. Simply because he didn’t know the answer for them himself. He didn’t know why he needed to make sure Max wasn’t going to be upset with him when in reality they probably wouldn’t even meet again if not for Marcel standing outside the school like an idiot. Not too close tho in case he would get noticed by Sebastian or Riley. Once again, they would ask too many questions and this way this could wait until he gets back home.
Spotting Max wasn’t really hard as he was the only person walking out of school, strange because he didn’t hear any bell signaling the end of the classes. Did he run away or something? He was expecting him to be a top student or something since they did the project so fast back then. And maybe if Marcel was an observer he would notice Max having small difficulties with breathing.
— Do you think I don’t have better things to do than stalking you? I’m not that type, man. I wanted to apologize for being a dickhead that’s it and take you out for some milkshakes or something. — Shrugging, he looked at Max, rolling his eyes. — Well in this case if you don’t wanna go anywhere at least let me walk you home. Which way is that? — He kept his arm on Max’s shoulder, smiling widely. There was no way he was going to let go so easily. Once he wanted something he was very much of annoying and stubborn person. And now he wanted to spend some time with Max and even him being an asshole won’t change anything.

Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Max hadn’t the slightest idea what this idiot was doing here and it was honestly one of the most unexpected situations in his life. Couldn’t weird people just let him be? The very thought of milkshakes made Max’s insides shake in terror. Not that he didn’t like them, on the contrary. It used to be his favorite drink. But now Max was vomiting almost after every single meal or snack if he managed to eat it at all in the first place and he wasn’t in the mood for explaining to some strangers the reasons behind his behavior. As if he could control it. - You apologized already, how long are you going to do it for? - that was really annoying and Max honestly forgot about this whole fuss that happened a few days ago between them. It was just a temporary sparkle, not strong enough to make any long-term changes in his life. Tho playing a game with someone was quite enjoyable. For a moment, Max thought that he won and that Marcel would get angry and go away. But nothing like that. - Forget it, I’m not giving you the address so you can easily stalk me there too. And take your fucking ar- he ran out of breath suddenly and his head started spinning as he felt the sharp pain from the big bruise on his ribs. He shouldn’t have gotten so angry as now he had to bear the consequences. - Listen, I’ll go my way and you’ll go your way, all sins forgiven - Max tried once again, this time breathing more steadily and doing some pauses in-between. Fucking annoying, he hated PE classes with all his heart.

Mikołaj Kwiatkowski
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Why was Marcel making an idiot of himself in front of someone he didn’t know? Well, first he was an idiot in general so it wasn’t even slightly bit of a surprise he actually came here. And second? He really felt bad after being a dickhead to this guy, which he realized after being beaten by Riley. Fifa changed the guy okay? His pride was at risk and he couldn’t give Seb another reason to laugh his ass off at him. He already had too many but Fifa? Oh hell no, he was NOT going to listen to how bad he is, period.
He saw the change in expression when Marcel mentioned milkshakes but he didn’t pry. Maybe this guy was lactose intolerant? No biggie they could go and eat something else right? Right.
— Until you won’t actually say you’re okay with that. And until you won’t agree to go out with me. Then I hate to break it but I’m gonna sit here every single day, believe me or not. — And maybe invite to play one more match which he would NOT lose this time. Not a chance. Besides the last one he lost on purpose, letting the guy win, duh? He wasn’t that heartless when playing games. — Look at me. Do I look to you like a fucking stalker, man? Be serious. Seb knows me, Riley knows me. I’m not some creepy guy trying to lure you and sell your organs or something. — He almost didn’t notice when Max cut in the middle of the sentence because he was talking so much but when he noticed something’s wrong, he looked at him worriedly. — Woah, hey, you good man? You’re pale as fuck. — Furrowing his eyebrows, actually concerned. Why was he having problems with breathing properly? There was no way he was going to get rid of Max now and without thinking, he lifted Max from the ground. — Which way do you have to go?
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- Man, why would I go out with you? I don’t know you and I don’t want to get to know you. It’s nothing personal tho, I’m just not up for meeting new people - why was this dude so fucking stubborn, Jesus Christ. Max literally had no energy for arguing and even if he had, this guy was as stupid as stubborn, so it wouldn’t be any sense to even bother reasoning with him. - Cool but you’re missing one point. I don’t know them either, they are just people I share some of the classes with, it’s not like we’re friends. We don’t even talk with each other - not that he wanted to change that. They were too loud, especially Riley, and Max wanted people to leave him alone. It was enough that people were spreading weird rumours about him after Collins left the town, some of his friends were saying that Max made him gay and he was ashamed of that so that’s why he left. Fucking bullshit.
Was he good? Very far from it. His head was spinning so much that he could barely see anything properly. It was happening to him all the time but now he was sure it wasn’t because of the food but the accident during the lesson. - I’m fine - he replied, maybe a little bit too harsh. But he didn’t want anyone to pry into his life. - Hey, what are you do-doing? - fuck breathing. - Put me on the ground, are you crazy? I don’t need your help - there was no way he was giving him the address of Elliot’s mom's place. It was too big of a probability that this idiot would try to reach him there and Max still very much didn’t feel safe because of the bullying shit. He didn’t need to make it even worse, his life was miserable enough already.

Mikołaj Kwiatkowski
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Are you sure it’s nothing personal? You’re not as big asshole to Seba and he was acting the same way. To me it’s very much personal. — Was it something wrong with Marcel wanting to know him a little bit better? It’s not that he was actually that stubborn to meet new people but he didn’t want to make any enemies here as well. Not to mention Max really caught his attention and he was first dude to do after long time. Funny, cause Max was thinking about Marcel as stubborn but how stubborn was he? — Strange, Riley keeps telling Seb that you’re a cool guy and he would like to hang out with you more but he doesn’t know how to talk to you. Seriously what’s so wrong with getting to know someone new? — Marcel’s behaviour was very strange too because he usually didn’t care about people. If someone didn’t want to know him then whatever, their loss. But he just couldn’t gave up so easily. But what he had to do to get a chance? And what was the reason that Max didn’t want to make new friends? Did anyone hurt him here?
He looked at Max, putting hand on his shoulder.. just in case. He looked like he was about to pass out any second and Marcel was actually glad they were around school. If something happened he could call ambulance and give them address fast. He still didn’t know everything here. Hopefully everything was going to be okay. — You look like you’re about to pass out any second dude. Let me take you somewhere safe and then I’ll leave you alone, okay? — He looked at him worriedly, still holding him in his arms. — It doesn’t have to be your house. Is there anyone who can pick you up and take you home?
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- Yeah but is he here? Is he texting me? Does he want to meet with me? Answer that yourself - he had enough of explaining this to this Polish guy. Maybe he didn’t understand English that well and Max should’ve used some sort of translator? It really wasn’t anything personal. Max was staying away from everyone equally. He was afraid of people and didn’t trust them. The idea of telling that stranger the real reasons of why he didn’t want to get to know him didn’t sit right with Max, it was too personal to tell this to a stranger. Besides, he already had a very hard time telling this to William, Elliot and his mom. He wasn’t ready to do it again yet. - I don’t control what he says or thinks, I told you my point of view. What’s so wrong with accepting that someone wants to be left alone? - was it that difficult to understand? He didn’t ask for anything big. Just some peace and quiet to graduate this fucking school and after that he’ll leave here for good.
No matter how bad he felt, he would never ask anyone for help. He was too proud and too scared for that at the same time. Showing his body to the school nurse was traumatic enough and he was lucky that she didn’t call his fucking mother or didn’t report his state anywhere (at least he hoped so). Some rest, more ice and a bunch of painkillers will help him get better as usual. - I said I’m fine - he was afraid that this Marcel guy would start asking him questions and just being touched by him felt bad. It’s not like there was something wrong with him, Max just didn’t want to be touched by anybody. - Put me on the fucking ground and I’ll call a taxi, Jesus Christ. Who asked you to pull some superhero shit? - he didn’t care if he hurt Marcel’s feelings or not, Max felt like a cornered animal and his only solution to get out of this situation was to be aggressive. And it finally worked as he felt the ground under his feet. His legs were shaking, either in fear or anger, maybe in both, and he felt like throwing up. He managed to keep it all in and somehow survived Marcel’s company till the taxi arrived. But once he found himself in his room, he felt so bad about everything that he burst out in a loud cry, hating his life and himself for being such an asshole again to someone who was only trying to help him.

[zakończone]

Mikołaj Kwiatkowski
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Stop pushing me out, I’m sleeping with you today. Help me! You’re supposed to be on my side! — it was another time when he jumped into Seb’s and Riley’s bed right between them. Well because he could, because they were close and because he was bored as fuck. But Riley didn’t seem to like the idea of Marcel snuggling to both of them another time as he was trying to push him on the floor. — Take those cold grippers off my back! — If Marcel played that well he could stop Riley from pushing him but if not he’s gonna regret it for the rest of his life. Counting three he turned around, catching his ankles straight away. Luckily no feet met with his face today, if they did he would literally have a trauma. — What are you gonna do now? — He was holding Riley’s ankles hard, making him scream and laugh. — Say sorry, now! Say yes Marcel you can sleep with us. I will stop fighting you, oh mighty prezes Marcel. — He was ready to tickle his fucking feet. No joke but of course Seba had to come with rescue and poked his sides making Marcel yelled and move so fast he almost landed on the floor. — No kurwa mordeczki. Misie moje. — He wasn't going to give up without a fight and he plopped himself on both of them, laughing. He was glad that after all they let him stay with them. But he couldn’t sleep anyway because of a certain boy stuck in his mind. It was more than two weeks since Max told him to fuck off and Marcel wasn’t the type of guy to annoy someone if they didn’t want to be friends or this time something more. He really enjoyed their small date, especially when he won a plushie for Max and he saw his small smile for the first time that night. It made his heart flutter and he thought that maybe he changed his mind about Marcel but well..
He was standing in front of school waiting for Seba and Riley as they were supposed to go to play football for some time. Busy looking at his phone he didn’t notice Max leaving the building until he heard some laughs. He looked up, furrowing his eyebrows when some dude pushed Max, making him fall on the ground. It made him fucking furious and throwing his cigarette on the floor, he moved towards them. — The fuck do you think you’re doing? If you wanna fight do it with someone your height and weight. — Stepping in front of Max and him, he looked at the guy with anger before pushing him hard.
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Max really liked summer. He didn’t have to go to school, it was quite warm and he had lots of free time to spend on doing nothing. He was looking through a semi-open window, feeling the warm breeze on his skin, smiling. Max loved spending time with his dad, he was a funny and caring guy, even if life was never easy on him. They were chatting or humming songs together, on the way to their usual summer spot for a small vacation. They couldn’t afford anything big but Max never complained. He didn’t need money, he needed love, and his father was loving him twice as much, trying to compensate him for an absent mother. Max really regretted that he didn’t tell him that day how proud he was of being his son and how much he loved him. He could only hope his dad knew that. They were laughing, and Max was telling him a funny story that happened right before the end of the school term when suddenly, a drunk driver came their way.
He woke up, crying and shaking, and a few seconds later he felt someone hugging him tightly. Max couldn’t stop tears from running down his face. He really missed his dad and it was his birthday today, it was one of those not so many days they were spending fully together, taking the day off everything else. - I’m s-sorry… I didn’t… I didn’t want to wake you up - he said through tears but Ms Rei wasn’t angry at him at all. She caressed his back and didn’t say a word, letting him cry his eyes out. But it helped. She was the only person here for him and he was so afraid of attaching to her cause what if she leaves him too?
The rest of the day wasn’t any better. He was doing everything for others not to notice him but Peter’s former right-hand decided to make him his target again today. He was pushing him in the corridor and Max almost fell from the stairs because of him but that wasn’t even the worst part. He was violating his personal space in the boys locker after the PE class, calling him faggot and all the other shit Max has already heard before. But when he pushed him on his knees and started teasing him about giving him a head, Max couldn’t handle it anymore. He ran away and prayed that he would escape from them before they caught him but he was too slow with his lack of energy. This idiot and his stupid squad got him in front of the school and Marcus didn’t hesitate to push him on the ground again, all those asshols were laughing and making pictures, great. Maybe if he sucks their dicks they would leave him alone? If only Peter was here, he wouldn’t let it happen. Fucking Collins, his ghost would haunt him till graduation. Before Marcus did anything else, somebody stood in front of Max and pushed that asshole away. Wait, was that Marcel?! - But I’m taller than him - he mumbled. No matter how hard life kicked him, there was still a sparkle of a fighter in Max. - Who the fuck are you?! His boyfriend?! Look, this little slut has a boyfriend… Does he know how big bitch you are? You must’ve been too loose that Collins left searching for another hole - his words were as disgusting as his guffaw and Max had enough of being humiliated so much every other day. - Shut your fucking mouth - he said through a greeted teeth but it only made those assholes laugh louder. - I can shut them with my cock. You like watching or sharing? - Marcus asked Marcel and something was telling Max it was just a matter of seconds till they start fighting.

Mikołaj Kwiatkowski
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Marcel absolutely hates bullies and whenever he was seeing them picking on someone, he wasn’t even trying to hold himself from intervening. He knew teachers at school were pretending to not see anything and they were letting bullies dominate not only their victims but also teachers themselves. Marcel remembered his younger cousin who was so happy about going to secondary school because he loved studying only to start making excuses no longer than a month after school started. From fever to making himself throw up on purpose and whenever someone asked him what was happening he was too scared to tell the truth. They couldn’t figure out what was the reason until Marcel didn’t go to pick him up from school because his auntie couldn’t. She was usually sitting and waiting in the car so guess the kids weren’t expecting them to get caught red handed. And oh Marcel never felt better slapping some dumb kid. He could only think what these idiots dared to do to Max.
— You don’t wanna know who I am, you pathetic shit. Call him a bitch one more time and I’ll show you and everyone around how I’m making you cry. — Pushing him one more time he was really barely holding himself from jumping on this fucking bitch. — And what are you laughing at? Wanna see your teeth going for a walk? — He moved closer to the other guys. One of them had a face that pissed him off straight away. Their foreheads were almost touching. And lucky for him the “leader” of this whole mess opened his mouth which made Marcel turn faster than fucking Barry Allen and slapping his face, making the guy wobble he laughed. — Co pajacyku? Zabolało? — Pushing him on the ground, he sat on his back ready to make his face pretty but was stopped by someone.

Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
ODPOWIEDZ