Deephollow Horse RanchCorn Maze FarmHope BreweryCC HospitalCoral MallCape Town Motel
a
Awatar użytkownika
i miss you a lot more than I realized. Things keep happening and I find myself wishing I could tell you about them.

— Hey Brad. — She stood behind him and tangled her hands around his neck, placing small kiss on his neck. — Would you give me a ride to that place I was talking about? It’s right next to my workplace and it’s already pretty late. You could join me too, a date. — Giggling, she caressed his neck with the tip of his nose. He definitely didn’t like that as he moved away and untangled Minnie’s hands. — You see I’m playing with guys, doll? Can’t leave it now. Get a taxi or something. Why are you going there again? — She sighed, pushing herself up off his body. It was like this since the beginning of their relationship, Brad was walking red flag and her best friend absolutely hated him and was constantly reminding Minnie how bad she was at picking her dates but Minnie, well Minnie was the type naive type of girl and she was falling the worst pick ups, giggling like a teenager. She just couldn’t find the one because no one was interested in her, scratch that boys WERE definitely interested in her as a doll to fuck, but no one was interested in her because she had a big heart and sweet personality. Besides, the one she could ever love was probably married to someone else. — To check the new bar next to my workplace. They were stealing our usual customers and boss is ma— — She jumped in the place as Brad screamed to the mic. Was he even listening? — Yeah, have fun. I won’t be awake so i guess you have to stay at yours tonight. Sorry doll. — Nodding, she took the purse and put on her heels she left at his house last time. Leaving the flat, she waited a couple more minutes outside before a taxi arrived.
Looking at the restaurant from the outside it was actually decent but once she got inside then it hit her because this place was really nice and hands down much better than his boss’s.. but she won’t mention that. What was she thinking tho! This place was UGLY. She had a one job and she won’t fuck it up! Unless..
— Hey! Can you tell me what the hell is this? What’s this place? Has someone told you to open here? Was it the boss's ex wife? Anyway, can I talk with your— — Her jaw dropped as she saw who was standing in front of her. —boss.. — She mumbled as she was hypnotized, looking at Noah without even blinking. Only after a couple of seconds she managed to come back to earth.

Noah Burton
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
out of sight out of mind

It was a Wednesday’s evening so, as usual, in the middle of the week, there weren’t many people in his bar. Noah was helping his staff as usual, as he wanted to make sure that everything was okay and no one needed anything. He was quite content with how many clients were coming (and coming back) here every day despite the fact that his place had just been opened and he didn’t even do proper marketing. They were going to close it in an hour or two and Noah hoped for another peaceful evening (besides his best friend sending him texts with angry or sad emojis still feeling betrayed) but it wasn’t going to happen. He was standing behind the bar, reading one of those angry texts, when he heard an even angrier voice. This voice… Why did it sound so familiar? As if he heard it millions of times but he couldn’t recognise it at first. Or maybe he did but how big was the probability that the love of his life would storm into his bar and start yelling at him? The last time he saw Minnie was at their best friends’ wedding and it was very awkward back then. He wondered how much she changed, if any. As much as he wanted to avoid Callum after coming back, he would love to avoid Minnie even more. But he had no other choice like turn around and face her. She looked as beautiful as he remembered, or even more beautiful than that, and hasn’t aged even a day. And when they eyes met, Noah could swear that all the memories and feelings he had for her hit him hard at once causing a big pain in his chest. - You’re talking with him. Hello, Minnie. It’s been some time - no matter how much she hurt him in the past, he couldn’t help but smile at her. Minnie could stab him with a sharpest knife as much as she wanted but he would never change his mind about her. - I have no idea what you’re talking about. If you have some time, we can sit and talk through your problem - she got him curious with this whole boss and ex wife thing. Did somebody have a problem with him opening a spot here?

Minnie Reinhart
PALACZ NIE MAM SZCZĘŚCIA W MIŁOŚCI biegam Nerd
mów mi/kontakt
autor
ODPOWIEDZ