Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
some days you just have to create your own sunshine

outfit

Max had never been a rebel, that is, until his dad died and left him all alone. Oh, pardon, it’d be hard but bearable if he was left alone but he was forced to move in with his mother’s new family. And he didn’t know what was worse: his mother or her new husband’s son. He couldn’t stand his cocky face and the fact that he considered himself to be much better than anyone else. These two were enough good reason to spend as little time as possible in this fucking house. Still, Max didn’t know what to do besides roaming around the streets. The school hadn't started yet and he didn’t know anyone with whom he could hang out. He didn’t have many friends previously and now they were all left in Seattle, thousands of miles away from this fucking hellhole in Florida.
- Your ID - said the security guy at the entrance of one of the clubs in Cape Coral, where Max decided to go on Friday evening. His damn mother and her stupid husband went away somewhere but still he didn’t want to sit in the house where he was nothing but an intruder. Max rolled his eyes but showed the security dude his fake ID which stated he was 22 for some time now. - You’re checking everyone or just Asians? - he sighed when he was given his ID back and went into the club straightaway. - Scotch, please - he asked, pretending to be more confident than he actually was. Max rarely used his fake ID or went to such places, and he never was alone there. He didn’t even have lots of money left, only the small amount he managed to earn during his summer job in Seattle. Good thing he drank some cheap booze before coming here, otherwise he’d have to spend everything he had left. He noticed some guy was watching him from the other side of the bar. Handsome one. - You’re alone here, doll? Let me buy you a drink - but why the dudes flirting with him always had to be horny fifty plus, eh.

Gabriel Roscoe
CHUDERLAK SKRYTY Boję się szybkiej jazdy Śpię z przytulanką
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
now spread your legs and try to tell me all about your day

outfit
It was a Saturday night and Gabriel didn’t have any plans for the rest of the night since his best friend wasn’t at home cause one of his sibling visited him. It was also his last Saturday before getting transfered to his new work place in one of High Schools in Cape Coral so he couldn’t waste his remain precious time before getting flooded with homeworks and essays, not to mention he absolutely hated doing nothing at home which is why he decided it was a good time for a party in one of clubs he was visiting almost weekly.
He was also a needy man, so it wasn’t a big surprise that he was going there to get some fun and company for the next couple of hours.
Leaving his flat he met no one else but his best friend with his sister and a child. — Hello best girl and my bestest boy and bestie. — He gave Ren’s sister a wink before picking up Theo to give him loud smooch on the cheek and some tickles. He didn’t speak with them for a long time, only couple of minutes which he ended up with ruffling Ren’s hair before leaving the building with annoying laugh at his friend’s angry threats.
Looking around the club he noticed some interesing faces but not too much for his likings. He talked with some people but any of them made him move his ass on a dance floor or to one of bathrooms in here. Well, until he notice some sweet face sitting not so far from him, drinking what Gabriel could recognise as scotch.
He was surely enjoying the view, meeting his eyes from time to time. That was until someone way too old for him decided to make this guy as he could see, uncomfortable. Emptying his glass, he stood up going exactly towards them. — Any problems, babe? — He moved next to the guy, standing right next to him. — I will highly appreciate if you leave my boyfriend alone before I shove that bottle up your ass. — Smiling, he crossed his arms. — What are you waiting for? Piss off. — Even though the guy looked like he wanted to say something else, he walked away and Gabriel turned around to the guy. — You should be more careful. You okay tho? I saw him when he was already next to you.
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

For some reason, Max always attracted guys like the one that tried to get his attention now. He didn’t mind men being older than him but when someone was twice his age or even more, that was definitely a red flag, especially considering the fact that he was still fucking sixteen. Maybe it was his baby face that worked like a magnet on creeps. Sadly not on such hotties as the guy sitting not so far away. Never would he have predicted that tonight it was about to change.
Max was very surprised hearing a deep voice next to him and shivers went down his spine when that handsome guy called him baby. Why was he even here? Did he notice how alarmed Max was?
- I’m fine, baby - he decided to play along and had to admit that this man was as hot as intimidating when he started threatening that old pervert. Luckily, he quickly stepped back and went away, leaving Max alone with his savior. - I didn’t do anything, he just approached me - it’s not like he was giving him flirty looks, on the contrary; he didn’t even notice being observed. That’s why he was never going to clubs alone. If Max had it this hard, he didn’t even want to think about the girls' situation in such places. - I’m good, thanks for the rescue. Men like him don’t take no as an answer from guys like me - not only twice his age but also twice his size, Max wouldn’t stand a chance. - Can I buy you a drink? As a thank you - but honestly, he’d thank him in any way this man would want. From closer, he was even more attractive than from afar. If he asked him for a quickie, Max would agree without hesitation.

Gabriel Roscoe
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

This was happening way too often in places like this and even though he interfered a couple of times to save some random person he couldn’t be everywhere and not always it was ending with a happy end for someone. He didn’t want to imagine what could’ve happened if he didn’t notice them. Even though he called him baby and stood close to the younger guy he didn’t put his hands on him like boyfriend would normally do. He made sure to block the view for the other guy and watching him carefully, he followed his movements, only letting go when he noticed him leaving the club. Was he pissed? That’s what Gabriel hoped for and only now he could turn to see the guy from close. He was beautiful, truly beautiful. And it stopped Gabriel from breathing for couple seconds. — I hope you’re carrying some pepper spray with you.. just in case? — He smiled softly at him. — Have this ever happened before? — He looked at the guy, furrowing his eyebrows. How much Gabriel wanted to fight these types of men. He remembers how many times Renley had to deal with them whenever Gabriel was leaving to the bathroom or to get them some drinks. The amount of times he went in fully raged mode.
— Sure. — Smiling, he sat next to the guy, pulling his hand toward the boy. — Gabriel. Are you coming here often? It’s the first time I’m seeing you here.. — He held this guy’s hand for maybe a little bit too long, being lured by his shiny eyes. He could see that not only Gabriel was interested in getting to know each other a little bit more. The look this guy gave him was seductive enough. — Wanna dance?
Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- I don’t… But I guess I should - even if he had one, spraying it here, in enclosed space, was the worst idea. The stranger’s smile made Max feel a wave of heat, damn. Hopefully his cheeks didn’t become red. - This? You mean some freak harassing me or a sexy stranger saving my ass? - flirting came naturally, not like Max would meet this guy again, right?
When the stranger pulled his hand towards Max, he pulled his own, smaller and thinner one. He was glad he was left-handed cause his right hand wasn’t still fully working, and his arm was full of scars after the shards of glass embedded in it during the accident. - Max. Maybe you weren’t looking closely - he winked and smiled right after. Shit, why did this guy have to be this charming. - I moved here some time ago - he wished he never had to tho but that wasn’t the right time to think about it. After they had a quick drink, Gabriel proposed dancing. How could Max say no to the possibility of being closer to him? He bet his body was muscled and strong. And the moment he felt Gabriel’s arms on his body he knew he was right. He also had very strong hands and Max only wondered how it would be to have them wrapped around his neck tho he’s never thought about things like that before (not that he was a virgin). The mere thought of that made him cling to Gabriel’s body and when he felt something hard on his ass… Well, he wasn’t the only one with naughty thoughts here. Max took it as an invitation, together with the look Gabriel gave him and pulled him for a kiss. Oh shit, now he really wanted more.

Gabriel Roscoe
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Definitely, just in case. It happens too often here. — He looked at the boy. He could only feel sorry for him because looking at his pretty face, Gabriel was more than sure it happened before. He remembers the time when some older creeps used to hit Renley whenever Gabriel had to go to the bathroom or to get them another drink. Sometimes it led to fights between the stranger and him but that was mostly when they dared to put their dirty hands on Ren or when they started calling him names.
He raised his eyebrow at the sudden flirt coming off the boy’s mouth. Was he interested in him? — I meant the former but not gonna lie I’m curious now. — He smirked, holding Max’s hand for a little longer. It was soft and delicate and Gabriel wouldn’t mind holding it till the rest of the night. — Impossible not to notice. — Max had a very handsome face, very unique as well. — Let drink for it then. — Raising a glass, he moved it closer to Max. — For new beginnings. Hope you like it here. — Smiling, he finished his whole drink before pulling Max towards the dance floor where they stuck to each other from the very beginning. Gabriel was clenching his hands on Max’s hips, swaying them as close as possible so it wasn’t a big surprise that his dick hardened. Oh the way he would like to bend him now and slide it between his ass cheeks. Looking at him intensively, he licked his lips pulling Max even closer when their lips met. — As sweet as I imagined them to be. — He smiled at him, sliding his hand down Max’s back, placing it on his ass cheeks which he squeezed lightly.

Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść, musisz odpisać w tym temacie.

Gabriel Roscoe
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Gabriel Roscoe
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Maxwell Park
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Gabriel Roscoe
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany