Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

outfit

Vander absolutely hated being hangover, like absolutely. He was freaking grumpy and untouchable when going through one. How did he end up being so wasted in some stranger’s bed? He had absolutely no idea because he remembered nothing, zero. And how did he even pay attention to someone who wasn’t completely his type? Was that person even anyone’s type? Yuck. He had to leave this fucking place before said stranger decided to wake up and oh god make him breakfast or something. Not that he complained but he wasn’t sure if the food here would be even fresh.
Putting his pants on, he mentally cursed as he barely could move, having to deal with such a huge pain in his lower back, oh god. — Shit.. — After checking the time, he put on his jacket and without caring, he pulled some money from a stranger's wallet and rushed out of his apartment. Hazel was going to kill him as today Daisy’s dad was supposed to visit them and as much as he visited before, it was the first time Olivander was going to see him. He didn’t even know why it was such a big deal? It was just a dad and he wasn’t even dating Daisy or anything. So why did he have to know her goddamns father.
— Why am I even here? Can’t you two just have a peaceful dinner with him. — He mumbled, visibly pissed off as he pushed another spoon of cereal into his mouth. — Can’t wait to have another rich motherfucker here, can’t wait. — He didn’t care if he was offensive or not. He dislikes rich people’s guts and Daisy was very aware of it. She should already get used to it. Not that he had any problems with her though. — Yo what the fuck? — He cursed when his sister slapped the back of his head and he spilled his cereal because of that. And before he even managed to answer, someone rang the bell. Both Hazel and Daisy looked at him. — Fucking girls, i hate girls so much. — Rolling his eyes, he went to open the door. And oh he didn’t expect to see the same man who saved him from getting in trouble for stealing a sandwich.
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

[outfit]

Another weekend, another party. Not for James tho, he was way past the age in which he was thinking about hooking up and drinking till dawn. Unfortunately for him, his son was slowly entering this era and it was causing him more and more worries day by day. Not that the kid was a party animal but still, it was the third Saturday in a row when he was waking up hungover and James thought that it was high time to give his son a lesson.
- What the fuck - he heard an unhappy voice, when the boy entered the living room, looking like a death warmed up. - Language. Morning to you too - he knew his children hated when he was playing loud music the day after drinking. He had it with Daisy and now he was having it with her brother. As much as he knew it was unavoidable, and he didn’t want his kids to be the outcasts, he hated the idea of Jonathan drinking so much at this age. The other option was that he was that weak drinker. - What’s wrong? Oh my poor little munchkin, your head hurts? - teasing him with a baby voice and preparing something really aromatic for breakfast were also pretty successful measures of punishment as his son rushed quickly to the bathroom. - Jonathan Sohn, your sister invited us for dinner today and you did what? Came as drunk as a skunk? If you throw up in my car, you’re grounded till you’re 18 - and as expected, his son didn’t even manage to get out of bed to go there with him, what an embarrassment. As good a father as he was, he made Jonathan some soup and left some pills on his bedside table together with a bottle of fresh water before he left for Daisy's. He had quite a hectic few days and didn’t even have time to call her or text that week so he was glad they would be able to catch up. Not only with her, but also with her friend whom he really liked. Hazel was a good girl and definitely had the right influence on his daughter. What he didn’t expect, however, was to see someone else there. Someone whose face was strangely familiar. - Oh, that’s weird - at first he couldn’t remember where he saw that kid but the moment their eyes met, he figured it out quickly. - And unexpected. Will you stare at me or let me in, kid? I’m not a thief unlike some of us here - he added the last sentence quietly and winked at him. - Daisy bear, your dearest brother’s dying and he couldn’t make it. Is this young man your boyfriend, by the way? Quite charming with this get the fuck out of here already face - he smiled at his daughter who peeked into the corridor for a moment, and met with a semi-angry expression on the boy’s face. Something was telling him it would be an interesting meeting.

Olivander Chang
WDOWIEC/WDOWA WYSPORTOWANY PALACZ Mam własny samochód
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

Vander knew he was a pretty unlucky guy but being this unlucky? Was James Sohn his fucking karma for being a thief or was he some sort of guardian angel going to make him a good boy he never was? If he knew it was going to be the latter then he would leave this fucking dinner and came back couple hours later but how could he know that this lame(at least that’s what he thought) guy will turn out to be someone Vander won’t be able to stop thinking about. AND if he knew how hot he was and how good was his dick, he would definitely play it differently. No one could stop his fork or spoon from falling on the ground, right? Or his feet ending up on Sohn’s crotch. What would the oldie do in this situation?
Hearing the way he called Vander, he opened his eyes wide and tried to shush him with his fingers. Checking if Hazel or Daisy wasn’t standing next to them, he breathed out relieved. — Shut the fuck up, will you? Daisy nor Hazel know about it and I would like to keep it this way. You don’t know me I don’t know you, understood? — He looked at James, and he had to admit that the wink was pretty much sexy and if he didn’t have a bad start with him he wouldn’t have anything against a quickie with him. Vander could be angry at the old man but he wasn’t blind.
He jumped away from him the moment Daisy appeared and hearing him talking he clenched his fists. — Him? Do you think I’m this tasteless? — Really now? He rolled his eyes looking at both of them before, passing this lovely family picture and went straight to his room where he looked at the only picture of his dad he had framed next to his bed. He wished he was here.
After changing his clothes to something naughtier as he was surely going to leave this fucking dinner as fast as possible. He preferred to be railed like a slut he was instead of pretending he enjoyed sitting with them. But he was doing it for Hazel, that’s why he was sitting quietly but with a very annoyed and angry expression.
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

It was quite funny that the boy he helped just a few days ago turned out to be Daisy’s friend’s brother. James didn’t want to judge him, especially when he wasn’t clearly stealing food for himself but for a homeless person. Nevertheless, stealing wasn’t a good habit and he wondered if the girls knew about what Hazel’s brother was doing. The answer to this unspoken question came very quickly. - Or what? - he asked with a smirk. James didn’t owe him anything. Especially not with such an attitude. - If you want people to cooperate, you should be nicer - not a word whether he was going to keep Olivander’s secret safe or not. Lying to people you were close with wasn’t a good idea, and Daisy was complaining to him before that Hazel and her brother’s relationship wasn’t perfect even without that. But it wasn’t his decision to make whether to tell them or not so he actually intended on keeping his mouth shut. - Well, you said you had something important to tell me and I’ve never seen him before so I assumed it’s about you two dating. Unless I picked the wrong sibling? - James was old but not blind and it was rather obvious that his daughter was all about her best friend and that the feeling was mutual. He kissed his daughter’s forehead and let her lead him into the living room where he was welcomed by her friend. Hazel and the little thief that suddenly disappeared looked very similar now that he thought of it. - You know nobody’s keeping you here by force? It’s not a prison, I won’t be offended if you leave and I’m sure girls won’t be too - he said smiling charmingly to Olivander. - Speaking of prison, I had a weird situation a few days ago… - oh the way Chang’s face went through all shades of red when he was telling their story without mentioning his name was surely worth the teasing.

Olivander Chang
WDOWIEC/WDOWA WYSPORTOWANY PALACZ Mam własny samochód
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany