Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

outfit

— Bloody weather. — He furrowed his eyebrows pulling up the long sleeves from the shirt he was currently wearing. Maybe it wasn’t a very good idea to believe all that the phone was showing. It was supposed to be cloudy today, maybe a little drizzly but not as sunny and hot as it was. — Mom, mom.. please. I’m 25 years old, I can decide for myself and if you don’t trust me on this one how do you want to trust me later? I won’t live with you and dad forever. Don’t forget about it, please. — He looked at the camera at his mom who rolled his eyes at him. — And don’t you give me this attitude. — He loved his parents dearly but they were so, so, so annoying when it came to Casper’s independence that he wanted to run across the country and hide from them forever. He failed only once, once and they were acting like he went through twenty or more bad relationships. What a nightmare. — You have to understand that it’s not the same as the times you lived in. What—mom I’m not saying you’re old. Ah, bloody hell stop twisting my words please! — He probably sounded ridiculous to people around with the way he argued with his mother but she was making him super angry. — Pass the phone to dad, please — dad? Please pour mom her favorite wine and ask Charles to prepare some of her beloved dishes. Now if you two excuse me I would love to get some dinner as well. I will call you tomorrow. Have a lovely day. — He let out a heavy breath after they finished their call and massaged his temples. They were really giving him a huge headache. Truly.
Before he could get an even bigger headache, he moved further to find some place to eat. Finding a good place to eat in the States was insane, everything was truly crappy and not that British food was any better. Maybe it was him being spoiled but he missed the food their chef served at home. Walking down the street, he was checking some menus until he noticed some Korean restaurant. The place didn’t look very big but something got his attention and it looked very homey.
Before he could step in, he pulled the cigarette and placed it in his mouth. When he says that this ugly addiction will kill him one day he actually means it. Before he managed to light it up three guys came to him, very friendly in the beginning, only asking about cigarettes. He pulled the package because why not? Casper was a nice guy but these three definitely weren't. — Woah, come on lads. Surely there’s another way to talk. — He moved back when one of them pulled a knife at him. Nervously laughing, he gave them everything they wanted. His wallet, his phone, his watch.. literally everything he had and when he thought they would leave one of them punched him right in the face, taking him totally by surprise and making fall on the ground, hitting his head on the hard curb.
Opening his eyes, he blinked a couple of times, moaning at the sharp pain in his head. He felt like someone opened his skull and punched him there like hundreds of times. Where was he by the way? He looked around the room, furrowing his eyebrows. But why was he hearing some beeping machine and why was it so loud? — Ah, crap. — He hissed at the pain when he tried to get up and quickly turned his head to the machine, followed by another pang in his head. Why was it here? And why was it connected to his body? What the hell?
There was absolute emptiness in his head when he tried to remember what happened. He didn’t remember anything, not a single thing. As he moved and laid his head on the pillow he turned to the side and spotted some guy sitting on the chair next to his bed. A big eyes, a big charcoals staring directly at him. — Who are you?
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
for every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness

[outfit]

It was a very warm evening and they had quite a lot of clients as it was Friday. Jaehyun was helping in the kitchen while his younger sister was doing the waitress job. - Mom, they want another round of beer at table 5! - she shouted to their mother in Korean. Mom knew some English but it wasn’t perfect so they were always speaking Korean at home for her comfort. - And you? Quicker, slob, table 4 is waiting for their bibimbap and jajangmyeon! - damn, why did she have to be so rude? She was like a little copy of their mom, already terrorizing the whole family at the age of 16. - Yes, boss - he mumbled under the nose, focusing on the dishes. Once he finished, mom asked him to take out the trash. It was his favorite moment during the day as he finally had a minute or two to take a breath when he was outside. Jaehyun decided to check if there were many people in front of the restaurant and that was when he spotted some unusual (well, maybe not that unusual) situation at the end of the street. Three guys were attacking a man so he rushed to help without having second thoughts. - Hey, you assholes! Leave him alone, I’m calling the police! - he shouted but the culprits were already running away. And maybe Jaehyun would run after them if the man that fell was moving. But he wasn’t. Only when he got closer, with terror he noticed a small pool of blood underneath the victim’s head. - Oh my god, are you alive? Please be alive - he said in a shaking voice and quickly kneeled to check the man’s pulse and breath. Everything was fine but the breath was very shallow. And that blood… - Stay with me, I’m calling the ambulance - he asked, instinctively grabbing a stranger's hand in reassurance that he wasn’t going anywhere. Jaehyun took his phone out of his pocket and quickly called the alarm number to tell what happened. The ambulance came a few minutes later (not as fast as his mom when he wasn’t coming back for longer than 5 minutes) and they agreed to Jaehyun going with them as a witness. At the hospital, the nurse called the police, and Jaehyun was sitting in the waiting area of ER for them to arrive so he could give evidence of what he saw, even if he didn’t see much cause it was dark. He was angry and guilty that he didn’t go out earlier, maybe then he would be able to help that man. Or maybe they both would be lying here, hard to say. When the police came, he explained what he witnessed and asked the doctors if he could see the man after he woke up as he was very concerned about his state tho he was stable. They didn’t let Jaehyun in the room till morning and he was too scared that the stranger’s state would worsen when he won’t be around so he decided to spend the night at the hospital. Around 8AM the nurse told him that he could come and see the man as he was slowly waking up. Jaehyun took a seat next to his bed and looked at him with concern. Lots of bruises and scratches and a bandage on the head. But at least he didn’t break anything, right? When he opened his eyes and looked at Jaehyun, he felt some strange warmth inside his chest. - Uhm… I’m Jaehyun, you don’t know me. You were assaulted in the street near where I work and I found you. How do you feel? - he said slowly and calmly, as the nurse advised him to take it slow at first. He smiled warmly at the stranger. - What’s your name? They didn’t find any documents or phone with you so you’re John Doe for now.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

For a moment he panicked after seeing that all these machines were connected to his body. He tried to remember what the hell happened to him but once he tried to go back with memories nothing was there, completely. He could move all the parts of his body so that was a good sign. Nothing bad happened to him then.
There was no doubt that his parents will probably go mad if he doesn’t call them later. They will probably ground him for the rest of his life. And that was no joke, they were capable of it. But that wasn’t his worries, besides trying to figure out what happened he didn’t think about anything else.
And that’s when he noticed that handsome stranger and he came with help. For a moment Casper couldn’t take his eyes off his, they were beautiful. Truly beautiful. Jaehyun. Even his name was pretty and somehow it fitted him very well.
— Oh.. — He furrowed his eyebrows which caused another pang in his head. — My head hurts like crazy. Like someone put a thousand needles in my skull. Did you—did you bring me here yourself? Where are we exactly? — He looked at the guy. — Right, where’s my manners.. I’m—umm.. My name is.. i don’t know.., what’s happening? — He really tried to think of what his name was but he couldn’t remember anything. As if some part of his life completely vanished.
He could feel his pulse rising and chest tightening as he put his hand on it, trying to calm himself down. This happened to him only once, when he was 11 and was pushed off the horse on the hard ground. He couldn’t catch a breath and that caused his panic attack. Luckily his mom was there to calm him down, he wished she was here too. But he couldn't remember her either.
— I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to worry you more than I already did. — He looked at the guy who still was sitting next to his bed.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Growing up in a big family like his meant that Jaehyun was a frequent visitor at the hospital. He wasn’t the liveliest child himself but his siblings… Oh, that was a different story. Jaehyun couldn’t even count the number of times they twisted or broke some bones and had to be taken to the nearest hospital. The same one they were in now. The nurses and some of the doctors knew him quite well for this reason. It wasn’t also the first time Jaehyun brought some stranger here and the nurses let him stay the night and say hello only because they knew him well.
He was so stressed about the man’s state and so dizzy after the sleepless night that at first he didn’t notice that the guy was studying him carefully. When he finally saw that, his cheeks went a little red. Jaehyun was always like that whenever someone handsome was looking at him and under all those bruises and cuts, the guy was definitely handsome. - Mrs Garcia said you had a very bad concussion but you’ll be alright in no time - he said quietly, smiling shyly. Jaehyun shook his head a little. - No, I called an ambulance cause you were bleeding on the head - and it scared him a lot. Jaehyun was very sensitive so it will surely be the subject of his nightmares for the next couple of days. He furrowed his brows when the stranger couldn’t remember his name. It shouldn’t be like that, right? - Hey? Breathe - he noticed, with a slight delay, the strange behavior of the man. Instinctively, he caught his hand and squeezed it a bit. - Breathe in and breathe out, focus on my voice. Everything is fine, you’re not alone, I’m here with you - his older sister was suffering from panic attacks because of school and Jaehyun was always the one who managed to help her calm down back then. He hoped it’ll work this time too. - Don’t worry about that. I’ll call the doctor now, okay? I’ll be right back - he smiled again before he left for a short moment to find the nurse he was familiar with. The doctors should hear about this amnesia.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Casper’s family was also big but they were always keeping themselves away from any possible danger. Not always of course because there were multiple times any of them would fall from the horse on the hard ground. Luckily none of them broke any bones and none of them lost their memory.. until now. They never visited hospitals though so it was a new experience for Casper, not that he actually even needed one. He was fine with being healthy. What could he possibly do to these people to make them end up here?
Why was this guy blushing so hard when Casper was looking at him? And why was he even more sweet looking having those rosy cheeks. It was really hard to take eyes off him. Was it making him creepy that he wanted to caress this boy’s cheek? To see if it was as soft as it looked like. The way he was talking, his voice.. it was making his whole self more attractive. And this small, shy smile? It really made Casper’s heart beat faster.
He nodded his head, touching its back. It was covered with bandages but he could feel it was throbbing so much as he touched it. — Bloody hell. — At least he still could remember his favorite word. He felt a hand grabbing his and he looked at it and then at the guy, before following his instructions even though it was hard to steady his breath finally he could breathe normally and he thank Jaehyun with a small smile and a squeeze on his hand which in fact he was still holding. It was soft, really soft. Just like he imagined. — Okay. Wait Jaehyun.. — But before he could leave, he grabbed his hand, making him look at Nicolau. — Thank you. — He smiled at him, letting go of his hand but following him to the door. After he disappeared, he looked at the ceiling, praying to god for bringing his memory back.
— Hey.. do you live close to the hospital? — He looked curiously at Jaehyun. It was already after check ups and even though the doctor said his memory loss was temporary it didn’t calm him down even a little. There was probably someone worrying a lot about him. At least he hoped he had someone.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

There was something intimidating in this guy. Jaehyun was shy in general but he was also a social butterfly so he loved chatting with people but now… He felt something weird in his stomach that was stopping him from behaving as usual. He hoped it would go away soon, probably just tiredness.
- Don’t mention that - he replied shyly because of the pretty smile of the stranger and left the hospital room quickly. Why was his heart beating so fast? Stupid Jaehyun, it wasn’t the time for that! This man needed help, and you didn’t need another crush. While the doctor was checking up John Doe behind the door, Jaehyun was assuring his mother on the phone that he’ll be back soon. As much as he’d like to rest a bit after a sleepless night at the hospital, he needed to help parents more. He probably should leave now but he couldn’t go without saying goodbye, and… He really pitied that man. How could he not remember his own name? What else he didn’t remember? What if there was someone waiting for him and worrying and he wouldn’t even know? Jaehyun couldn’t just go and leave him here alone. - Mhm. I live a few blocks away from here… Oh, at least we know you’re British - he giggled a little when the man didn’t understand the meaning at first. - Your accent. And the phrase you said earlier… Sounds British - he smiled widely as he’s never met anyone from England before. Jaehyun never actually left Florida, his family never had enough money to go to another state for holidays and he didn’t take part in school trips for the same reason either. - Since you still don’t remember your name and it will take the police some time to figure it out… How do you want me to call you? - he asked.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He smiled at Jaehyun and it only grew wider as he watched him leaving the room so quickly. He really hoped there was no significant other waiting for him at home or that Jaehyun himself wasn’t married or in a relationship. How old could he possibly be? He really hoped tho as he would really like to invite him somewhere after leaving this hell hole named hospital. He caught Casper’s attention, not only because he was ethereally beautiful but he was also sweet and gentle. He had to be careful about it though, he also looked fragile and easy to hurt.
It was good for Jaehyun that Casper didn’t hear his conversation with mother, otherwise he would have already sent him home.
— Oh.. I'm glad you’re not leaving anywhere far. But wait.. you’ve said I came here yesterday night. Did you spend all night here? — He looked curiously again but his expression quickly changed when he said something about being british. — Oh.. what am I doing here in Florida then? — He chuckled nervously, massaging his temples. It was so hard trying to get at least a piece of memory back. And he absolutely hated how nothing was getting into his head. — Have you ever been there? — Placing hands under his head, he turned to the side, looking at Jaehyun. — Let me think.. You've said I’m british. Maybe British then? Or anything you want really, nothing comes to my mind. — He smiled apologetically. — Hey Jaehyun.. — He looked him in the eyes, for a moment forgetting what he wanted to say. — Have someone ever told you your eyes are beautiful? — He hoped this won’t cause any problems but he really needed to tell him that.
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Jaehyun got a little nervous for a moment. Was it weird that he actually was staying here the whole night? This man’s condition wasn’t that serious so maybe he should lie not to look like some kind of weirdo? But then again, Jaehyun was a terrible liar. His red ears were always betraying him. - I uhm… Yeah? It looked serious and I wanted to be here when you wake up to check if everything’s fine - why was he so nervous when talking with this guy? It wasn’t the first time Jaehyun did something like that but the first time he was so awkward about it. - There could be a lot of explanations for that. I’m sure you’ll remember everything soon - he said with a reassuring smile. Jaehyun couldn’t even imagine how difficult it must’ve been for this man not to remember anything. He shook his head in an answer. - No, never. But it looks magical in the movies - maybe one day he would like to go there, Europe seemed like a completely different world. But for now he couldn’t afford that and it was better to focus on the present than chasing some dreams. - British? It’s like you would call me American - he giggled. - What about Harry? You know, Harry Potter, Prince Harry… Sounds very British - that was his first connotation when it came to name. His expression quickly went to surprise and for a moment he looked like the blushy emoji. - Oh, uhm… You’re the first, thanks - he didn’t expect to receive any compliment, especially that he probably looked awful after not sleeping the whole night. But it was really nice to hear something like that. - I should probably go or my mom will kill me. And you should rest as much as possible. I can come here in the evening and bring you some homemade food if you want? - he proposed.

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

After Jaehyun’s answer he smiled, feeling his heart beat faster, much faster which could be seen on the machine controlling his heart beat. It was his time to get a little bit embarrassed. — Don’t get me wrong. I’m happy you stayed here.. but you must be really tired since I doubt you slept, right? — Even though he didn’t know this guy, the need to care for him came naturally. Not that he didn’t believe he couldn’t take care of himself or anything but he gave him this soft and fragile vibe. — I hope you’re right. — He nodded although how could that possibly happen when he didn’t remember his own name. — I bet. Let me take you there one day? When I get back my memory of course because now I wouldn’t probably know any place there. — He laughed embarrassed. He hoped he could keep his words though. — I mean, American doesn’t sound so bad? — He giggled himself but quickly changed his expression hearing the name Jaehyun chosen for him. — Harry? That’s one bloody awful name.. but I guess we can stick on this one for now. — Although he hoped his parents were better than that and gave him a better name.
He smiled seeing a blush spreading over Jaehyun’s cheeks again. Ahhh, really he wanted to portray this picture forever. If he had a phone he would definitely take a picture to look at it whenever he felt bad. Something about this guy was making him calm. — How about you come tomorrow and rest well today too? I don’t want you to feel tired and your mom would probably chase after me for days if you come home late again. — He smiled at Shin. Keeping him awake for so long was the last thing he wanted. He could survive couple hours without hearing his sweet voice and seeing his beautiful smile, right?
Jaehyun Shin
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Jaehyun wasn’t very observant so to the stranger’s luck, he didn’t notice that the machine was showing higher numbers. Besides, he was too busy trying to keep his cool. He was always this awkward around handsome/beautiful people. - Oh, no! It’s okay, Mrs Garcia made me some coffee earlier. She’s a nurse here, a very nice woman - she also lived near here so she and her children were frequent visitors at his family’s restaurant. Maybe he was a little tired but not too much. Surely in better shape than the man on the hospital bed. - You don’t know me and want to take me somewhere far away? - Jaehyun giggled, hiding his mouth behind his hand. That guy was very charming but mom would never let him go that far alone, especially with a stranger. Even if he was an adult. - Depends who you’re asking. Europeans don’t like us much - and that was a fact. Well, lots of people he knew weren’t very smart but… They must’ve had some assets too? - Okay, no Harry if it sounds that bad. We can go with the John they already named you - classic name, a little bit old school but wasn’t it now fashionable? And the man looked more like John than Harry.
Oh, how he wished he wasn’t blushing like crazy this easily. It was so embarrassing and annoying. - I’m not that tired! And can’t let you eat the hospital food, it’s very far from being tasty - he smiled. - As long as I’m back for my shift, she won’t kill either of us… I hope - with mom, you never know. Not that she was very strict or anything, just a regular mom. - I’ll leave you for now. Rest and take some sleep, John! See you later - Jaehyun waved goodbye before he left with a fast-beating heart at the sight of that man’s smile. Even with bruises, cuts and bandages he looked like a real-life prince. As much as he was making Jaehyun shy, he really wanted to come back later to check up on him. And so he did.

[zakończone]

Casper Nicolau
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany