Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

[outfit]

It was one of the very few days when James had the afternoon off. Even on such occasions, he was mostly spending his time on work because he didn’t have much to do. His daughter lived alone, and rarely had time for meetings now, and his son was entering his rebellious phase which was worrying him a little, especially that he had to go through this alone. In such moments he was thinking about what his late wife would do. She would probably smack Jonathan’s head and quickly solve the problem. Allison was always good with people, unlike him. He had to learn how to make them do as he wanted them to. And he didn’t want to use these tricks on his kids, trying to treat them as equals. After another morning argument with his son, and spending some time at the meeting with his newest client, he decided to go for a coffee in the afternoon. Although he was off for the rest of the day, it was a good idea to catch up with some other projects and check if everything was going according to plan. But coffee first.
Yet, James didn’t expect to meet the familiar face again so soon.
- Good afternoon, Olivander. What a coincidence… You’re working here? - he was a frequent visitor, as it was the closest place to his office, but he’s never seen Olivander here before. Maybe it was his first day? Or he never paid attention to him? No, that’s unlikely, he was often chatting with workers here. Judging from the young man’s face, he wasn’t very pleased to meet him here. James could even bet that he destroyed his day just by showing up here. The question was: why did he dislike him so much?

Olivander Chang
WDOWIEC/WDOWA WYSPORTOWANY PALACZ Mam własny samochód
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

— Are you fucking nuts? You could get us killed, you fucking idiot. — Not that he would care but if he was going to be killed he preferred it to be fast and painless. He surely didn’t want to end up as a dog food because of some idiot. — You said it was fucking safe. — He slapped Leslie’s head who was observing the house they were going to rob for a couple of days already. He was all excited announcing that the owners finally left but what he didn’t mentioned was that they had three fucking dobermans ready to tear their bodies. He never had to run for his life so fast before and they almost got him because his pants got stuck on the fence and didn’t want to let go. Luckily he managed to get down on time. — You owe me pants. The same ones. — This was his favorite pair and now it was ruined completely. Of course he could ask his sister if she knew anything to help save them but then she would probably ask questions about it getting teared up in the first place. He could say that someone went hard on him but then she wouldn’t help him too as she hated Olivander being a big hoe. — I’m going home. Tomorrow is my first day at work and I would like to look presentable. — With that he turned around, leaving his friend of his own. He fucked up, he will have to explain himself later. The only thing that was making him more angry was that he won’t be able to give his homeless friends any money for food.
So far the job was perfect, he quickly caught how to malfunction between making coffee and operating till. He was sure that he was going to score this job. Maybe this would help him stop being a thief? If he would get his weekly payments then he could start saving half of it and half sharing with other people in need. Well that was his plan but someone decided to ruin it, someone who was showing way too often lately. — No, I’m just looking pretty behind the counter. — He looked at him, smiling disgustingly sweet. He couldn’t stop himself from being a bitch though. — What can I get you?
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

Charming as usual. The day Olivander won’t greet him nicely would come to history. - You do. Make sure they pay you extra for that - he winked at Vander, totally unbothered with his attitude. It was their third meeting so he already got used to that. Hopefully Olivander wasn’t like this to all his clients or he won’t keep this job for too long. - Iced Americano, a big one. Preferably without your spit in it - well you never know but if he just gave him an idea then damn, he should’ve kept his mouth shut. James smiled seeing another familiar face behind Olivander. - Good afternoon, Ginny. How’s your grandma? Feeling better? Did she leave the hospital already? - yeah he was here almost every day and really knew the stuff, they were often chatting, especially when he was coming here late in the evening, leaving as one of the last customers. - She’s much better but still at the hospital. I don’t know how I will thank you for that - she smiled widely and seeing Vander’s furrowed brows shared with him a story about how her grandma came to visit her here last Friday and got a sudden heart attack. If it weren’t for James’ quick intervention, as Ginny just panicked, the poor woman wouldn’t be with them anymore. - Don’t mention that. I’m glad she’s better, wish her a quick recovery from me - he smiled back, pleased with the news. - What? You thought you had a monopoly on helping people in this city? - he asked Olivander with a cheeky smile. He accepted that the kid hated him for some reason but it wasn’t okay to judge the book by the cover.

Olivander Chang
WDOWIEC/WDOWA WYSPORTOWANY PALACZ Mam własny samochód
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany