Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
found his better bitch

Ramsay has never been the spontaneous type. He needed to have everything carefully planned and thought through milions of times, especially when it concerned most important life decisions. It didn’t mean he was the controller type, it just helped him maintain his unsound mind in one piece. So why on Earth the most important day of his life seemed like a one big catastrophe? Probably because he let himself be spontaneous for one fucking time and now they both had to pay the price.
It all started with the thought that he didn’t want to deal with all the wedding preparations. Although he very much liked organising charity balls or other events, dealing with his family could’ve been too much for him to handle. For both of them, actually. Ramsay knew his dear mother would be disappointed and resentful for at least a few months but did he really care? He has never been particularly close with his family, except for one of his sisters, and he didn’t believe it would ever change. And he wanted to spend this day with his new, small family, rather than dealing with his aunts and cousins hysteria. When discussing it with Grayson, he agreed and even looked a little relieved. Decision to get married now came very natural, especially after everything they went through together in the recent year. Even if Ramsay initially was against this whole marriage idea, he grew to understand that what might not have been important to him, wasn’t necessary unimportant to Grayson too. And he wanted to ensure him that he’ll be with him for good or worse, in health and sickness. But he never expected to swear all those wearing fucking old sweatpants. - What do you mean you lost it? Excuse me, do you realize how important this parcel-Honey, listen, if I won’t see it in front of my front door within the next five minu-DID YOU JUST HANG UP THE-THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH - he closed his eyes, massaging his temple. - Relax, breathe in, breath out… We don’t need suits. We can actually dress casual, right? It’s just a regular Saturday, wedding in the morning, Netflix in the evening, no big deal - he tried to stay chill but it was the milionth time when fucking Fedex lost his parcel and this time he was gonna go on war with them. But maybe tomorrow, as today he didn’t want to ruin his complexion with stress. - How do I look? You wanna marry a homeless man? Wait… - he grabbed his favorite sunglasses and put them on. - Now I look exactly the same as the day you met me, honey. It was Friday and I always wore those on Fridays - he giggled, and checked himself up in the mirror. - What a fucking nightmare... I can wear some old suit, would still slay… Sheeeshhhhh why my eyes are so puffy?! - he was such pain in the ass that even little Selina who just came to the room rolled her eyes. - Honey, I saw that. You’ll understand the pain when you grow up… Grayson are you listening to me? We’re not even married yet and you’re already ignoring me? Jerome tell your father I want a divorce - the boy wasn’t listening to him too as he was most likely texting his boyfriend judging by the smile on his face. - Like father like son, you both suck. Selina, help me out, baby. You’re the only one with taste here - he sighed loud and lay on the floor. A typical day at Archibalds. - What if we postpone this? We don’t even have a plan, nothing besides going there and saying I do… I don’t want it to be that shitty, you deserve more - and here it was, anxiety striking.

Grayson Archibald
SŁODKIEGO, MIŁEGO ŻYCIA - dla każdego, z okazji trzech miesięcy aktywności forum! SIR - dla wszystkich Panów z okazji Dnia Chłopaka 2020! 1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! BOGATE CV LGBT+ W ZWIĄZKU MAŁŻEŃSKIM PO PRZESZCZEPIE OSOBA PUBLICZNA DZIWAK Walczę z depresją Praca w przemyśle modowym GROUP CHAT
mów mi/kontakt
-