Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Oh my gosh! Don't you know I'm a savage?

outfit

Hazel knew everything she did was a fucking mistake. First of all, she should’ve never pretended that Elliot, her gay friend was her boyfriend. Luckily, Daisy had no idea about his sexuality so the lie passed. And second of all… Oh shit, second of all, she should’ve never agreed on sending any spicy picture to her best friend. Now she felt so embarrassed and insecure that she wanted to drown herself in the shower she was quickly taking. And third of all?
She should’ve never said yes to shopping for some sexy lingerie and fancy clothes. That was, undoubtedly, the most stupid idea she’s ever agreed on. Maybe if she felt pretty enough or at least comfortable enough with showing her body, it would be different. But showing her fat legs and arms to someone she cared about? She’s been fat shamed for way too long to be okay with that. And the moment she and Daisy left home, she started praying that maybe a car would hit her. Not Daisy, of course, just her. All her problems would vanish. Especially the one called Elliot which caused her pocket buzzing every 3 minutes asking if they were already at the shop as he wanted to tease Daisy a little. Yet another fucking stupid idea as expected of the two morons they were.
- Uhm, Dais, it’s too revealing… I don’t think I’d look good in it - she really had to oppose at some point as her bestie was picking the clothes in which she would definitely look hot but not Hazel. Fuck, she wasn’t even sure if she would fit in. - Unless you want it for yourself, it’ll look perfect then - well, she was already too bold and stupid today so complimenting Daisy won’t make a difference, right. - Oh no, definitely not! It barely has any material, are you nuts? - she started panicking when she noticed the bra Daisy chose (or rather something that was a bra in its previous life). - Oh, look. That’s nice - she showed her something absolutely basic. And for someone over 50. Perfect for the nun. Her Catholic mother would recommend it. And maybe added 30+ layers.

Daisy Sohn
MARUDA NIEWINIĄTKO NIEŚMIAŁY Spłacam kredyt
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

There were three things Daisy couldn’t stand. Broccoli, white chocolate and Elliot fucking Rei. She absolutely hated this guy's guts, she didn’t even know why. Sometimes you just have that moment when you’re seeing someone and bang! you just hate them straight away. Yes it was exactly like this with Elliot. She didn’t know what Hazel was seeing in this guy, seriously. First she didn’t mind this guy because fuck him, yeah? But now? After finding out these two were dating she wanted to scratch his eyeballs out, no joke. She was absolutely convinced that her best friend was fucking TASTELESS. There were so many guys she could’ve had, yet she chose him. Or no scratch that, there was a whole ass Daisy she could have but no.
That’s why she asked for whole fucking week off so she could annoy Hazel so much and make her not seeing Elliot too often. Was she jealous? Hell yes. Was she scared to actually talk with Haze about her feelings because it could damage their relationship? Even more. Was it stupid, considering they were touching each other’s boobs not so long ago and also Daisy was sucking on Hazel’s like her life depended on it? Yes. In conclusion Daisy was stupid as fuuuuck. If her father knew about all these things he would whoop her head.
— And I think you will look gorgeous. Plus the color suits you a lot. — She was ready to knock Hazel out, take her to fitting room, change and wait for her to get up and realize how stupid were her thoughts. — Nah, I look shitty in blue. But we could get matching ones. Oh my god that’s brilliant. Come. — She pulled her bestie's hand to the same section they were before to search for the same lingerie but in different color. Meantime she found something PERFECT and she turned around with a wide smile, showing it to Hazel. — aRe YoU nUtS? — Parroting her, she hit her arm slightly, turning around of course not leaving the lingerie.
Hearing her best friends, she turned quickly with a wonder what she found. She thought that maybe, finally Hazel took something nice but she didn't expect… this. — Put it back.. now. — She was terrible to do shopping with.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hazel was sure she would look anything but gorgeous. More like a pig wrapped up in a net. She really envied women who were bigger than her and so confident about their bodies and themselves, they were so strong. On the other hand, she believed that with the amount of confidence she had, she would never wear anything revealing even if she wore the smallest size. Hazel hated shopping and buying clothes or underwear was genuinely giving her a huge anxiety. The only piece of clothing she actually enjoyed searching for was shoes. - Who told you that? You literally rock every colour - there wasn’t anything in which Daisy would look bad. This girl could wear a garbage bag and would still make it look like the top designer's clothes. - Oh no, no, no, that’s not brilliant at all! - she wasn’t usually complaining that much. But now she had all the reasons to. Still, there was no power that would stop Daisy. She was like a tsunami. - Yah, stop mocking me! I’m not wearing that, you’re buying it for yourself - and to be honest, she’d love to see Daisy in that, but it wouldn’t help anything. Hazel’s heart was already racing too much whenever her bestie was asking her for help in taking some spicy pictures for her flings. - No - she said, trying to be a fighter this time, but she quickly gave up seeing Daisy’s tough look. - Fine, I’m putting it back - sighing, she put the nun’s underwear where she took it from. Hazel was observing with fear the kind of lingerie Daisy was picking up, till she noticed something… - It looks okay tho? - she shyly pointed at the silky, light pink rob. Sexy and sweet at the same time. When she went to the next alley, Hazel noticed Elliot from afar and, after making sure Daisy wasn’t looking, waved at him. Now they only had to pretend they were a couple. Easy peasy.

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— No I don’t! There’s some colors and stuff that don’t fit me at all. Plus blue is really not my color, i hate it. — She giggled before taking the blue lingerie with them, moving down the aisle. She really was mad at whoever made Hazel think she wasn’t pretty and lucky to her stupid mother that they weren’t friends before when she was telling her those awful things. Daisy was someone who wasn’t scared of saying things she thought. If she wanted to call someone out for being stupid she was going to without even tiny bit of hesitation. — Yes, yes, yes that’s very much brilliant. Trust me Haze, you’ll love it. You don’t have to wear it often if you don’t like it.. but don’t think I didn’t see that pretty black lingerie you have. — She stuck her tongue at Hazel. — Yah, stop mock—ouch okay!! — She laughed, massaging her arm which was hit by Haze. — You’re honestly more grumpy than grandma Cullen. I’ll tell her to take you out to church, you Christian child. — She rolled her eyes, sighing. These two would honestly get along together.. there was no doubt.
— Yes.. — She sticked to her word looking seriously at Haze because whatever this was that her friend picked was just super fucking UGLY. She was ready to give up on one of the sets she was holding herself but luckily she didn’t have to as Hazel finally gave up, making Daisy smiley as she walked further, turning only when her friend pointed at something. And she was ready to scold her for picking another grandma’s underwear but this time it was damn gorgeous. — God bless you Lord, God of the ages highest of all. Finally!! — She pushed her friend to take it, disappearing once she spotted another gorgeous.. this time bodysuit. It was favorite today so was and once she was back to show it to Hazel, she spotted this fucking bitch Elliot right next to her. — Is this the price I have to pay for Hazel picking up something nice for the first time today? If yes then keep choosing whatever ugly grandma underwear you want, just make him gone. Oh Elliot.. fancy to see you here. What for? — She mumbled, ready to jump on his throat.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

She didn’t want to argue about colors and clothes but Hazel doubted there existed anything that wouldn’t look good on Daisy. She had the best figure Hazel’s ever seen and was so pretty that she could only sit and stare at her for the rest of her life, admiring Daisy’s beautiful smile and shiny eyes. And her heart was even more beautiful than that. That’s why Hazel wanted to protect her at all costs, so that no one would ever break it again. - What black lingerie? - she froze when Daisy mentioned it. It was a stupid gift for her twenty-first birthday from her silly boss who said that one day she’ll make a good use of it. She hasn’t so far and she doubted she ever will. Hazel didn’t hesitate to hit her friend lightly when she was making fun of her tho. - For the record, I was everyone’s favorite at Church. I know all the prayers, all the songs, and all Jesus’ secrets - she giggled. Hazel had been trying for years to be the perfect daughter her mother always wanted but she was never good enough, never smart enough, never skinny enough. Now she didn’t have to be any of those.
It’s not like Hazel had that bad taste. She actually liked fashion and was really into it when she was a teenager but even if she fitted into anything, her mom would perform an exorcism on her for wearing something more revealing. And now she was too used to dressing in comfy clothes to get out of this safety bubble. - What the fuck - she laughed loudly when Daisy started praying, she was so silly sometimes. When her bestie disappeared, Elliot approached her but they didn’t have a chance to talk as Daisy came back so suddenly. - Woah, now you’re grandma Cullen. Elliot was just passing by and he spotted us so he came to say hello - jfc it was so weird to even receive a peck on the lips from Elliot. Wait, did Daisy’s eyelid just twitch?

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

She looked at Hazel with a blank expression because come on? How long were they friends for Daisy to not notice the panic on Hazel’s face. What was she so afraid of? They both were girls, they were literally BEST FRIENDS so what was the problem? Little did she know she was about to find out.. soon. — Haze, Haze, Haze you silly little munchkin. The see through one. I hope you’re actually really wearing it because let me tell you something, this booty.. — She caught her friend hips, turning her to check it out. — This booty would slay in those black thongs. — Slapping her bestie’s ass, she smiled, pulling her somewhere that gotten her attention. — Ouch.. — She laughed, massaging her arm. — Oh yeah, I’m not gonna fight with you about this one cause I believe it. My silly church girl. — Scrunching her nose playfully, she pulled on Haze’s cheek. Hazel’s mother should be grateful that Daisy didn’t know Hazel before she moved out from her house. Not only she would cause a riot but she would also do everything to take Hazel from this fucking hell hole faster than she actually left.
— Language! — She scolded her just like Daisy’s father whenever one of them was saying such bad words. Even that them being actual adults didn’t change a thing. Dad was still a dad after all. — Oh I can be a grandma Cullen when needed. I can send bad souls back to hell with my own bare hands.. watch out Elliot. — She looked at him angrily but what happened next almost made her lose her shit. Did he just kiss Hazel? Excuse the whole nation what? — I’m sorry, I took Hazel out first so go take someone else or do something else I don’t care. Hazel you’re going to try this and na-a-ah no complaints. Changing room.. now. — She pulled her friend to herself, turning to Elliot with a murderous look and even scarier voice. — No boys allowed. — She took Hazel’s hand pulling her towards changing rooms and pushing her inside one of them, she went in too locking the doors behind them. — Which one you want to try first? — She sat on the chair, all smiley and happy like she almost didn't send Elliot into space a couple seconds ago.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hazel had a million reasons not to wear such things and one of them was the clueless girl standing in front of her. It was already difficult enough to shower together from time to time when she had to think about everything but Daisy’s naked and wet body, plus she tried not to peek really really hard.
Such a comment coming from Daisy, together with the slap, made her cheeks go red at instant. Sometimes she wished Sohn knew how she felt about her so such situations could be avoided. But again, if she told her about her feelings, it would be weird between them at best and she would totally lose her at worst. And that was something she couldn’t have risked. - Maybe you should wear them yourself - she mumbled, giving her an annoying look. Attacking Daisy wasn’t the smartest move but she was very stressed now and realaly fucking regretted this whole relationship thing. It was the most stupid idea ever.
She giggled when Daisy acted like her dad. He was the funniest person ever and Hazel believed that their fathers would be friends if only her dad was still alive. She had no idea that Daisy would react this way to Elliot and them together in general. She would have to apologize to Elliot later. - Uhm, see you in a moment? - she said in a high-pitched voice when Daisy pulled her to the changing room so fast. What’s gotten into her? She wasn’t fond of Elliot and everyone knew it, these two were always bickering with each other, but now? And why was she here with her hello?! How was she supposed to try anything on?! - Whichever…Are you uhm, staying here? - yup, judging by Daisy’s face she wasn’t leaving any time soon. - Okay, okay… Don’t give me the look - Hazel swallowed hard before she started taking off her clothes. God have mercy.

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść, musisz odpisać w tym temacie.

Hazel chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany