Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

outfit

It was Friday evening which meant a little bit of rest after another tiring week. He was currently working on some bigger project that required him to stay after hours at the office. Even if he could finish projects at home, James preferred doing it there as doing anything with a teenage boy going through his rebel phase was too much for him. Maybe he was just getting old but he had the feeling like he failed as a father. His children could lie to him or hide whatever they wanted but he saw right through every lie. He used to be young, reckless and not so good himself. At least he knew where they got it from. Definitely from his sweet wife who was a real angel. Sometimes he wondered if their children’ life would be better if she was still around here. Yeah, Friday night definitely called for a drink. - Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off? Oh come on, what’s so lame in me giving you a lift? It’s your best friend’s house, I’ve been dropping you off there since elementary school… Oh, is it about a girl? You’re afraid your girl friends will have a crush on your fa-Hey you, don’t use your fucks at me, I still feed your ungrateful ass… Fine but at least let me know when to pick you up or take a cab. If I see you drunk again, you know what you’re gonna wake up to next morning… Love you too, have fun - he loved his children so much but once they entered their teenage years, it was so fucking difficult to communicate with them. And he wasn’t even the real lame father, at least he tried not to be. Maybe he sometimes pulled their legs too much but he couldn’t be cool all the time. He put his phone back in his pocket and looked again at the alcohols on the shelf.
- Hey you! What have you got in the pocket? You think I haven’t noticed?! - James furrowed his brows when the cashier’s voice disturbed his thoughts. He popped his head out of the alley to check what was the fuss about. She was scolding some boy who apparently tried to steal something and now was looking at her hesitantly, next to them stood a security guy. Sohn sighed and decided to step in, out of impuls. As always when he saw people in trouble. - Hey! There you are. Haven’t I told you not to go too far? - he addressed the young man as if they knew each other well. - Forgive my son. He’s just got out of the hospital and has problems with memory… See? I told you to take the basket or you’ll forget to pay for something - he gave that man a lenient look before smiling at the cashier. - Can you add whatever he forgot to take out of his pockets to my receipt? Thank you and please forgive him. Next time I’ll make sure he uses the basket - he didn’t know the reasons behind stealth and most likely it wasn’t because of poor memory but on purpose. But this young man didn’t look like a real thief. The real thief would run away and not stand here, hesitant about what to do. Moreover, he got the familiar look. Almost as if James saw him somewhere before. After the cashier and the security guy were more or less convinced that it was just an accident and everything was paid for, he took the shopping bag and headed towards the exit. - Don’t make a scene and just go to the exit or they may actually decide to call the police. You don’t want to get into trouble, do you? - he asked quietly the young man who looked as if he was about to explode within the next few seconds. When they went out, James took out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket. - Do you smoke?

Olivander Chang
WDOWIEC/WDOWA WYSPORTOWANY PALACZ Mam własny samochód
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

outfit

— Come on bro you can’t chicken out now. You promised, it’s a big shot. Maybe the biggest we’ve ever had. Don’t be a pussy, come on. I know you want it.. — He rolled his eyes, getting out of his friend’s arms after being poked on the side. — Hop of my dick. I’m not a pussy, you should know this by now. It’s fucking risky, too risky and I’m out of it. — Taking the last puff of cigarette, he dropped it on the ground, stepping on it right after. — And you should too if you don’t want to end up in fucking prison. I love you man but you’re fucking brainless for this. — He took another cigarette from the package, placing it in his mouth just to lose it seconds after. — Yah, give it back. It’s my last one. — He tried to take it away from his friend’s wrath but this bitch dared to tease him. — I’ll give it back. You only have to say yes, easy. They’re not going to catch us, come on. We’re the best at it, they never did and they won’t. — He was pissed off right now. His friend was right, it was a big shot but risky, very risky. Not to mention they’ve never robbed enemies. And he was not going to risk his sister’s safety. — Take that fucking cigarette and put it in your ass. I’m out.. — He jumped from the small window. — Have fun getting your ass beaten, asshole. — Sticking out his middle finger, he rushed towards home.
He didn’t plan on getting here but his lack of cigarettes could be a problem between him and his sister as they always fought and cigs somehow were making him calmer. — Fuck.. — He cursed to himself, counting the money he had. It was not enough for both cigarettes and some sandwich he wanted to get for the homeless guy sitting outside. Looking around, he put the sandwich into his pocket and moved towards the tills, to pay for the rest.
— Hey, don’t touch me! — He raised his voice at the security guard, that was trying to hold his arm as a cashier accused him of stealing and didn’t want to let him go. He hoped they won’t call the cops otherwise he’ll be fucked as hell. Considering running away, he swallowed hard and then he heard someone else’s voice next to them. Looking at the guy, he furrowed his eyebrows deciding to stay quiet but Vander’s angriness was growing with each passing second. Who the fuck he was? And why he had a feeling he saw him before. Taking out the sandwich from his pocket he put it in a basket, already forgetting about the cigarettes he was planning on buying.
He remained calm as the man told him too only to explode after they left the shop and moved somewhere farer. — What the fuck was that? I didn’t need any help, everything was under control. — He then looked at the pack of cigarettes, biting his lower lip. — Why? Are you going to tell me how bad smoking is and I should stop?
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

It wasn’t the first such situation he experienced while doing the shopping. He was often seeing homeless people stealing food or booze or God knows what else. Sometimes he stepped in, sometimes he was just looking, depending on the situation. He couldn’t save the whole world and he was aware of that. But still a little empathy never killed nobody. That’s why he decided to help that boy seeing what he was trying to steal. If it was alcohol, James would probably mind his own business.
- Yeah, absolutely under control. No doubt - and his voice wasn’t ironic. Not at all. He wasn’t judging that boy, he’s done similar things himself in the past, but he at least the young one over here could’ve admitted to stealing when he so selflessly stepped in. - Smoking is bad and you should stop. But it’s way too late for me to give any lectures and you don’t look like my son so why should I care? - it’s not like this guy looked like someone James should offer a cigarette to as teenagers looked so mature these days. But hey, he tried to be nice. If the guy refuses, he won’t put the cig into his mouth. - You took the sandwich. For yourself or someone else? - he asked out of curiosity. The kid looked neat and average so Sohn didn’t suspect that he had some troubles at home. But still, sometimes not everything is visible at the first sight. James took one of the cigarettes from the pack and placed it between his lips before lighting it up. A very nasty habit that he should’ve gotten rid of ages ago. But with the amount of work and stress he had to go through every day, it was the only thing that helped him to relax.

Olivander Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He absolutely hated it, getting rescued by someone, even as handsome as this guy right here. He was too mad to appreciate it as Vander wanted to only rely on himself because he thought that having someone else's help was making him weaker and he hated it to the bone. Luckily he didn’t get caught or he would probably have police following him everywhere around. They already knew Vander and they hated his guts too. On the other hands there was Hazel too. If she found out about him being a thief she would be disappointed and this was the last thing Vander wanted for her. Maybe they were fighting a lot and he was giving her worries but she was the most important person to him. He blamed himself for being a bad brother to her and for making her cry after most of their fights, but he really loved Hazel and he wanted the best for her. He would come to her room sometimes when she was sleeping to hug her and say sorry for everything he did to her because he didn’t have courage to do it in face.
— Are you trying to mock me? Listen, I’m telling you everything was under control. I wasn’t paying attention to the security, that’s it. You’re not gonna report me to the police yourself, right? — He mumbled, looking at the man a little bit less angry. He needed to act properly so the man wouldn't do him dirty.
Rolling his eyes, he looked at the guy with a blank expression. — Exactly, why do you care then? — He was talking about this whole situation. Cool, he saved his ass but that’s it. He didn’t owe him any explanation why he was doing that. So why the fuck something flipped in his heart so suddenly? — Why does it matter? — He answered angrily and bit his tongue seconds after. — For someone else. — He looked at the sandwich in his hand and after a couple of seconds looked at the guy sitting not so far from the shop. — Do you always pry into someone’s business like this? — He asked, following the man’s movement, unconsciously licking his own lips.
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- Was it your first time? How can you not pay attention to the security when trying to steal something? - he was genuinely surprised cause it was such an amator move. - I don’t wanna sound like I’m giving you tips on how to steal but what you did was everything but under control. And why would I report you to the police when I just helped you out there? - as much as he understood that the boy could be nervous about this whole situation, it was very illogical. If he wanted to report him now, he would have to admit that he helped him get away with this in the first place. - Cause it’s about food - the answer was simple. He used to suffer from hunger and poverty himself and once he started his new life, he promised to himself that whenever he’ll have an occasion, he’ll help people in need. His own experience was also the reason he understood why this boy was so aggressive towards him. Probably one of those who hated accepting help from others. Almost as if James was looking at his younger self. He quickly followed the boy’s look that he gave to some man sitting near the shop. - I see - James was glad he stepped in. For such people even a small sandwich was a blessing. - Not exactly. You just remind me of someone, that’s why I’m asking - he didn’t want to come off as impolite or too nosey. - Why are you so angry at me for helping you out if you’re doing the same for him? What about his pride? - was he wrong tho? Only after meeting his late wife did he realize that accepting help is not a sign of weakness. He went past the boy and squatted for a moment in front of a homeless man. - Here. You have a good friend, he bought you something to eat. And here’s from me if you want to eat something warm later - he not only gave the stranger a sandwich but also a hundred dollars banknote, regretting not having more cash. - You need a lift somewhere, kid? It’s getting late, someone must be worried.

Olivander Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Not only this man was prying into his business but he was also trying to give him lessons? Someone who’s spending most of the time on the streets and who’s stealing on daily basis? Oh that made Olivander super angry.. well basically he was getting angry very easily but that doesn’t change anything, okay? — Listen here, I know what I’m doing or whom I should’ve paid attention to. That was just a small mistake, happens to everyone. — He was used to rich people minding their own business, why did he have to be different than the others? Not that Vander was going to change his opinion about these motherfuckers.
He didn’t know what he meant but that, yet he chose to brush it off. It’s not like he was suddenly going to jump on this man and thank him for paying for this sandwich, not at all. — I remind you of who? Another thief you’ve saved from getting caught for stealing a sandwich? Should I start calling you my superhero and give you a call whenever I'm in trouble? — He cracked an ironic chuckle. He shut his mouth quick tho, not knowing what to answer.
What surprised him was the act of the man later as he did not expect him to go and help the homeless man too. Rich people were usually passing them without sparing a glance or giving them a disgusted look. This man was the first person whom Olivander ever saw doing this to the homeless. This sudden gesture made him swallow hard and forget how to speak. — Eat well Jack, yeah? How is your throat.. is it still sore? And yah put this on or you’re gonna catch a real flu and I’ll tell you something i’m not gonna bring you soup cause i’m shitiest chef ever. — He smiled at the man, taking off his own jacket and covering his arms. — I’ll come visit you tomorrow. Sleep well and warm! — Patting his arm, he smiled warmly at him before going back to the older man. — I don’t need a ride and no one’s worried. — Although his sister was probably panicking because he didn’t show up at home since yesterday morning. He’s probably gonna hear a lot at home.
Noticing the cigarette in the man's mouth he pulled it and put it between his own. — Smoking is bad and you should stop. See you never, oldie. — Winking at him, he turned walking to the closest bus stop to catch one home.
James Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany