Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
I fall in love with you more times in a day than my heart beats.

outfit

— Mom, I’m telling you let it go already, he won’t visit you he’s my boss! — He mumbled to the phone, searching for keys in his pockets. — Ma—ahhh stop it, i’m ending the call, go talk to your other son Dylan, he’s just like you. And get Hazel on the way, yall giving me headache. Goodnight mom, yes, i love you too. — He rolled his eyes, ending the call. He smiled anyway, like he always does after bickering with her. He was thankful for having her in his life and for saving him from his other mother wraths. There was days where he felt like he was the one causing their live downfall but she was quickly to whip his head for overthinking plus for saying nonsense. But wasn’t he right? After all if they didn’t adopt him, she would never act this way.
Taking off his blazer, Elliot threw it on the bed, himself right after. He couldn’t sleep well yesterday because his neighbours were throwing a party and he himself couldn’t stop thinking about certain guy, he spent most of the time looking at today instead of working which is why he overstayed, not too much tho so Collins wouldn’t get suspicious. He probably already was but Elliot stormed out of the office, without saying anything. He was still shy about the kiss, even though it was only a cheek he couldn’t forget it.
— Oh what the hell now. — Moaning in annoyance, Rei got up going to tv which turned itself off and once he took the first step it went on and off again. — Are you kidding me? You stupid ghost, you’re lucky I don’t see you. I would punch the shit out of you. — And he did some karate, judo fights with air, throwing himself on the couch again. He was currently texting his boss who happened to be his crush too and as he couldn’t stop smiling, he recorded his tv with a silent invitation for him to come. He was too proud and too shy to ask like a normal human. And his heart raced like crazy when William invited him to his place this time.
— I didn’t drink hot choco today. — Mumbling to himself he left the flat, carrying small bag on his back. It usually helped him sleep, some habit since he was a child. — Oh, hello! And thank you for coming, I’m sorry to keep you awake at this hour. Have a candy! — He smiled widely to the driver, pushing some candy into his hand, going inside right after. — Was it good? The candy i mean. — When he was nervous he was talkative and poor driver had to listen to his ramblings for most of the ride with break for silent screams in Elliot’s head when he said they’re not very far from William’s home. And he was even more nervous cause as closer they were the more expensive everything looked.
He pushed another sweet treat into his mouth and followed the driver, swallowing hard when he left him alone. — Oh shit! — He punched his boss arm when he suddenly appeared next to him, he laughed in embarrassment. — Yah, why are you sneaking on me! Next time I’ll punch your face! — He rolled his eyes but smiled widely and teasingly. — Candy as sorry?
@willia
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

[outfit

He wasn’t used to sitting home alone, especially not on Friday nights. But William hasn’t been in the mood for parties for quite some time now. Was he getting old or was there any other reason for it? Difficult to tell. It didn’t mean he wanted to spend this time alone. His best friend was probably busy either being lovey dovey with his scary little boyfriend or up to no good, and he hadn’t any other friends in this city that would just sit and talk with him instead of drinking and fucking. Maybe that’s why he risked and invited Elliot tho he wasn’t sure if his assistant would agree. Telling him about mom’s birthday preparation was just a silly excuse. To his surprise, it went really smoothly.
- Yah, you! Is that how you address your boss? - he never actually got angry around people (unless it was Mark) so he wasn’t sure if he’ll be convincing enough. Judging from Elliot’s face, not necessarily. He exhaled a big sigh and asked his assistant to follow him into the building. - Thought you said you’re on a diet - he looked at Elliot suspiciously when they were heading to the elevator. and took one of the candies. He caught Elliot mumbling something about a big ass a few days ago, whatever it was about. - Good to see you’re not cause first of all, you don’t need that, and second of all, I’ve just started cooking dinner and I hope you’ll join me? What? It’s still early - okay, maybe it wasn’t but he’ll swim a bit tomorrow and his weight will be fine. When they found themselves in an elevator, he pushed the button on the last floor. - It’s not strange that I’m inviting you here at this hour, right? - he should’ve made sure it wasn’t before actually sending the driver to Elliot’s place. Will really didn’t want to cross the line because he cared about his opinion among workers. It was important for him that everybody felt comfortable and good in this company. If Elliot wasn’t his assistant, everything would be easier because he really enjoyed spending time with him. He wasn’t sure to what extent it was still about winning the damn bet and to what it was just an affection. - Will you let me try your choco? I haven’t drank one since I was a kid. Although it might not go well with pasta and shrimps… You like shrimps? We can make pasta with something different if you want - as talkative as usual, he led Elliot to the front door when they left the elevator. - I’d like to say make yourself at home but your home is probably the size of my bathroom… I couldn’t sleep once and made an app so I wouldn't get lost here. It does other stuff too like generating the quickest route to any room you’d like to get and showing where the people are if they also download it… Cool or weird? - one could tell he was a hopeless geek. - Anyways, make yourself at home. Come this way! - and for the fact, he was really using the damn app to get to the kitchen.

Elliot Rei
ROMANTYK PRACOHOLIK Mam mocną głowę Obroniłam/-em doktorat Często wyjeżdżam służbowo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Elliot raised his eyebrow, totally unamused seeing how William was trying to succeed imitating such a angry and scary boss but everybody knew that he was absolute sweetheart and no wonder everyone had such a good opinion about him. He pitied people who didn’t have a chance to get to know him, really. And he himself will be ashamed of his behaviour and how he was getting angry at him when William was nothing but so nice to him from the very beginning. Also he’s not sorry for screaming at him for the first time! He could die, duh? And he giggled covering his mouth when older man gave up sighing. — And how should I address my boss who’s trying to give me heart attack? Probably by his name, right Mr Collins? — He sticked out his tongue. — Oh god, no no. I’m not doing diets anymore. I used to but not anymore. — And he was finally happy after freeing himself from counting every single calorie with his diabolic mother watching him carefully. Although hearing that William was cooking at this hour made him little bit shocked. — It’s almost midnight, Mr Collins. If you’re gonna get stomachache, I’m not gonna massage it, forget it. — He laughed awkwardly cause he would totally do it, without hesitation… and then die of embarrassment. — Maybe a bit? But I already told you I’m gonna help you with everything and if you need me to help choosing some ideas for your mom then any time is fine. — He smiled, biting his lower lip. The closer to his apartment, the more anxious he was. He really developed huge crush on his boss and eating dinner together or sleepover was too domestic for him not to start imagining things. — You’ve missed so many good choco brands oh my god? I’ll totally let you drink it… but yeah maybe not now since you don’t wanna spend whole night in bathroom. — He laughed, changing his expression in a second into shocked one seeing how huge and pretty was his apartment and it was only corridor. — No, no shrimps are absolutely fine, thank you! — He didn’t want to speak to much as he was too excited watching everything inside and listening to William talking for both of them, occasionally smiling and nodding. He blushed at the mention of his apartment but that was a truth, his house was very small but he liked it. He would feel weird in as big house as William’s, especially alone. — Definitely cool. — And he was serious as he stood side by side with him lurking into his phone. — Honestly how big is your house, Mr Collins? It’s huge!![/wiad]
William Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

Both his father and before him, his grandfather, showed William a good example on how to treat one’s employees. That’s why he tried to be as good a boss to them as possible. He never blamed Elliot for how he reacted the day they first met. If anything, he earned it himself. - Oh, no. Now you are strictly forbidden from using my name. I’ll remain Mr Collins forever - on the contrary, he long awaited the moment Elliot would finally give in. Especially when they were alone, it just seemed weird to be addressed by the stupid title. - Good. The only diet I approve of is the one based on sweets and coffee - though not the healthiest one. Yet for sure someone who had so much movement thanks to his boss' liveliness didn’t need any diets. - It is? - a little concerned, he looked at his smartwatch. - Einstein said time was relative so it doesn’t necessarily have to be midnight. But if by any chance I get a stomachache, are you really gonna leave me there suffering? - he pretended to be in pain now. He felt a little bit guilty for interrupting Elliot in his private time. He’s never done it before to any of his assistants, unless he had a terrible hangover and needed some painkillers asap. - Thanks, Elliot. But if you feel tired just tell me and we’ll call it a day, deal? - keeping him up to late night hours just because he himself needed company was selfish. - True, that doesn’t sound like a good plan… Alright, so let it be shrimps. You must know that I’m quite a good cook. Maybe not Gordon Ramsay yet but who knows? - of course his cooking was THAT brilliant but it was quite okay and well, William wouldn’t miss a chance to pretend to be the best in something even if he was just messing around. - Too big, that’s why I need a map so I don't get lost. Sounds snobbish, huh? But I need some space for keeping my inventions and for working. One room’s for my little brother, Peter. He comes here from time to time when he fights with our father, these two don’t get along too well. There are some guest rooms, a small gym, and a swimming pool outside… To be honest, it feels weird to be here alone - he said, leading him to the kitchen where the lights went on and the music started playing the moment they entered. - Everything here works on a motion detector. The lights automatically adapt to your position and the amount of natural light from outside. Good for the planet - as if Elliot already hasn’t known he was a geek. - Wanna help me with cooking?

Elliot Rei
ROMANTYK PRACOHOLIK Mam mocną głowę Obroniłam/-em doktorat Często wyjeżdżam służbowo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He raised his eyebrow, looking at his boss with a small, cheeky smile. — Does it mean I won our bet? — He really liked his boss and their little banters which were most likely their daily things now. They surely got closer to each other and Elliot was catching himself thinking about William doing the basic stuff together, like cooking, doing groceries or simply watching tv. It was freaking him out as he knew William was not going to like someone like Elliot when he himself was taken out straight from the magazine cover. He was dating supermodels or just attractive, good looking people in general and Elliot? He wasn’t even one percent as attractive as any of them. He had to stop himself from this before it was too late. But how was he going to do it when he literally came to William’s house at this hour just to help him with something? — Sweets, coffee and you’ll have to write, died because of diabetes on my grave. — Giggling, he nodded at the question. Was that man even aware of what day it was? — Ohhh, i can see what you’re trying to do. — Smacking his arm he rolled his eyes. — I won’t leave you alone, I’ll make you tea.. and then leave you alone. - He giggled before smacking his arm again. — Deal but don’t worry boss, it’s still too early for me. I’m usually going to sleep at four or something. — Smiling a little, he looked at him suspiciously. — Are you? Let’s see how good you are then future Mr Gordon Collins. — He pinched the older man’s side. He looked like a guy who could cook. Actually was there anything this guy couldn’t do? He seemed so cool and so perfect Elliot was wondering how he got so lucky to know someone like William. Not to mention how funny and smart he was. Ahhh, he was falling for that guy so hard, listening to him talking like it was the most interesting thing he’s ever heard. — Not snobbish at all. Rather reasonable. Everything here looks so good and actually like you’ve pulled it out from the future. Well done. — Patting his arm lightly, he smiled softly. — Why won’t you ask your brother to live with you? He could stop fighting with your father and you could have some company. — At the last words he opened his eyes wider. Maybe he could use William’s swimming pool one day? The last time he was in one was such a long time ago, he was wondering if he still knew how to swim. — Woah.. — He looked around in awe, moving from place to place, giggling at the lights changing. Seriously, how great was Collins — Woah! So cool! — Laughing, he jumped on his feet right next to William with a wide smile. — Aye, aye bring these shrimps on Mr Ramsay. — Sticking out his tongue, he was doing everything William was telling him, enjoying their time together, maybe smiling a little bit too much. — So.. what’s with the mom’s birthday ideas?
William Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

William’s face suddenly went serious. - No - he said in a grave voice and chuckled right afrer. Collins was the goofy type, fun to be around, and seriousness wasn’t really his thing unless necessary. Pulling his friends and worker’s legs was one of his hobbies so no wonder he was like that with Elliot too. Their sense of humor was very similar so working with Elliot was not a necessity but a pleasure. Will hoped that spending their private time together won’t make it awkward between them. - Right. Died because of the heart attack at his handsome boss’ sight sounds much better than that - he chuckled, not realizing that it actually could be the reason for Elliot's death. - Just tea? What about massage? - tho big, begging eyes won’t probably work on his assistant. - Oh? And why is that? - people usually went to sleep much earlier. At least now he knew why Rei was always so sleepy in the morning and in need of his Iced Americano. - Ayay, why not William Ramsay? Sounds much better than Gordon Collins - he stuck out his tongue to Elliot. He was hoping his assistant would… well, assist him on this one too. He hasn’t cooked for a while and got a little rusty with his skills so he better not embarrass himself or Rei won’t let him live. - Thanks. You’re right but this way, these two will never find the common ground - he was thinking about taking Peter here but it would mean a new school for him and he was almost finishing high school. Not to mention Will was spending all days on work so his brother would be here all alone which wasn’t good for him either. Will stopped whatever he was doing and was just looking at Elliot having fun with the lights. It made him shake his head in amusement and smile. - Want a quick tour around after we make dinner? - he proposed. The view at night from here was breathtaking.
Their cooking was as disastrous as Collins expected it to be. Actually, they were having a lot of fun, even if they started a small food fight somewhere in the middle. - Right, I almost forgot about it… Wait, you have a sauce on your cheek - he grabbed a paper towel to clean Elliot’s face. - What? - he automatically smiled seeing Rei’s facial expression. It was so easy to make him shy and the red cheeks made him look very sweet. Having a look at his face from this perspective, Will had to admit that Elliot was definitely handsome.

Elliot Rei
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He liked how fun William was to be around although Elliot still sometimes had a problem with chilling around him as he didn't want to cross any boundaries, nor that he would do something strange except for being himself but it was just better to get to know each other more. Not to mention he started to like William in the way he probably shouldn’t and being with him in the office was one but being together after working hours and most likely Elliot will stay for the night was making him shy af. — Died because him boss's ego was bigger than his ass. — He cracked a laugh as he loved teasing him how humble he was, of course he was only joking tho. What he thought about it was he admired this side of William a lot, having such a good view of himself. Elliot could never as for him, he was lacking at everything and was basically useless, sometimes thinking his mother was right. But this was his thoughts, and they won’t most likely never escape his head. — A massage? I have one for you. — It wasn’t probably the one William was talking too but catching his cheeks in both of his hands, he started squeezing them everywhere. — I don’t know, sometimes it’s because I got used to going to sleep late and sometimes it’s because of stuff like the ones that happened today. No biggie tho. — He shook his arms, cracking a smile at William. — I see what you’re trying to do. You won’t hear me using your name Mr William Ramsay. — Winking at his boss, he followed him around. Well, even if he fucks the food up Elliot will probably still like it. What to expect from someone eating greasy food most of the time? Plus not to mention he really liked William so everything he did or said was the best to Elliot. — I might be wrong but maybe it would be better if your brother would live with you for some time? I mean, maybe this way your dad would realize he’s lacking at being a dad. And if your brother would miss him a little this could change everything too? I don’t know anything about being a parent but some of them sucks at it. — And he was talking about the woman he loved but hated now. And maybe a little about his real parents who left him in an orphanage. But he didn’t know their story so maybe they actually made his life better? — Sure, why not. This place is huge. It probably has some dope spots. — He genuinely sounded excited at the small tour around William’s apartment. And he was right, every single place, room or whatever he saw was leaving him speechless.
Their cooking time if you could call it cooking was a little bit messier than he expected to be, they were throwing stuff at each other, laughing their asses off and genuinely having great time together. Which made Elliot realized that he indeed was growing feeling for William. — Huh? — He was caught off guard as William started to wipe his face and he quickly got red as beetroot, not only because it was a gesture lovers were doing in the movies but also William was looking right into his eyes and Elliot too couldn’t stop staring at him and only after realising he was holding his breath, he pushed a finger into William’s stomach, taking the paper from him. — Yah! I’ll wipe it myself, you focus there. — Turning around, he quickly wiped his face, biting his lip to prevent himself from smiling.
William Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

He looked at Elliot all confused. - Wait, are we talking about your ass or my ass? - his ass wasn’t that big but he wasn’t sure about Elliot’s as looking at his assistant’s ass was highly inappropriate. Tho now he wanted to check it out to find the answer to his question. - Ouch!!! Aunt Tessie, stop - no matter what he did, Elliot was still his hater #1. He gave his assistant a suspicious look. - You need to work on your sleep schedule or you’re gonna get sick. And what do you think I’ll do without you, hm? - he wasn’t even able to remember when his best friend of 10+ years had his birthday. But under this façade hid a real care about Elliot’s health. - So smart, huh? - caught red-handed just like that. William, on the other hand, was very demanding when it came to food. Probably because his mother was the best cook in the world, at least for him. Nothing could compare to what she was preparing and sadly, he never learnt those skills from her. Maybe because he was too preoccupied building stuff with dad. - Yes and no. Peter’s a senior which means he’s graduating high school soon and changing schools would be troublesome for him now. As much as I admire my father’s work as an entrepreneur, he sucks at being a father - William only realized it once he grew up but better late than never. - Honestly I don’t believe Peter would ever miss him. He considers me his father more than him. Our family’s not as perfect as you can see on the pictures - he had no reason to hide it from Elliot. His parents divorced years ago but still pretended to be friends even though mom hated dad for loving his job more than them. And Peter hated them both for not raising him and not being there for him. - Yeah. You’re gonna like the terrace - which was the best spot for chilling.
He didn’t remember the last time he had so much fun with someone. Probably it was during studies when Minhyung was still fun and they used to hang out with some not so snobby people from the campus. Now? His only fun was drinking alcohol, fucking supermodels and partying till the first rays of sun. Cooking with Elliot was something fresh and much more bonding. Maybe even a little bit too much as he couldn’t take his eyes off him for a good few seconds. - Yah! Okay, no need to attack me - he rolled his eyes, stepping back. - Choose some drinks and come outside. Hope you remember the way - he stuck out his tongue at Elliot and took the vessels with the pasta to the terrace where he already laid the table before. He lit a candle and brought a blanket for Elliot as the nights were cold at this time of the year. - Are you lost baby girl?! Come or the food will be cold! - he shouted and giggled, hearing a triggered voice.

Elliot Rei
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— That’s gonna be my secret. — He stuck his tongue in a playful way. Obviously he wasn’t going to talk about William’s ass because obviously he wasn’t looking at whenever his boss was passing by his desk. Not even once. Giggling, he let go of his cheeks although he wouldn’t mind squeezing them again. Have anyone seen them? One word. Squeezable. — Hmm, I don’t know. You’ll find yourself new secretary and I’ll be fired? — He looked at him smiling. He no longer wanted to be fired but teasing his boss was his favorite activity. Even games weren’t that entertaining.
He smiled widely. He caught himself many times already when he almost said William’s name but stopped at the right moment. He was competitive when it came to bets and on top of that his boss was super sweet when pouty and stuff. — Have you two talked about it before? I’ve changed schools once too and as complicated as it looks, it wasn’t actually that bad. — He shrugged. It was after his best friend told everyone about his mother. It was the worst possible time in Elliot’s life. — Some people shouldn’t be parents. I’m sorry to you and Peter. — He used to hate his mother either but now he doesn't think about her at all. She is like a stranger and if he would probably see her somewhere he would act like he never saw this person before. — Is the view breathtaking? — He smiled looking at Will.
He really enjoyed their small time together and he already forgot why he came here in the first place. Something was definitely pulling these two to each other as they couldn’t stop teasing each other for the whole time in the kitchen. They laughed a lot and they even had a small food fight. That screamed domestic. And even more when William wiped Elliot’s face and the latter found himself looking at Will’s handsome face before abruptly going back on earth. Who knows what would’ve happened if he didn’t?
He playfully smacked his arm again, trying to stop his heart from beating so fast before taking some drinks. — Yah! I’ll show you baby girl you—! — Ranting as usual he stopped when he saw the view of Miami in front of him. Leaving drinks on the table he went to stand closer and admiring the view he didn’t notice William standing next to him until he felt a pair of eyes on him. Turning his head, he looked William in the eyes, making his heart stop immediately. — Beautiful.. — He mumbled, focusing only on Collins’ eyes almost immediately clearing his throat when it got to him what he said. — The view is beautiful. Let’s go before it gets cold. — With a high pitch tone, he almost ran to the table, choking himself inside.
William Collins
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

- Wrong - he had no time for looking for someone new and more importantly, he liked Elliot a lot and thought they were compatible for work. Since Rei stepped foot in Will’s office, his days weren’t that boring, compared to the days he spent in LA and Silicon Valley. He had so much fun and nothing was predictable anymore, exactly how he liked it.
Will was sure that sooner or later he’ll catch Elliot off guard and he’ll finally say his name. He got used to hearing this Mr Collins and what irritated him at the beginning, now was quite sweet. Still, he hoped Elliot would finally lose the bet cause he hated losing. - I thought you’re from here? Not exactly. I mean… Peter only recently started opening up a bit, when I was still living in LA, he didn’t tell me much about anything - it always concerned William but he never pressed him in fear of worsening their relationship. If he was like a father to Peter, Peter was like a son to him. He really loved that kid with all his heart and wanted only what’s best for him. - It’s not a big deal for me anymore, but he’s still a teenager so he needs his parents. Not a brother who lives a few hours away - he sighed, a little upset about this whole situation, but he didn’t want to throw his private shit on Elliot. - You’ll see yourself.
Collins didn’t remember the last time he spent time with someone like that, very… domestic. If he were to name his relationship with Elliot, it would be really difficult. They bonded too much for them to be just a boss and an employee but they weren’t friends either. They were something else. William smiled when he noticed how the amazing view stopped Elliot from ranting for one time. He joined his guest closer to the railing and shortly looked at the city, cause its view was much nicer when reflecting in Elliot’s bright eyes. When Elliot turned his head to the side and their eyes met for a moment, he felt some warmth inside. - Very beautiful - he agreed automatically, not taking his eyes off Elliot. He wasn’t talking about Miami tho. He smiled and shook his head a little when Rei ran away from him so fast. Damn, did his heart beat a little faster for a moment? It never happened before.
But it did, and it did again when they were eating and teasing each other, and later when they were just sitting and talking, enjoying the night. And even later, when he was saying goodnight to Elliot who was staying in one of his guests' bedrooms. Silly, old William, fell asleep smiling like an idiot.
Little did he know that his guest did exactly the same.

[zakończone]

Elliot Rei
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany