Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
I caught myself smiling and then i realised i was thinking about you.

outfit

Seo tried to focus on his job after getting messages from Hayden that someone was following him yet he couldn’t because his mind was travelling somewhere else. To the certain boy and his safety. He knew that Hayden was right about him going to pick him up that his father could get even more suspicious but could anyone blame him. He was sure that he loved Hayden and that he wanted to protect him from everything and everyone. And he will also make sure to get his revenge on his father for all the pain he caused him when he was a little and for ordering someone to put their dirty hands on Hayden. And once he finishes with his father he’ll find the person who dared to stab Hayden. It won’t be pleasant visit and it definitely won’t have a happy ending for them.
He also wanted to know what his past lover has been doing with old Woods and why wasn’t she dead like she was supposed to be. And how he himself haven’t got to know about it for so much time. It was all connected now, her body never found. The question was what does she know about the tragedy. — Mr. Smith? Please send Rob to my office.
After ordering his worker to pick up the stuff he ordered for Hayden earlier today and ask him to be delivered to his apartment, he left the office. He kept having his sweet chit chat with Hayden and he was going to keep his promise to catch him. Thoughts of him were in his mind 24/7 and he felt like a teenager, having his heart beat faster at the single thought of him.
He got into place where Hayden was walking around, shopping some time ago and he himself was walking around looking for some jewellery which was going to fit the set of lingerie he bought for him. And also was paying attention to Hayden from time to time, mostly when he was getting into bigger crowds of people and once he was done he saw him talking with the shopping assistant and when he disappeared in fitting room, he went into the store going straight to the same woman. — Excuse me, have you by any chance see a tall guy? He was wearing a white shirt and grey coat. We were suppose to meet here. — When she pointed direction he nodded, taking the stuff she was holding. — I’ll pass them to my boyfriend, thanks for your help. — Knocking on the changing room door, he smiled when Hayden opened, revealing his head. — Missed me, baby?
Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
he smiled and all I could think was 'oh shit'

It wasn’t the first time in recent weeks when Hayden felt that somebody was watching him. They didn’t even try to hide too much, especially not after he had been shot. It wasn’t anything deep but he lost some blood anyway and recovering took him almost a week. He didn’t have time for accidents like that again. It only made him sure in his belief that his dearest father didn’t care about him at all and that nothing would be an obstacle in protecting his secrets… Which also meant Hayden and Seo were close to discovering the truth about Seo’s children’s death. However, the most interesting figure in this whole situation for him was Minhyung’s wife. Why the fuck this woman was still breathing and what she had in common with his father? His obsessive mind literally couldn’t stop thinking about different possibilities, keeping him wide awake at night, mind restless. That’s why dark circles under his eyes were quite visible tho he didn’t feel tired. In maniac episodes it was a norm.
However, his mind wasn’t entirely focused on solving the mystery. His obsession was kinda divided between destroying his father and his newest romance with Minhyung. Something completely unexpected for him. They’ve been having sex for months but it was always just sex, no emotions involved, no kissing, no aftercare, nothing besides mutual fullfillment. But something in their arrangement shiften lately and he noticed that Seo started treating him differently. And maybe he himself was quickly developing feelings for the man which was typical for his disorder. The peak happened a few days ago when they argued again and Minhyung found him with a deep cut on his palm. He really took care of him and ensured Hayden that he wasn’t playing with him anymore. Was it true? Difficult to say. Especially for Hayden who was already fully crazy about the older man. At least till the next shift in his mood that will make him hate Minhyung to the point he’d be too disgusted to even look at him. Sadly it was out of his control without the proper treatment and even with it, would be difficult. For now, he focused on the good side and hid from his father’s people in one of the malls. Why not kill two birds with one stone and buy himself something nice for the evening? He had to look good for his man. Too preoccupied with his compulsive-obsessive thoughts, he didn’t notice that Minhyung was just right around the corner. That’s why he looked a bit surprised when he noticed Seo in front of the changing room.
- Maybe… Thank you, bye - he quickly took the stuff Minhyung was holding for him and pulled the curtain. Just to stick his head out a few seconds after to give Seo a kiss. - You have to wait, no peeking - Hayden warned him with a light smile, disappearing inside again. - Hey, I said no peeking! - he said, feeling hands on his bare chest. Of course, his boyfriend was as impatient as usual.

Minhyung Seo
PALACZ SEKSOHOLIK ryzykant ANTAGONISTA Mam swoje demony migrena rozsadza mi głowę
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Everything that was happening over the past few weeks was slowly getting out of control but Seo would lie if he said he wasn’t happy about it, slowly revealing the truth about the tragedy that happened a few years ago was making him both worried and relieved. Especially knowing his wife was still alive when for all those years he was grieving her and their children. He had many questions and he was aware that he wouldn't get answers to all of them. But maybe only some of them will finally let him close this chapter in his life and start a new one with the boy he loved. He couldn’t say when exactly Minhyung started developing feelings for Hayden. Maybe it was when he found out that under this shell Hayden created was hiding a vulnerable guy seeking for love. Seeing his tears and blood flowing down his hand broke something inside him and he was finally more than sure that he wanted to protect him and give him the best life he possibly could. He could sense it won’t be an easy journey and they’ll have to go through many roller coasters but once you love someone you’re willing to go through everything with them.
Maybe the decision about their weekend out of Miami wasn't the best idea since Hayden’s father was very much aware they knew each other as they were already sending people to follow the younger boy around. And it crossed Minhyung’s mind to send Hayden somewhere no one would find him but he knew that boy wouldn’t probably agree and it would most likely cause a big fight between the couple. That’s why he was more cautious about everything and everyone around Hayden.
He wanted to protest but Hayden was quicker to hide himself again behind the curtain so Seo could only whine about it and luckily his boyfriend gave him a kiss otherwise Minhyung would definitely die here. — I know you want me to get in. Come on babe. — Mark was a very impatient man so it wasn’t a big surprise he sneaked inside with a proud and wide smile, taking his lover into arms immediately. — You know I can’t wait when it’s about you. Are you preparing something sexy for me? — He placed a soft kiss on Hayden’s shoulder, slowly making small circles around one of his nipples. — How about you let me choose for you too? Just tell me what you want, some toy? Jewellery? Lingerie? Or maybe all? — He was softly kissing his nape, slowly moving his hips, brushing his ass on his very much clothed cock.
Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Surely excluding Hayden from their vendetta would not only lead to an argument but ruin pretty much everything between them. He came here with one purpose in mind and he won’t rest till he sees his father on his knees, reputation and business completely destroyed. It was something he desired for so long that he built his whole life around getting revenge on his parents for what they had done to him. If Seo asked him to step back, he wouldn’t listen and tried to do everything his way, like he tried at first. But now it was their mutual interest as Seo’s family’s mysterious death was definitely connected with Hayden’s father. Not to mention there was no way of keeping Hayden safe and out of this as he already made himself his father’s target. The only thing Seo could do was to keep an eye on him.
- Jesus, you’re whining like a horny teenager - he rolled his eyes but smiled. Seeing Minhyung this way was a huge surprise as he usually was so serious and without a sense of humor. - So impatient, are you twelve? No, it’s for my other date - Hayden was a bit annoyed cause he really wanted to surprise Seo with something nice and now he’s ruined it with his impatience. Yet his doings made Hayden quickly forget about the annoyance. - You - he answered, pressing his ass more on Seo’s cock. Did his boyfriend really want to play with him like that with all those people around? Not that they were an obstacle, Hayden knew no shame. -What are you doing here, hm? Were you following me? I told you to stay put - he said, leading Seo’s hand into his own pants. - But you just couldn’t resist. Do you care for me that much? - he whispered, turning his head to kiss his boyfriend’s lips. - You can choose something in which you’d like to see me. What’s your wildest fantasy? - he asked with a smirk.

Minhyung Seo
PALACZ SEKSOHOLIK ryzykant ANTAGONISTA Mam swoje demony migrena rozsadza mi głowę
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

There were lots of things Seo would do differently from Hayden, for example keeping him out of it. But if he mentioned it, it would cause much more problems not only in the case they were working on together but mostly between them. And this was something Minhyung tried to stay away from. Simply because he was afraid that something could happen if Hayden’s mind would shift and he wasn’t next to him to protect him from.. himself. And simply because he loved him and each fight cost them some time of silent treatment. Who knows how much time they could enjoy their happy relationship with these two alive. That’s why he was mostly keeping an eye on Hayden from afar.
— Yah, stop insulting your boyfriend. — He mumbled, squeezing his ass when he started to call him child and impatient. Was it his fault he already missed Hayden? Was it? — Your other date would have to deal with me first. I ain’t gonna share my sweetest boyfriend. Not even when I’ll be sitting in a wheelchair. — He chuckled, slowly kissing Hayden’s exposed neck. He smelled lovely, successfully luring Seo to leave more and more kisses. — Me? — Biting his lover's ear, he put his hands on Hayden’s hips, pushing him even harder to his clothed cock. — I had to see you. I’ve missed you too much. Plus I had to buy something as well. Already wet. — He whispered, running his thumb over Hayden’s cock slit, smiling at the moan escaping his boyfriend’s mouth. — I care for you more than you imagine. Take this off and stand there. Show me how you’re playing that tight little hole of yours. — He whispered into his ear, pulling on the top of his boxers. — You want me to tell you? Or would you rather let me surprise you?
Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść, musisz odpisać w tym temacie.

Minhyung Seo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Minhyung Seo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Minhyung Seo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Minhyung Seo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany