Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
The best love is unexpected. You don’t just pick someone and cross your fingers it’ll work out. You meet them by fate and it’s an instant connection, and the chemistry share is way above your head. You just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the color of their eyes and all at once you know you’re either lucky or screwed.

outfit

The closer they were to New York, the more nervous Dylan became. He tried not to show how much but no matter how hard he tried to hide it, his friends knew the truth. That’s why Nicholas and Valentine decided to go with him and he would be forever grateful for that. For everything they did for him for the past few months. Dylan wasn’t afraid to confront Jay’s parents, he didn’t care about their opinion so they could offend him as much as they wanted to. The only thing he was afraid of was that Jay won’t find the strength to oppose them and fight for himself. He didn’t believe any word Huang wrote in that stupid letter he left before leaving him and Hope Valley. He knew what they had was real and regretted so much not telling Jay how he felt earlier. Dylan was so afraid of his own feelings that he finally lost someone he really cared about. But he didn’t intend on giving up. Not without a fight.
- This is stupid. What do I do? Just interrupt the wedding and say that I disagree? It’s not a fucking Hollywood movie - he sighed on the verge of crying out of helplessness. He didn’t even know where the fucking ceremony was to be held. - They are rich and must have lots of security. What if we won’t even be able to move close to them? We probably need an invitation or something as well. Why do I have a feeling that Saint would figure out what to do in a minute, and I’ve been trying to come up with a plan for the whole flight and I still have nothing - Peepee was sitting uneasy on his knees when Valentine was driving to the hotel. Good thing at least he wasn’t afraid to drive cause Dylan would rather die than drive in New York. He was regretting not asking his cousin for help with this but he had his own problems now. - Hey, you two! You are writers, you have better imagination than me. What should we do?

Nicholas McCallister
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Treser Bekona - odznaka specjalna za wymyślenie mnóstwa nowych odznak! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Roar - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Ghost treasure - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Morning coffee tastes better with you My Funny Valentine Funny Bunny - za udział w evencie Pistachio Egg Hazelnut Egg temat miesiąca - luty temat miesiąca - marzec temat miesiąca - kwiecień BOGATE CV MAN UP! ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKOŃCZYŁEM/AM STUDIA FAN ANIME NIEWINIĄTKO WIELBICIEL SŁODYCZY OGLĄDAM ŚMIESZNE PIESKI W INTERNECIE Gram na gitarze Gotuję lepiej od Magdy Gessler Głaszczę obce psy Wygrałem/am z rakiem Cytatami z filmów sypię jak z rękawa Rzucam się po łóżku Łazienka moim drugim domem Lubię nocne spacery GROUP CHAT Up!
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika
You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.

— Bestie.. calm down or you’re gonna be the cause of turbulences. — Nicholas rolled his eyes which caused him getting hit by Valentine on his arm. — Ouch? I’m right tho? — He moaned in annoyance, hooking his arm around Dylan. — Listen it won’t help you with anything, yeah? We’re gonna get there and you’re gonna get him back. Promise and I’m always keeping promises. — He winked at Dee before taking his arm to show him his pinky finger. — You know what to do.
The rest of the flight wasn’t that bad and the only difference was that Valentine was sitting now between him and Dylan because apparently Nicholas was shit at motivating. He was literally doings that for years and they still were best friends. The disrespect?
He himself was worried too because he didn’t know what to expect there and if they will even get there in the first place. He liked Jay but he also knew what wealthy and parents influence can do to people and Huang was much different than them.
— You promised to do that, you can’t back out now. Besides yes, that’s what you’re going to do. We just have to figure out where’s the ceremony going to be held and it’s your time to shine. — He turned, thinking how in the fuck were they going to find out about it and then he got hit by sudden realisation. — Oh my god that’s it. We’re so stupid guys.. not you baby. — He kissed Valentine’s cheek before turning to Dylan again. — He’s fucking famous right? And it’s probably a big deal, you know celebrities, bunch of press paparazzis. — He hit his forehead couple of times before pulling his phone to check everything mumbling whatever he was reading under his nose. — First, they wouldn’t even dare to stop Saint. Did you see him man? You’re literally scared to look at him. — He still remember flying alone with this dude. It was extreme, EXTREME especially when he pissed him off so much when saying goodbye to Valentine for so long. Good old times, he would never try it again.
Keeping his hand on Valentine tight, he smiled to him at the mention of him being writer. A very successful one Nicholas has to admit and he was beyond proud of his soon to be husband.
— There’s two options, we’re gonna search for invitations and print it god knows where and how ourselves or we’re going to pretend being some wedding staff. Any ideas my love? — He looked at Vee with so much love.
Dylan Seo
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
The best love is unexpected. You don’t just pick someone and cross your fingers it’ll work out. You meet them by fate and it’s an instant connection, and the chemistry share is way above your head. You just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the color of their eyes and all at once you know you’re either lucky or screwed.

It was easy for Nicholas to ask him to calm down when it wasn’t about Valentine getting married to someone else. What if he was late? What if Jay already got married and there was nothing he could do? Or what if he won’t get to him in time? There were too many things that could go wrong and they all gave him a headache. Stress was the last thing he needed in the post-cancer recovery era.
- I know I can’t back out and I won’t. I'm just scared cause we have no plan and no idea about anything - and those were the facts. He had no useful connections or skills that could help him now.
Dylan frowned when Nicholas called them stupid. What was on his mind this time? Oh, right. He forgot Jay wasn’t nobody like them… Well, rather like him cause Vee and Nicholas were officially writers now. - Yeah… You’re right. Maybe someone tweeted about it or something - never underestimate the power of social media. - True, Saint’s fucking scary - he wouldn’t dare mess with his cousin. Even his sight was intimidating. And poor Nicholas was still traumatized after spending some time with him alone. - Pretending to be wedding staff could work out. But don’t they always wear those special outfits? Getting them might be a problem. What if me and Nicholas just create a diversion? Let’s pretend to be guests and start an argument, a very loud and excessive one so everyone’s eyes would be on us and you Dylan would just sneak in? - well, it could actually work. Anything was worth trying at this point. - We can try. I just have to get to Jay before it’s too late… Have you found anything yet, Nick? - he himself was scrolling Twitter in search of Jay’s wedding. - Oh, wait! I got something. It says that it’ll take place today at noon in 620 Loft and Garden, it’s somewhere on Fifth avenue… But noon is like… in a moment?! - and now he started panicking even more. - And we need to buy some suits if we want to go unnoticed - which means they have to hurry.

Nicholas McCallister
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Treser Bekona - odznaka specjalna za wymyślenie mnóstwa nowych odznak! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Roar - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Ghost treasure - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Morning coffee tastes better with you My Funny Valentine Funny Bunny - za udział w evencie Pistachio Egg Hazelnut Egg temat miesiąca - luty temat miesiąca - marzec temat miesiąca - kwiecień BOGATE CV MAN UP! ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKOŃCZYŁEM/AM STUDIA FAN ANIME NIEWINIĄTKO WIELBICIEL SŁODYCZY OGLĄDAM ŚMIESZNE PIESKI W INTERNECIE Gram na gitarze Gotuję lepiej od Magdy Gessler Głaszczę obce psy Wygrałem/am z rakiem Cytatami z filmów sypię jak z rękawa Rzucam się po łóżku Łazienka moim drugim domem Lubię nocne spacery GROUP CHAT Up!
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika
You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.

Nicholas wasn’t actually sure if their idea was good, they had no plan, they didn’t know where even is the ceremony or whatever plans Jay’s family had. They had nothing besides rented car. Maybe it was bad idea after all and this thought was going through his head more now when they were driving around like idiots. But he kept it to himself. He promised Dylan to get Jay back and he won’t stop trying. If they’ll succeed then he’s going to be the happiest for his best friend and if not he was already mentally preparing himself for lots of tears and one broken heart.
— We won’t actually think about anything useful if we keep panicking about it. Let’s chill and think about everything carefully. — He smiled to Dylan and then to Valentine who’s cheek he brushed before giving it a soft kiss. — Sorry, got distracted by this beauty here.. so, first we need to know where we have to go. Second we need to think how we’re gonna get there. Third we need to pass the securities and that will be the hardest task. But what us three can’t do? Easy peasy. — Smiling, he rolled his eyes. — True, I’ve never been so stressed in my life when I was sitting next to him on the plane. — He shivered at the sudden throwback. Even though Saint was a good guy and he had good times with him in Korea, he still was fucking scared of him at times. But this was his secret.
— How about.. we’re gonna get dress like some weird people and we’re gonna pretend to be Jay’s family from Europe, huh? Am i right or right? — Moving his eyebrows, his face dropped when they didn’t cheer at his idea. — You two suck.
Scrolling through his phone he tried to search for the address of venue but didn’t succeed and when Dylan said the address he put it in Google Maps for Valentine and opened his eyes wider in shock. They had not so much time left. Even he himself started panicking. — Can we fuck the suits and go there straight away? If we pass somewhere from the back and not through main gate we might get through. But then there’s lots of fucking cameras around. Fucking Jay, i’m gonna punch him.
Dylan Seo
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

- You’re right - panic won’t help here, on the contrary. The short plan Nicholas came up with seemed reasonable but still, everything could’ve gone wrong. They had at least a car to get to the place. But should they really move around like that in New York? It wasn’t Hope Valley, after all.
- As a European, I feel bloody offended - Vee looked pissed but only for a second so it was all games, as usual with him. They all needed some time to get used to his British humor. Even if Nicholas had a similar one, he was more Americanized now. - Should we use the car or not? - he asked and Valentine shook his head in an answer. - Traffic jams. Let’s take the underground… I mean the subway. Why do you call it subway tho? It makes no sense - while Vee and Nicholas were discussing how stupid Americans were and checking the best route to the place, Dylan was thinking what he would do if he gets to Jay. Should he tell him he loves him? - Well, now that we have so little time, we have to come up with an alternative. It’s best if we go there straight away - there was no time to waste. It was really annoying that Jay was famous and his family was so fucking rich. Things were much easier back at home. - We could cause a little distraction, love. Let’s start arguing and keep the security busy so Dee could sneak in - sounded reasonable, thank God they decided to take Vee with them cause he was the only one with the brains here and useful skills. - Sounds good. Let’s do this and pray it works.
Yet, he wasn’t so sure when they stood in front of the building. Especially when he saw all those people with cameras and arriving guests dressed as if they came here straight from the fashion week. - I wanna throw up - he mumbled to Nicholas, losing his confidence every passing second. It wasn’t his world. But it was his man who was inside.

Nicholas McCallister
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Right babe? When I met this guy here and we were still kids but let’s say we could travel by ourselves he was like let’s take the subway and I thought he was talking about the sandwiches.. I was so disappointed. — He put his lips in a thin line, looking at Dylan. Even though he was very much betrayed back then they had a good laugh after couple of years when they were suddenly reminded of it. — Yah, you’re gonna get white hair if you keep thinking this much. — Nicholas rolled his eyes, squeezing his bestie’s knee a little. — Everything’s gonna be alright and you’re gonna get him back. We’re not gonna succeed at something? Pft. — Although he wasn’t so sure himself if what they were doing was a good idea and they’ll actually go back home with Jay or they’ll end up in jail here for causing scenes. Yet he wanted to stay positive for Dee, like always. — Okay, that’s good to do too since we don’t have time. Fucking Jay, he could run away at least day earlier than he did, that way we could’ve time to prepare. I’m gonna bully him for the rest of his life. — He mumbled all angry. No because this motherfucker!!
— I’m gonna slap your ass hard and you’re gonna slap my face for it, let’s be as dramatic as we can. — Sticking out his tongue, he placed his hand on Vee’s tight. — Don’t slap too hard, please. — Cracking a laugh, be turned to Dee who looked as if he was about to chicken out any second. — Listen Dee, you’ve got this yeah? Remember how you slapped that rich guy in 6th grade and make him loose teeth because he was a fucking dickhead? Now imagine that Jay’s parents are this guy but much bigger shitheads than this kid. Now, you stay here and don’t leave until you see them going after us. You got this Dee, bring this bitch back! You ready babe? Take this.. — Smiling to Valentine and giving his deep and loud kiss he left the car, running past the security guys. — You won’t catch me motherfuckers!!
Dylan Seo

zakończone
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Dylan had to take a big breath and also, try not to laugh, seeing what his friends were doing. Oh, he would certainly have to call Lex later today and ask him for a big, big favor cause without his grandfather’s help, Dylan won’t get Nicholas and Vee from the arrest for sure as they were truly competitive for next year’s Oscars lead actor award. For now, he had his own mission to accomplish. Dylan knew how risky it was, leaving his flat now, only a few months after the transplant as the single bacteria could lead to severe health conditions, even death. But he was ready to take the risk. Life without Jay? He didn’t want it. And he believed that his organism was strong enough to handle this as it survive lots of shit already. Taking a big breath, he brushed past security that was preoccupied now with Nicholas and Valentine causing a big scene, and he managed to steal the invitation from one men’s jacket that was sticking out (the first and the last theft in his life but necessary). The guy letting people in looked at him with a suspicion.
- Mr Jack White? - he eyed him carefully, especially his casual outfit (luckily he took some elegant jacket with him from home) but Dylan was already in his Seo mode.
- And who are you? Can’t you read? Do you want to waste more of my time to show you my ID? That’s ridiculous. I thought Hwangs employ more competent people but I guess they just hire anyone nowadays - he sighed very impatiently, rolling his eyes. The man gave in and OMG he really let Dylan in. He had to breathe again, not faint out of excitement and stress. Another man dressed up very elegantly led him to the proper seat with a smile. But Dylan had to find Jay, wherever he was. He didn’t want to cause the scene here as it would humiliate him and his parents, and Dylan didn’t want to make it more difficult between them. That’s why he left his seat and, pretending he was looking for the toilet (which he could actually use lol), he started searching for Jay. And he still had luck, as after a few minutes he heard a familiar voice behind one of the doors. Dylan barely managed to hide as some tall man, most likely Jay’s father, left the room in anger. It was his chance. He rushed to the door and sneaked in. And he really was there. In a smoking, looking hella hot, tho Dylan actually preferred him in a comfy sweater. That was his Jay, not this fancy looking guy. - You!!! - he could see Jay almost jumped, definitely not expecting him here. - You idiot, what the fuck where you thinking leaving without saying goodbye?! - he hit Jay in the chest before he pulled him for a kiss. God, how much he missed him. - Do you really want to do this? Get married to her? - he needed to know. If this was Jay’s decision, maybe he should step back. But if not… If Dylan still had a chance to change his mind, he had to try. - Don’t do this. Please, don’t do this. You saved me, now it’s my turn to save you. Come home with me cause this? - he said, showing the place they were in. - This isn’t your home, it’s a prison. Your home is that hellhole in Florida, with me and our friends. And if you really want to marry someone today, marry me. Cause I love you Jay Hwang, I love you since the day Peepee peed on your stupid shoes, I was just scared to admit that cause I was dying and I didn’t want you to cry after me if I… But I’m here, you’re here, and if you still love me, at least a little bit, please come home with me, to the place where you are really loved - he said, looking Jay in the eyes, caressing his cheek. If this was the last time they were seeing each other, Dylan had to be selfish and tell him all that.

Jay Huang
mów mi/kontakt
Zablokowany