Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
say you love me till the end of the world

outfit

It was ninth of June, one of those fucking sunny days that Jerome hated the most. Not that he had any reason for that, maybe besides being woken up by the fucking sunrays and feeling hotness on his body. He gasped, trying to figure out where he was. He looked around, feeling pain in his head and closed his eyes for a few more seconds before he heard an annoyingly cheerful voice. - Rise and-
- Shut the fuck up, Ethan. I’m trying to die here - he moaned, covering his head with a cushion. Suddenly he popped it out and furrowed his brows in suspicion. - You’re happy. Why?
- Well, school’s over and I got payment for the job. What’s not to be happy about?
Jerome could’ve easily give him million reasons.
He slowly crawled out of bed, massaging his forehead on the way to the bathroom. Ethan’s flat was small as he shared it with his older sister and they didn’t have lots of money, just some leftovers of their father’s insurance but his sister earned enough to support them. Jerome used to live in worse conditions and honestly, he felt here more at home than when he stayed at his father’s which he had to from time to time. After their fight at the end of March when he also broke up with Sawyer, his addiction got much worse and now? He was taking pretty much everything, especially after his mother’s accident which completely broke him. That day he took heroin for the first time and hell, it felt like a spiritual experience. Trying to hide it all from his father was barely possible and he was running out of excuses not to mention their relationship was as bad as it could be.
- Hi Jenna, bye Jenna - said Jerome, grabbing Ethan’s older sisters’ hands and spinning her a few times with laughter before they left later that day. He was sitting at the backseat of a car, Ethan’s girlfriend was driving this time and his friend sat by her side. Not that Jerome needed them anyways, he was having his little party, vibing to the music, singing aloud and snorting some molly. - Can you tell him to shut up? I can’t hear my own thoughts - Jerome didn’t like her. She was hanging out with Ethan just because he was good in bed. Not that Jerome had an idea about it. Since he started doing drugs, he wasn’t much interested in sex. - What’s upppp, party people? - he asked Peter Collins, one of his former enemies, before they greeted each other. A lot has changed recently. They weren’t fighting anymore but became party friends. It didn’t make any difference, Jerome didn’t care much about anything anyways. He still hated parties but he liked the moments when everything around him suddenly became silent and was happening in slow motion. Those were the moments in which he could’ve lived to the fullest and do not live at all.
Just like three hours later, when he was sitting on the floor in the guest room, with his head down, one heartbeat away from the heart attack. And maybe it would’ve ended like this this time if someone didn’t slam the door.

Riley Allen
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! LGBT+ Wychowała mnie matka UCZEŃ Mam ciężką nogę Kocham deszcz Mam swoje demony Walczę z depresją Po odwyku Sam naprawiam swój samochód Moja skóra to dzieło sztuki
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika
I just want you to know, that when i picture myself happy, it’s with you.

outfit

— Seb? Are we still going for that party later? — He asked turning on his back to look at Sebastian’s face who was currently playing fifa with one of his friend. — Oh no it’s nothing, Sawyer was curious cause he said he’s going out with his family and he can’t come with us so we don’t have to wait for him. — Smiling at boy, he got up kissing his lips with loud smooch, laughing at Seb’s friend complains about another pause in game. — I’m giving him back, sorryyy.. — Stealing one last kiss he went back on boy’s legs, focusing on watching one of his favorite gaming streamer and sometimes Seb’s game, mostly when he was cursing in polish.
For past few months now they were spending mostly everyday now and Riley was mostly sleeping in Seb’s house, far away from Hope Valley and far away from his mother. Finally he was able to breathe, not fully yet cause he still had to see her more than he wanted and she was getting more and more suspicious about his and Sebastian relationship but Riley was quick to sell her some bullshit which she believed him easily and meanwhile she thought they were only studying buddies, he and Seb were mostly eating each other’s faces while she was right next door.
— Look at him.. being friends with them, fucking idiot. Let’s go get some drink. — Furrowing his eyebrows at Jerome sitting around with Collins group he turned around after few seconds. What was wrong with this guy honestly? First he broke up with Sawyer and now he was being friends with guys who he hated? — Can you believe it? I’m so mad right now. — Drinking whole cup of beer, he put it aggressively on the counter which he was sitting on. — Hey babe, I’ll go to bathroom alright? Be right back. — Smiling at Seb, he jumped of the counter going upstairs. He knew this house too good to know where he should go and it won’t be crowded. But Riley didn’t expect to meet Jerome there, barely sitting on the floor. Slamming the door, he got on his knees in front of boy taking his head in his hands. — Jerome? Je-rome can you hear me hello? — Slapping his face lightly, he looked worriedly at Jerome’s face. He hoped everything’s gonna be fine.
Jerome Hartley
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

But Jerome couldn’t hear him nor anyone at the party or even sounds of the party itself. That was the point of all that, to get disconnected. And in these few seconds between here and there, between life and death, in this other state of consciousness, he was finally feeling something. Yet, this time something felt odd.
He looked Riley in the eyes, not particularly recognising him or the space where his body was. He was even barely breathing or moving, as if all life escaped this mortal shell. A slap on the cheek brought him back for a short moment. - Ouch… I’m gonna need you to… Just check my pulse - he asked quietly, not being able to open his eyes. The eyelids were too damn heavy for it. When Riley did what he asked for… The answer wasn’t pretty good. - I think I might be going into cardiac arrest. Can you… I need Adderall, the baggie’s in my sock. Just crash it up - if not, he might be in serious trouble. It wasn’t first time something like this happened but he was a bit scared anyway. Where the fuck was Ethan and why not having fun with him? He was probably fucking his damn girlfriend somewhere there. Jerome wouldn’t mind if they were fucking right next to him which they already did a few times, at least someone would be here to help him in the situation he got himself into. - Please just do it, no ambulance or shit - he didn’t have the strength to argue with the person who was with him and actually he didn’t care who it was. If he only was able to move his own hand, he would do it himself.

Riley Allen
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! LGBT+ Wychowała mnie matka UCZEŃ Mam ciężką nogę Kocham deszcz Mam swoje demony Walczę z depresją Po odwyku Sam naprawiam swój samochód Moja skóra to dzieło sztuki
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

At this moment Riley was glad that he and Seb came to the party and he found Jerome here. Who knows what would’ve happened if he didn’t. People at this school weren’t much help, especially when they had some beef with someone. They would probably let him die here or overdose rather than help.
He could see that what was happening with him wasn’t caused by weed or alcohol but something else, much worse and it broke Riley’s heart seeing his ex best friend this way. He fucked up their relationship and he wasn’t a Riley he was before but it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t care about Jerome.
He did as requested, placing fingers on Jerome’s pulse and he caught his lower lip between teeth. It was beating to fast. — What did you take Jerome? Can you hear me? Tell me what did you take otherwise you’re gonna fucking die here and I’m not allowing you before I kick your motherfucking ass. — He slapped his cheeks couple of times, taking out his phone to call Sebastian. He needed hell, getting Jerome out of here asap and he won’t be able to do alone. — What are you— — He furrowed his eyebrows, searching for what he asked him. — Are you crazy, dude? You’re taking this shit? — He raised his voice even though he didn’t want to. He was genuinely scared and when hr saw Jerome breathing heavier, he finally gave up and crashed the damn capsule. — Here… — He mumbled pulling Jerome up, careful not to drop the fucking thing on the floor. He wished he could.
Right when he sniffed the powder, Seb came inside the room and Riley threw him worried glance. — Help me taking him out of here, please. He just took some pill and I don’t know what to expect. Let’s get him out of here. — He squeezed his boyfriend’s hand before placing Jerome’s arm on his shoulder, lifting him up.
Jerome Hartley
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

He didn’t need saving. If he overdosed here, it wouldn’t be a big deal. At least not for him. He was ready to die. That was probably the reason why he was mixing up everything without a second thought. Ethan never said a word to him nor tried to stop him, no one understood one junkie like the other one. But they were just kids with problems. Problems that overwhelmed them to the point they stopped caring about their own lives, or at least Jerome stopped. He was doing all those things he’d promised to himself he would never do. And now he was disappointing everyone, himself included.
Yet, someone sent Riley here. Was it a divine providence or just a coincidence? Depending on what you believe in. Jerome believed that it was his karma as Allen annoyed him like no one else. If he was to die, of course fucking Riley Allen had to be here to guide him to the very gates of hell. - Yeah, man, whatever - he mumbled, not really understanding what Allen was talking to him. His pulse drastically slowed down to the point it was barely palpable. He didn’t even have enough strength to answer Riley's allegation. Was he taking it? Yeah, who randomly puts Adderall in such place if not addicted?
The moment he sniffed the damn shit, life came back to him within seconds. For a very short moment, even shorter than a second, he felt amazing. At the same time someone entered the bathroom.
- What the fuck is…? Riley are you taking drugs?! - he never heard Sebastian this concerned. Strange, guess not even him had always been chill. - Yah, take me where? I’m perfectly fine, see? - Jerome was still very dizzy but somehow he managed to stand on his own feet even if his skinny legs were shaking. - Thanks for help, Allen, but I don’t need a nanny. You, however, need to chill a little - he chuckled, everything coming back to normal. Or at least to his new normal.

Riley Allen
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

It creeped Riley out what could’ve happened if he didn’t get here on time, same as in the very close future when he was about to be hit with some kind of dejavu. What caused all these? He had a boyfriend who loved him, he had a father who also loved him, his mom as much as she was blinded by addiction also loved Jerome endlessly. Then why? He wished to know the answer but there was no chance Jerome would tell him, they weren’t friends anymore.. rather enemies.
Yet something broke inside Riley’s heart seeing him this way and he wondered if he wasn’t that fucking brainless to chase after Collins and his people, telling them bullshit about Jerome.. he wondered if he would’ve put himself into this shit too. Maybe it was his fault after all? Abandoning the only real friend he had here.
Riley had to stop breathing for a second, keeping it inside as he felt like crying any second now seeing Jerome sniffing this crushed shit. And even harder he had to hold himself from kicking it out his hands to stop him from taking it but if he did then Jerome would die here as he was barely breathing and Riley couldn’t feel his pulse because it was beating so damn low.
— No baby, I don’t. Look at me, I’m fine.. — He showed his face to Sebastian for him to check that Riley didn’t try anything and once he calmed down, he pointed at Jerome. — I’m chilled enough. — He mumbled, looking at Hartley from time to time when they were walking him outside and once making him sit on the small bench he took out his phone, moving to Seb. — We should call someone.. Do you think Nicholas will pick up from me? Maybe he could call Sawyer’s cousin and let him know what’s going on. He knows Jerome’s father.. — He looked at Seb with a worried expression before checking on Jerome just to realized he was nowhere to be seen. — Where is he? He couldn’t go anywhere far. Come babe, come we have to find him before he takes more of this shit. — At some point they split to search everywhere but it was as Jerome vanished and no one could tell where he was.
Tonight Riley couldn't sleep, thinking about Jerome if he were safe, alive and if he took anything else from the thing Riley gave him. Snuggling to his boyfriend’s body and listening to the sound of his beating heart he managed to fall asleep with his mind full of thoughts and worries.
Jerome Hartley

zakonczone.
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany