Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
Oh my gosh! Don't you know I'm a savage?

outfit

It was the first weekend since forever when Hazel finally had a night. She used to spend them at the club to make sure everything was fine and sometimes, when they were short on staff, she even prepared drinks for the guests. It was hard to say whether it was her dream job or not as she wasn’t fond of such places. On the contrary to her dearest flatmate who was willingly spending every weekend in clubs partying till the first rays of sun.
Hazel hated it. She couldn’t even stand the thought of someone else’s lips kissing Daisy’s, the thought of someone else touching her body but most of all she couldn’t stand the fucking thought that someone might’ve hurt her best friend. That’s why she always asked her to go to the parties with her other friends or invited her to the club she worked for because this way Hazel could’ve had an eye on her. Jealousy was an ugly disease but bearable. It was Daisy’s tears and sadness on her face that made Hazel’s blood boil.
On her day off she decided to do what no one else besides her was doing in the apartment - cleaning. She spent half of the day doing housework, the other on shopping and cooking. As much as she didn’t care if Daisy was actually helping (she could never be mad at her), Hazel was fucking angry when her stupid brother was lying on the couch, drinking some booze and watching TV instead of doing anything productive. She stopped asking him where the fuck he was going at nights a long time ago. It only led to arguments and tears and she was so tired of both of them. At least, being home alone in the evening when Daisy left for the party, she could take a relaxing bath. And after some small marathon of her favourite TV series, she fell asleep. But not for long.
It was almost dawn when she woke up, feeling someone crawling on her bed. At first she thought it was some kind of burglar or worse, her brother who messed up beds again, but she recognised Daisy’s giggle just the moment she collapsed on Hazel’s body. - You had a good night? - she asked softly, wrapping her arms around her friend as if it could protect her against all evil in this world.

Daisy Sohn
MARUDA NIEWINIĄTKO NIEŚMIAŁY Spłacam kredyt
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Once you choose Hope, everything is possible.

outfit

Another weekend, another hook up. This time it wasn’t at the hotel but at the club with she was more than sure that he was couple of years older than her which made everything better. They didn’t talk much, just something at the beginning but they weren’t there to talk but rather to use each other bodies for pleasure and part ways just like she was doing mostly every weekend.
It was better this way rather than giving her heart to another asshole because that’s how she portrayed boys now and because it didn’t take her long to fall in love with someone. Or maybe she already did but she wasn’t aware of that yet?
Hazel was her best friend and it didn’t cross her mind to think about her differently not because she wasn’t her type if she even had a type when she has never been with girl before. But rather than all these she was afraid to lose her. It didn’t stop her from teasing her when she was drunk. Poor Hazel had to trough this because of this blind ass girl.
Taking off her heels, she went to her room not as carefully as she planned, bumping on the closest chair and cursing loud out. Only after couple of second she realised what time it actually was and she sped up a bit. Taking off her clothes she went to take a quick shower before putting up some comfortable clothes which surely were much better than this tight dress she was wearing. Only after being satisfied with freshness of her body and nothing squeezed her she left her room, going straight to Hazel’s one without knocking. It was already late so it was pointless because she was most likely asleep and Daisy could go as careful as possible without waking up her friend. Little did she know she was already awake and also Daisy wasn’t as gentle as she planned.
She didn’t mean to fall this hard on Hazel’s body but she couldn’t stay still because of alcohol still boozing in her head and giggling she hugged her bestie even tighter, brushing with the tip of her nose on Hazel’s neck, smelling her lovely and sweet scent. — Mhm, did you? Sorry for coming so late. Did you miss me? Cause i missed you. — She mumbled into her skin, leaving single kiss on Hazel’s neck before snuggling to her even more.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Well, it was impossible to sleep soundly when her drunk best friend was making so much noise in the corridor. Hazel tried to ignore it and fall asleep again, and she almost succeeded. That is, until something fell on her. She wasn’t angry tho. How could she be? She cherished every moment she got to spend with Daisy, even knowing she would never be her choice. As long as she could be by her side, it was fine.
- Late? You mean early? - she giggled, caressing Daisy’s wet hair. She smelled so fresh and her shower gel got a really nice scent. Hazel couldn’t do anything about the fact that her heart started beating faster when she heard those words. Did she miss Daisy? Like crazy. Not to mention the rate her heart was beating after the soft kiss. Oh, another difficult night ahead. - Barely noticed you were go-Ouch! Of course I missed you, silly - she didn’t see the bite coming but she pinched her bestie’s side in response. - How much did you drink? You smell like you brought the whole bar home - well, maybe not that intense but she could tell Daisy was partying hard again. Hazel wrapped her legs around Daisy’s body and gave her a semi-threatening look (sadly whatever she did, she always got the softie vibe). - I’m not letting you go to any more parties. If you wanna have fun, young lady, have fun at home - she tried to imitate Daisy’s father's voice, the one he was using when he was trying to be serious. Seriousness didn’t last long, as she started laughing quickly after. - Thank God my brother’s gay, I wouldn’t stand you two having way too much fun home. Not that he’s your type, hope you have higher standards - making fun of her stupid brother was one of their favorite hobbies.

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

There was not a surprise that Daisy was bad at reading people’s feelings and she was bad at relationships in general. She only had one boyfriend before and hell it was such a disappointing experience. She thought that was true love yet it wasn’t and until today she was bitter over the fact she lost so many years loving someone like her ex. Not that she regretted all years with him, not at all because the beginning of it was really cool, she felt loved, truly loved. And later she never felt any difference and if she didn’t find out through people she would probably still be stuck in this shit. Which is why she was so blind at reading Hazel’s feelings, she didn’t see the looks she was giving her or the way she blushed right now when Daisy placed a small kiss on her neck. Well… not that she would considering it was dark as fuck here. Anyway, she was bad at reading not only Hazel’s feelings.. but also her own. Not paying attention to the way her heart was beating faster when Hazel smiled, or the way her sight landed on her best friend’s ass for too long. — What time is it exactly? — He mumbled, moaning a little bit in pleasure at how comfortable her friend’s body was only to pinch Hazel’s side at the ridiculous words. — One? Maybe a couple of more shots. It was really hot there, too much people honestly. — And she was glad she was already home. — Oh no, no, no you’re not allowed to talk like my da— are these shorts? — She changed subject completely, feeling warm skin of her friend’s legs on her waist. Confused, she placed her hand on it, caressing a bit. — What did i miss? — Daisy was moving her hand up and down, pinching her skin from time to time. — Well, he might’ve shitty behaviour but he’s as pretty as you are. — She laughed a little, getting up on her hands to look at her best friend in the moonlight getting through the window. — Nah, scratch that. You’re much prettier, the prettiest. — Giggling, she went back to her previous position. — But going back.. you’re not allowed to talk like my dad ever again, not even a little! — Laughing, she bit her neck lightly, kissing it right after. — Did you change your shower gel? You smell like a flower. — Daisy kissed Hazel’s neck again, this time leaving her lips longer there.
Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

If Daisy was bad at that, Hazel must’ve been terrible. She’s never been in a relationship and had barely any experience in dating. It’s not like she was bitter about it, maybe a little bit. More upset that she’ll probably be single till the rest of her days as the only person she was interested in was Daisy, and one, she will never tell her that, two, Daisy would never feel the same way about her, and three probably her mother was right that no one wanted her because she was ugly and fat. Well, someone had to stay single, right? Maybe she’ll adopt a cat in the future.
- Time for kicking your butt - she said pretending to be angry. If it was someone else, she would surely be. - Yeah, right - as if she would believe her. Hazel tried to convince Daisy so many times that partying isn’t the right way to drown one’s sorrows but she ain’t even once succeeded. Tequila was stronger than any words. - Huh? - a little too high pitch left her mouth when she felt Daisy’s cold fingers on her warm skin. Ahh fuck. - Uhm, little me time? I deserved it after cleaning our whole apartment. Plus it’s super hot tonight - at least complaining would keep her sane. But that’s also why Daisy was calling her no fun. She swallowed hard, trying not to interpret her bestie’s words in the wrong way. But being called the prettiest and the stare… It gave her chills and warmed her heart at the same time. She was so fucking weak for Daisy it was embarassing. - Oh, stop it. I know you have a crush on Olivander - she chuckled, trying to cover how she felt right now. But Daisy wouldn’t notice it anyways lol. - Ouch! - this time she pinched her bestie’s ass when she bit her again. She tried to think about something nasty when Daisy’s lips stayed on her neck as thinking about it would make her times even harder. Or wetter lmao. - Yeah, I bought one on sale. You know how much I like discounts - at least that was true. - Everything’s fine? You’re so clingy and sweet - she hoped no one hurt Daisy. Or that she hasn’t fallen for any stranger.

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Ukrywanie treści: włączone
Aby zobaczyć ukrytą treść, musisz odpisać w tym temacie.

Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hazel Chang
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Daisy Sohn
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Hazel chang

zakończone.
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany