Karty postaciRelacjeMessengerKalendarzeInstagram
a
Awatar użytkownika
what's coming is better than what is gone

It’s been a week since he moved into his new room and he had to admit that it was a very good decision, although he was very nervous at the beginning. The boys he lived with were each other’s complete opposites and he could only wonder how these two managed to remain dear friends for such a long time. Blossom was always smiley and bubbly, and Trigger (he quickly forgot the real name as that was how Blossom was calling their flatmate) never stopped ranting or throwing angry glances around. His girlfriend that visited them three times already was just the same, so maybe it was a match made in heaven (or rather hell). Taeyong was rarely leaving his room, either working on something or just chilling, not wanting to interrupt anyone. He quickly adjusted to one rule tho - all three of them had to eat breakfasts together and skipping them was impossible. Not that he wanted to but even if it would make Blossom too upset and that was the last thing he wanted to do. He reminded him of Elliot, one of his not so many friends here. He was also very smiley and positive but Elliot was rather shy, just like him, and Blossom was very open.
- Ready? - he asked, when his flatmate’s head popped up through the door. - Let’s go.
It was late November but the weather was really nice. They even managed to grab some ice creams on the way to the beach, after visiting all of Blossom's favorite spots. Taeyong didn’t say much, he let his flatmate talk all the time and explain what’s so nice about Miami and share memories and stories connected with different places. It was a very good way to get to know each other a little better. - Thanks for the tour. It was really nice to go out with you - he said when Blossom’s lips closed for 4 seconds. He stopped for a moment and looked at a view. The only beach he saw before was the one in Busan when his sister took him for the weekend after he resigned from the company. - Bitch is beautiful - but not as beautiful at home where he couldn’t go back. - What? I said it wrong again? - he always made this fucking mistake, these two words were too similar in pronunciation.

Blossom Lovett
ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKRYTY Chodzę spać, gdy inni wstają Wielbiciel koreańskiego jedzenia
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
turn up the volume, close your eyes and let the music take over your soul.

— Mrs. Smith? Mrs. Smiiith, Mrs— oh there you are. — He giggled, after almost walking into an elder lady, owner of the small cafe he was working at. — Hiii! Do you think I could leave earlier today? Remember I’ve told you about the new friend that lives with us now? Yeah, so he’s been living in Miami for a couple of years now but still I wanted to show him around. I bet he hasn't seen everything yet! And he seems like a very quiet and shy type of a guy, HE’S SUPER SWEET AND POLITE you would love him Mrs— — He looked at the lady with eyes wide open as she grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, smiling warmly at Blossom who’s surprised expression turned into tiny giggle. — Slowly sweetie, slowly. — She let his cheeks go as she ran her hand through his hair. He loved it, his mom used to do it to him when he was little. — So you want to leave earlier to show your new friend Miami, did i catch it right? — He nodded eagerly but remained quiet. — Of course you can go. But only if you bring this famous Yongie you keep talking for days now. Wanna see who made my Blossom this way. — He blushed a little, hiding his face behind his hands. — He’s just a friend, Mr Smith.
— Hello everyoneeee!! — Shouting after finally getting home after work with freshly baked chocolate croissants, he walked straight away to Taeyong’s room and seeing the doors a little bit open, he popped his head in there, smiling widely at Taeyong. — Aye, aye captain. Ready to go! — An uncontrolled excited noise escaped his mouth as he hugged Taeyong. — I’ve missed you and trigger all day. These are for you! My employer told me to deliver right into your hands. Plus she wants to hear the review coming from you, means you have to visit my workplace. — He laughed quietly, pulling him outside when he was ready to go.
— Here you can eat the best, absolutely the best apple pie. You’ll fall in love with it in a second… not even a second, half second! — He put his hoodie paw over his lips, giggling. — Oh my god, come! — He pulled Taeyong towards corn dog booth and ordering two, he handed one to Taeyong. — Enjoy Tyongie! — He took the first bite of his own one, making some noises at how good it tasted.
— Me too, you’re so fun to be around Yongie. I’m so happy you’re living with us, really. I hope you’ll stay for a long time. — He smiled sweetly, standing right next to Taeyong, enjoying the view just like his friend. Only to let out loud as fuck laugh after hearing Lim saying word beach wrong. Nodding, still hysterically laughing he wiped his cheeks as some tears escaped his eyes. — You’re so sweet. I’m sorry for laughing, I didn’t mean it. It’s just so many people are always having problems with these. Let me teach you, hm? — He smiled at him again, grabbing his hand into his own.
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Blossom’s voice was impossible to miss. Taeyong already got used to it, as well as waking up to the boy’s giggle that he set up as the alarm clock. Not that he needed one when his flatmate’s alarm was so loud that it could wake up the dead. At least Taeyong always woke up on time so he didn’t complain. - Trigger is out - he heard him slamming the front door an hour ago after he was talking angrily on the phone, probably with his lovely girlfriend. It was so weird that these two were loud as fuck and he himself was so quiet. - Oh? - he shouldn’t be that surprised, Blossom was bringing something from work every other day. He was sure that he’s gonna put on weight in no time. - Thank you. Leave me address and I will come - he said, smiling warmly. He mostly worked from home so if he finished something earlier, he had a lot of time for himself.
He was getting used to Blossom talking so much but he still struggled with catching everything. Not to mention responding cause whenever he was ready to comment upon something, Blossom was three topics away from it. But it didn’t seem to upset him that Taeyong was so quiet. Luckily. - You too - he said before taking the first bite of something he didn’t know the name for. But it tasted good so he gave Blossom a look of approval. Korean cuisine was still his favorite but he was slowly opening up to American one. - Very fun when I’m quiet - he said a little bitter but well, he would be more or less the same if they were speaking Korean so the language didn’t make much difference. - I like living with you too - he liked his father and his wife but living with guys his age was more fun. And he already experienced first movie night together which he really enjoyed.
Taeyong wasn’t surprised that Blossom started laughing. It wasn’t the first time and not the worst mistake he made. - It’s okay, everyone is laughing. It’s normal for me - he wasn’t sad, maybe embarrassed as usual. - It’s difficult words. Beach, bitch… I hear no difference - he sighed with annoyance. Even Chinese was much easier than English for him. - Teach me, please - he agreed, squeezing Blossom’s hand a little. He was still attending English course two times a week but he still wasn’t as fluent and confident as he would like to be.

Blossom Lovett
ZNAM 3 JĘZYKI SKRYTY Chodzę spać, gdy inni wstają Wielbiciel koreańskiego jedzenia
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Oh. Cruella called him? — He was openly calling her this way, smiling sweetly everytime he managed to piss her off. She wouldn’t do anything that’s for sure cause he always got Trigger on his side. And Blossom rarely was leaving his room whenever he heard her dumb voice. It was unusual for him to dislike someone because he was too friendly and too soft for that. But this girl, THIS GIRL was an exception as he absolutely hates her. She was making her friend even more triggered than he already was because of everything else around and he wished they would break up soon. Trigger deserved someone much better than this bitch.
— Enjoy.. and you too! — He giggled, bending a little to say it to his belly too. He loved making small surprises for his friends and even if he didn’t work he was always leaving just to bring something delicious to eat or drink. He had to spoil them a little. He himself wasn’t a good cook so it was better for everyone if he bought something rather than poisoned them. — Yeep, okay! — Answering enthusiastically, he smiled widely. Although he knew that his employer won’t let him live later and she’ll most likely tease him about Taeyong, he couldn’t wait for him to show up at his workplace. He was going to make sure to make him the best coffee he ever had.
After the boy took the first bite, he was looking at him with doe eyes, waiting for reaction and after getting it he smiled again, taking another bite of his own. Yet hearing the nonsense coming from Taeying’s mouth he stopped for a second, catching his cheeks in both hands. — You don’t have to be loud to be fun around, Taeyong. I like every part of Tyongie! — He hugged the taller boy tightly, smiling. — Really? — It was the first time someone really liked living with him. Most people were running away after some time because he was too much. It was making his heart beat a little faster knowing someone apart from trigger liked him.
— Nooooo, it shouldn’t be normal Tyongie. I’ll kick everyone from now on if they ever laugh at you. Starting from myself! — he kicked his own ankle, hissing at the small stinging pain. — Don’t worry, you’ll learn everything quickly. The best way is to talk with someone. I’ll help you with that. I was saying bitch for a long time when i was younger. Oh boy, the amount of times I got scolded. — He giggled, looking with a small smile at Taeyong for a little bit longer after he gave him a small squeeze. — We’re gonna start with an easy sentence. It’s called.. — He moved closer to Taeyong. —… catch me if you can! — Giggling, he kissed his cheek, taking a run towards the beach.
Taeyong Lim
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Taeyong furrowed his brows a little in confusion. - Cruella? Not Olivia? - maybe he mixed up the names? Taeyong noticed that Olivia and Blossom weren’t too fond of each other which was quite unusual. He thought Blossom liked everyone.
He smiled a little seeing how goofy was his flatmate. Even though Taeyong still felt a little uncertain with new people, he liked spending time with them. Especially with Blossom who was very sweet and helpful with everything. - Tomorrow? Or too soon? - his job allowed him to do everything at his own pace (of course the deadlines must’ve been met). He really liked art and drawing, on paper or tablet, was his second biggest hobby after dancing. No wonder he chose to do something with this after coming to the States. Dancing reminded him of his failure. It was just sad that his job was a little boring.
The walk with Blossom was a good idea. He got to know some really dope places and the food they tried was really tasty as for American cuisine. A look of surprise appeared on his face feeling Blossom’s hands squeezing his cheeks. - You’re just nice. People usually don’t think the same but that’s fine. I don’t need many friends to be happy - in fact, he never had a big pack of friends. Only when studying people got interested in him because he was a handsome foreigner but those were mostly girls hitting on him. - Why so surprised? - he asked, caressing Blossom’s back a little. - You are good person and good flatmate. I like you - he did, a lot. Maybe their personalities were opposites but somehow it worked this time.
- Hey, no kicking! - there was no need for that. He knew he sounded funny when speaking, and was still mixing up a lot, especially when nervous. - I know but I don’t talk much. In Korean too - he’s always been rather quiet and shy around people, didn’t expect it to change soon. Still, he nodded, accepting Blossom as his English teacher. - Huh? - what kind of game was it? He smiled before running after Blossom whom he caught near the ocean, grabbing him by the waist. - Got you! What’s the prize?

Blossom Lovett
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

Blossom giggled at the confusion on Taeyong’s face. — You didn’t mix anything. You know Cruella.. from 101 Dalmatians? Well let’s say she was a mean fucking bitch. — He smiled widely at the curses because it wasn’t very often people could hear Blossom saying bad words. Simply because he didn’t like it and it didn’t sound good coming out of the mouth of someone as talkative and happy as Blossom. So yeah. — Anyway, she has a similar vibe, you know? A big meanie. I don’t really like her, I don’t like the way she treats Trigger. She doesn’t like me either. If you ever see her and she says something bad to you please don’t listen, okay? It’s definitely not true. — Thinking about her was making him very angry and he truly madly, deeply hated having this negative energy in his body which is why he quickly shook his head to let that bitch go. And even better cause Taeyong agreed on going to his workplace, so soon even! — Tomorrow’s perfect! I have a morning shift, if you want you can come with me? My shifts are not that long so you could wait there and we could go back together? It’s very homey there so you could take your work with you? Promise not to disturb you… maybe two times, just to say hello. — Giggling, he looked at Taeyong with puppy eyes. He really enjoyed spending time with him and it was very hard for Blossom to separate ways to their rooms from Taeyong.
He genuinely hoped Taeyong enjoyed everything he showed him today and everything they ate too. Next time he will have to search for some korean cuisines around and take him there too. He would be probably so happy, to be closer to home. — I might be nice but I’m very serious right now. I really, really like you. You’re right tho, there’s no need to have many friends to feel loved. — He had only few people who cared about him and he cared about them as well. And he was happy to have them. — Because it means a lot to me. Thank you for liking me. — He hugged Taeyong tighter, closing his eyes for a little moment.
— Yes kicking! — He was still angry at himself for reacting like this. — I just want you to feel confident while talking because your English is really good and your accent is very much clear. When I talked with you for the first time I was really sure you were from here. We can type too, if that makes you feel better. — He smiled warmly before storming off towards the beach.
And oh the scream and giggle he let out of his mouth when Taeyong caught him was loud enough for people to turn heads at them. Still giggling, he turned his face a little to look at Taeyong, unconsciously putting his own hands on Taeyong’s. — What would you like as a prize?
Taeyong Lim
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

- The dogs? - when Blossom confirmed, he nodded as he watched it once with his sister when he was younger. His flatmate must’ve hated Olivia a lot if he cursed. It was the first time Taeyong actually heard him using such a word. - I don’t care what people say. Why is Trigger with her if she’s a bitch? - that was something he was curious about. Charlie was a nice guy, a little nervous, but nice. He deserves someone better. - Yeah, I can come with you, that’s not a problem. But I won’t disturb you there, right? - of course, he will buy something and sit there quietly but he didn’t want to disturb Blossom at work and he knew that his friend would probably want to talk to him all the time which could cause him problems at work.
Taeyong enjoyed their afternoon together very much. He never had enough time and will to wander around and check some nice places. It was much better doing it in company and Blossom was an amazing guide. - Thank you. I really, really like you too, Blossom - he smiled widely at him. Taeyong was slowly opening up with each passing day they lived together and felt more comfortable around them. - Yah, hajima! Stop thanking me - he giggled a little when he felt Blossom hugging him tighter. It was a really nice feeling being this close with someone. Taeyong believed he found a real friend here. - Ahh, no, no. We should talk. I mean, I should talk more. It’s good you talk this much because I can practice. Don’t go easy on me - he asked, smiling again. If he wanted to improve, he had to speak. But he appreciated everything that Blossom said.
He didn’t need any prize, actually. Just spending this day with Blossom was a prize itself. - Hmm… Another trip together? - he proposed, looking his friend in the eyes. They were very pretty. And not only them.

Blossom Lovett
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

— Yeah, the dogs! — He remembers loving this move when he was a kid and he always followed his parents everywhere telling them he would clean his room and walk them all alone if they let him have so many dogs. He loved animals so much. — You don’t have to care to get someone saying stupid stuff manipulate your mind. Because they’re together for a long time and Trigger is really stupid. I wanna whoop his head sometimes. — He made an angry expression. Everyone was telling him how bad she was yet he never listened to any of them. And seeing how badly she treated him was breaking not only Blossom but also Charlie’s heart. He wished he would open his eyes at least once.
— Noooo, of course not. My boss is literally an angel. Besides she never got angry at me, she knows how much I’m talking. — He giggled, hiding his mouth in his hands. She was mostly sending him to bake something instead of working with customers because he just couldn’t stop annoying them.
He smiled at Taeyong’s words, looking at him with the heart in his eyes. He really was exposing his feelings right now and it was a surprise that none of them noticed. Blossom because he didn’t know how it felt like and Taeyong? What was Taeyong’s reason? — I can’t! You’re amazing, unbelievably sweet and everything the best. — He was almost jumping of excitement while hugging Taeyong. — Okay!!! From now on we’re going to talk for hours, hooo-urs. I won’t go easy on you, mister Yongie Yong! — He smiled widely, looking at Taeyong.
And even wider hearing Taeyong’s words. — I would love to go with you again! Next tour.. korean restaurants! Catch me! — He jumped on Taeyong’s arms which caused them to fall on the sand. — Are you okay? — He checked his head worriedly but being tickled by Taeyong he laughed hard, realizing nothing happened to him. — I’m so—I’m sorry — Laughing hysterically he tried to catch a breath and take Taeyong’s hands to stop him but he just couldn’t stop moving as he had really bad and strong tickles. — Ple—please Tae-Taeyongie..
At some point they stopped when Blossom really couldn’t breathe anymore and going back home he caught Taeyong’s hand into his, smiling when he didn’t take his hand away. — I had a great time with you. Hope we can go and see the restaurants soon too! Have a goodnight Taeyongie, sleep well. And if you can’t sleep you can come sleep with me! — Quickly kissing his cheek he disappeared in his room, throwing himself on bed with the biggest smile on his face.
Taeyong Lim

zakończone.
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany