a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: he knows he's the only one. it's because of Monica, she sent him her stupid book. not really, I only met his crazy ex by accident but luckily for him, Elliot told me a bit about their relationship later. otherwise you'd visit me in prison
Jaemin Cullen
ROMANTYK PRACOHOLIK Mam mocną głowę Obroniłam/-em doktorat Często wyjeżdżam służbowo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
My thoughts are in the deep, they're so low everyone's gone I'm alone, it's a solo my life's on repeat, as if in slow-mo and the piano and minor key are with me

@petercollins
private message: Good. She made you dirt af 🤭 Woah woah, you don’t beat anyone!!
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: how could she know I'd fall for the new assistant. I don't but that scumbag deserve being beaten
Jaemin Cullen
ROMANTYK PRACOHOLIK Mam mocną głowę Obroniłam/-em doktorat Często wyjeżdżam służbowo
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
My thoughts are in the deep, they're so low everyone's gone I'm alone, it's a solo my life's on repeat, as if in slow-mo and the piano and minor key are with me

@petercollins
private message: true, you shocked everyone 😛 I don’t know what he did but if someone mad you this angry then damn
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: myself included 😛 yeah it says a lot. that's why I'm so overprotective when it comes to Elliot
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@petercollins
private message: lmao 😭 he’s got a best protector!
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: and so do you
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

william collinsinstastoryobserwuj
Obrazek
@w_collins 🥶
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@petercollins
private message: Having fun there? 🤭
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: never had better 😛
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@petercollins
private message: I’m glad you’re enjoying!!!
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
are you lost babygirl???

@w_collins
private message: how's your stay at mom's? we're gonna visit you two with Elliot on the Christmas day
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany