a
Awatar użytkownika
say you love me till the end of the world

@sarcastrophe
private message: yeah, a fucking addict. dude I'm sure if I texted 10 men now that I wanted to give them a blowjob, at least half of them would say yes. delete the fucking app before I'll become a bigger boomer than my dad
Jaemin Cullen
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! LGBT+ Wychowała mnie matka UCZEŃ Mam ciężką nogę Kocham deszcz Mam swoje demony Walczę z depresją Po odwyku Sam naprawiam swój samochód Moja skóra to dzieło sztuki
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika
bestie it’s time for you to be happy again

@wftvander
private message: look at my little baby :( I’ve got nothing to lose man so at least i can have some fun
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@sarcastrophe
private message: yah stop calling me a little baby, I'm more mature than you are, grandpa. nothing to lose? what if you catch something nasty? you never know where they put their dicks before. go and find yourself at least some sex friend if you don't want a relationship
Jaemin Cullen
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! LGBT+ Wychowała mnie matka UCZEŃ Mam ciężką nogę Kocham deszcz Mam swoje demony Walczę z depresją Po odwyku Sam naprawiam swój samochód Moja skóra to dzieło sztuki
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

@wftvander
private message: shut up i don’t care how mature you are, you’re still my 13 yo baby. Why are you questioning? What i’ve got to lose? My last 10 bucks? I’m well aware i can catch something. Do i care? Not really.
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@sarcastrophe
private message: lmao I'm taller than you, midget. look, I know how it is to have nothing to lose. it never ends well. don't do the same mistakes I did. if you don't care about yourself, at least care about your sister cause she's gonna be devastated if anything happens to you
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

@wftvander
private message: but you were tiny when i met you okay? I don’t know what they fed you with!! I’m thankful you’re trying to make me feel a little better but I’m serious Jerome, I’m living a little bit longer than you and nothing changed since I ran away from these people. I care about her but she would be better without me. End of story
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@sarcastrophe
private message: with a mixture of vegetables, adderall and heroin, list only gets longer. I'm not trying to make you feel better, I know life's shitty af when you're not white, straight and priviledged. I thought the same as you and I still have these thoughts that my family would be better without me. they wouldn't. and neither your sister. the harder it gets and the more you wanna give up, the more you have to push forward
@sarcastrophe
private message: and you have to meet me too cause I haven't seen you since forever and definitely not sober lmao
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

Olivander Chang 5minobserwuj
Obrazek
@wftvander help
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@sarcastrophe
replied to your stories: dude what's going on there
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

@wftvander
private message: he dead af lmao, poured like a bucket of vodka into himself
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

@sarcastrophe
private message: jfc wtf? what happened
Jaemin Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
a
Awatar użytkownika

@wftvander
private message: the biggest cockroach of his life happened
Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany