Awatar użytkownika
he smiled and all I could think was 'oh shit'

Kod: Zaznacz cały

[sms=IMIĘ]
[sms-tekst]
[wiad]WIADOMOŚĆ[/wiad]
[/sms-tekst]
[/sms]
PALACZ SEKSOHOLIK ryzykant ANTAGONISTA Mam swoje demony migrena rozsadza mi głowę
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
I caught myself smiling and then i realised i was thinking about you.

SeoSeo

Good evening Hayden. That’s okay, you’re not bothering me at all. I have a friend that’s looking for a housemate and she won’t charge a lot for renting a room but she’s currently out of Miami for a week. May I know first why are you not staying in your father’s house? And do you have somewhere to stay today’s night?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

Let’s say your father changed. It’s getting late and as you said you don’t know anyone in here. Do you remember my address? Yes, I’ll let you know.

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

seoseo

I insist. You can stay there until we figure something out with my friend. I’m currently out of town but I should be back in few hours. Let me know once you arrive there and tell the doorman to call me, I’ll tell him to let you in. I believe you’re not working, right?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

Yeah, I’m sure. No need to thank me. Once you get there, whatever you need like towels or anything should be in bathroom. I don’t think i have any spare clothes for guests so if you don't have anything with you take something from my bedroom closet and I’ll ask someone to clean your stuff tomorrow. Feel free to take anything to eat unless there’s nothing then let me know I’ll grab something on my way back. Good. Do you know how to make coffee?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

Far from it. Good, said friend of mine owns cafe, I’ll mention that you’ve worked in cafe before. Paris? Why would you come here from Paris?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

seoseo

I know you since you were a kid but answering your question no I’m not. Did you tell him about visiting?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

I don’t blame you, you were a kid very loud actually running all over offices. You gave your father’s secretary a very hard times. Is he like this for a long time?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

The only way to stop you was giving you a chocolate. I’ve never told them the secret tho, it was nice seeing them struggle. Do you want to mess with your daddy for being a dickhead? No, no it’s okay i’ll gladly listen more about your father. How old are you again?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

seoseo

Guilty as charged. Shame, thought we could have some fun making your old guys suffer. Just curious, do you like wine?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

Of course we do. You’re right, my apologies. You’re really a good kid, aren’t you?

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika

SeoSeo

A little bird told me you should ask his secretary if the dick she’s getting from your father is better than the one she gets at home. You know one of many of his secrets now, it’s up to you how you’re going to use it. Don’t worry, don’t want you to get into trouble as well. Will you excuse me for now? I’m quite busy but you sure let me know when you get to my address. I’ll see you soon 😉

Hayden Woods
mów mi/kontakt
autor
Zablokowany