a
Awatar użytkownika
At the end of the day hubby’s the person I want to come home to. He’s the person I want to tell how my day went. He’s the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with.

missing hubby hours: always open

JaeminJaemin

Of course you have probably the most duties, don’t overwork yourself okay? 🥺 Yeah, tops are like yeah do everything yourself and then they’re throwing tantrums because they weren’t involved so yeah better include him. WAIT what lmaooooo you said no multiple times? Queen 😭 I remember you being all 🤬 to him and look at you now, being in love raising two wonderful kids i’m so happy for you bitch!!!

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku TOP OF THE TOP - numer 10 na liście użytkowników z największą ilością postów na rok forum! We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Now or never Drama queen 2021 BOGATE CV PHONE ADDICTED INFLUENCER SPICE IT UP PALACZ Potrafię cały dzień chodzić w piżamie Śpię z przytulanką W moim łóżku dużo się dzieje Mam czarny humor Amator parszywych trunków Chodzę w bluzach mojego chłopaka Lubię zapach męskich perfum Poglądam życie celebrytów na instragramie MARUDA mam uśmiech hollywoodzkiej gwiazdy wolę czuć wiatr w grzywce Mam swoje demony #teamCocaCola SEKSOHOLIK UZALEŻNIONY/A OD TELEFONU Kawa najlepiej smakuje w łóżku NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART HOME SWEET HOME CZTERY ŁAPY GROUP CHAT Like a virgin
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
At the end of the day hubby’s the person I want to come home to. He’s the person I want to tell how my day went. He’s the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with.

missing hubby hours: always open

jaeminjaemin

I prefer to worry about all of you guys, you won’t convince me to do opposite. For real lmao, then they’ll be like “oh i did so good” yes, baby you did such a bottoms lmao. As a #1 Gayson antis I couldn’t hold myself but laugh a bit but still f in chat for him. Oh sweet cheeks, if you’re happy about it then nothing went wrong. You just found the one you needed, easy. Too bad you’ll have to wake up everyday seeing stupid face 😛

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku TOP OF THE TOP - numer 10 na liście użytkowników z największą ilością postów na rok forum! We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Now or never Drama queen 2021 BOGATE CV PHONE ADDICTED INFLUENCER SPICE IT UP PALACZ Potrafię cały dzień chodzić w piżamie Śpię z przytulanką W moim łóżku dużo się dzieje Mam czarny humor Amator parszywych trunków Chodzę w bluzach mojego chłopaka Lubię zapach męskich perfum Poglądam życie celebrytów na instragramie MARUDA mam uśmiech hollywoodzkiej gwiazdy wolę czuć wiatr w grzywce Mam swoje demony #teamCocaCola SEKSOHOLIK UZALEŻNIONY/A OD TELEFONU Kawa najlepiej smakuje w łóżku NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART HOME SWEET HOME CZTERY ŁAPY GROUP CHAT Like a virgin
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
there is that one bitch i love

daddy long dickdaddy long dick

Jerome ignoring me as usual. I feel like we’re making one step forward and two steps backward all the time. Did you had a nightmare? Want me to come with cuddles?

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Daddy long dickDaddy long dick

I have no clue, one day was okay and the other he started to ignore me. He’s barely home. I don’t wanna ground him because it won’t change anything between us but will make it worse. I’m totally fine, sweetheart nothing can get me duh. Then how about I will come pick you up and you’ll stay at mine? I’m always there for them but I want to be there for you too. Get yourself ready baby😚

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

I haven’t but I think I’ll first talk with Alex or Jaemin to ask if Sawyer told them anything. You’re the sweetest baby. It’s me keeping eyes on you this time you’re currently on holiday break. I love you much more.

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Yeah i have to text him asap. Any idea where’s Lee’s concert right now? Holiday from worrying, I have when you worry about me about anything! Why are you so sweet today, I love it! I’m gonna kiss the hell out of you when we meet.

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Yeah. It doesn’t work like that but we can try to stop it from happening so often. Can’t wait to kiss you too, baby

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Agree! Don’t rush baby, let me know when you’re ready.

video 0:15 this little one heard you’re coming 😂

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

You know i could wait for you even goddamn 100 years.

There she goes, stealing my fiancé

Oh come on.. i use them.. sometimes

❤️

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Damn not romantic at all. Heart been so broken.

She really is adorable. How about we take her shopping tomorrow? No spoiling tho!

Not as sweet as you.

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

I didn’t. What is it about, babe?

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

Now you said that, I really haven’t seen it for a while. I’m gonna text him now but i have a feeling that he’ll lie to me. I don’t want to think this way but he’s not leaving me a choice. I can just hope he’ll finally talk with me.

Ramsay McKay
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
Zablokowany