a
Awatar użytkownika
At the end of the day hubby’s the person I want to come home to. He’s the person I want to tell how my day went. He’s the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with.

missing hubby hours: always open

bella swanbella swan

why? i knew that word way before!!!

oh yes ☺️☺️ Wanna have shameless sex tonight? Lots of shouting and screaming.. but after i grt my panties back lmao

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku TOP OF THE TOP - numer 10 na liście użytkowników z największą ilością postów na rok forum! We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Now or never Drama queen 2021 BOGATE CV PHONE ADDICTED INFLUENCER SPICE IT UP PALACZ Potrafię cały dzień chodzić w piżamie Śpię z przytulanką W moim łóżku dużo się dzieje Mam czarny humor Amator parszywych trunków Chodzę w bluzach mojego chłopaka Lubię zapach męskich perfum Poglądam życie celebrytów na instragramie MARUDA mam uśmiech hollywoodzkiej gwiazdy wolę czuć wiatr w grzywce Mam swoje demony #teamCocaCola SEKSOHOLIK UZALEŻNIONY/A OD TELEFONU Kawa najlepiej smakuje w łóżku NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART HOME SWEET HOME CZTERY ŁAPY GROUP CHAT Like a virgin
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
At the end of the day hubby’s the person I want to come home to. He’s the person I want to tell how my day went. He’s the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with.

missing hubby hours: always open

bella swanbella swan

i’m not using it often blyat 😤

Right!! I’ll text him asap and you tell Sawyer to ask Jerome for a sleepover too! He’s my baby too even though he doesn’t show kt i know he secretly likes being spoiled!!! And then let’s have sex lots of sex, especially next to the balcony. You’re the bestest hubby ever I can’t believe you’re so dkagsoebdndb 🥰🥰🥰

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny! Przeżyłem koniec świata w styczniu 2021 roku TOP OF THE TOP - numer 10 na liście użytkowników z największą ilością postów na rok forum! We are superhuman - za rozegranie wyzwania z "Challenge me!" Hope Valley ma głos! Now or never Drama queen 2021 BOGATE CV PHONE ADDICTED INFLUENCER SPICE IT UP PALACZ Potrafię cały dzień chodzić w piżamie Śpię z przytulanką W moim łóżku dużo się dzieje Mam czarny humor Amator parszywych trunków Chodzę w bluzach mojego chłopaka Lubię zapach męskich perfum Poglądam życie celebrytów na instragramie MARUDA mam uśmiech hollywoodzkiej gwiazdy wolę czuć wiatr w grzywce Mam swoje demony #teamCocaCola SEKSOHOLIK UZALEŻNIONY/A OD TELEFONU Kawa najlepiej smakuje w łóżku NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART HOME SWEET HOME CZTERY ŁAPY GROUP CHAT Like a virgin
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

SawyerSawyer

Okay!! Oh I wanted to buy something for Jerome and i didn’t need them anymore cause I’m not listening to that band for a long tome already. Why? Something happened???

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.

SawyerSawyer

I don’t want to ask for money because I don’t like asking for such stuff. I had some from when Inwas working at Jaemin’s but I needed to add a little more. And working on the weekends donmt sound really bad. Stopppp, I don’t really need money and you and Jaemin need it a lot!!

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

SawyerSawyer

Do whatever you want and then I’m grounded for no reason 🙄 Lex I know you and your family is rich but it doesn’t mean I want to be spoiled with your own money. You’re already giving me everything i want 🥺

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

SawyerSawyer

Because you hated my guts!!! I still have problems with behaving sometimes but I’m trying to do better!! I already know what I want to do with it but I won’t say a thing so don’t even ask! That’s a nice feeling, thanks for everything 🥰 Okay! I have to go or i won’t catch a bus!!

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.

NocholasNocholas

Obrazek
Bitch what you laughing at?!

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika
You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.

NicholasNicholas

lmao you’re so stupid be thankful you’re handsome now otherwise you wouldn’t be married shsbsbd

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
1 ANNIVERSARY - dla każdego, z okazji roku aktywności forum! YOU ARE MY LOVE - dla każdego, z okazji Walentynek! MEOW MEOW - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Kota! ICE BEAR - dla każdego, z okazji Dnia Niedźwiedzia Polarnego! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Prima Aprilis! WIOSNA, CIEPLEJSZY WIEJE WIATR - dla wszystkich z okazji Pierwszego Dnia Wiosny!
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

NicholasNicholas

bold of you to say that when your nose is small 🤔 poor guy Jaemin

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

NicholasNicholas

Oh cmon why do you have to remind me this night man????

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

SawyerSawyer

Say yes please 🥺

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
a
Awatar użytkownika

NicholasNicholas

Well, gonna send your embarrassing pics to Jaemin bye

Alexander Cullen
Obrazek
mów mi/kontakt
bitter peach
Zablokowany