a
Awatar użytkownika
I fall in love with you more times in a day than my heart beats.

ElliotElliot

No i don’t😛

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
autor
a
Awatar użytkownika
Asleep or awake, I dream of you all the same.

JayJay

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 isn’t it the love of my life looking so handsome in the morning? Morning to you too, I love you too baby. Where are you going?

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

of course i’m whipped man!!! no you’re don’t argue with me young man! Oh true, she’s been too much lately lmao but i can’t blame her. Oh i’ve got something for you by the way

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

I’m far from being grandma baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ahhh, understandable told you i’m gonna steal her heart, but she’s coming here too sometimes and she's always asking if you’re having enough sleep if you’re eating good, she loves you baby. You’ll see at home ☺️

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

Need to actually see later if you’re right 🤭 Cause you’re her youngest son, baby. You’ll see! What smoothie do you want today baby?

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

I know baby, but i promised you Japan one day and once you’ve get better I’m gonna take you there, far away from your mom. Ohhhh, it’s gonna be Jay’s special ☺️

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

jayjay

I promised Japan it’s going to be japan! I can't imagine any other place!!!! OH COME ON 😭

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

Japan, with you 🤭 But the second on is probably Canada, haven’t been there for such a long time. I’ll succeed at something one day 😅

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

In 2 hours, why?

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

Excuse me? My shift finished just now. I’ll be there asap and they better leave before i get there, very fucking angry.

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

jayjay

Baby, i’m not afraid someone or something will try to separate us because i won’t let shit take you away from me. I’ve almost lost you because of my stupidity, not gonna happen again. I’m just gonna tell them very nicely they can get the fuck out back to ny. I won’t get sick sweets, don’t worry

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
a
Awatar użytkownika

JayJay

Okay, but don’t give me those sweet eyes to stop me from kicking them out, alright? Love you more, don’t let them talk bad about you. And don’t stop peepee from pissing on them. Although peepee might not be the only one doing it.

Alexander Cullen
mów mi/kontakt
ja
Zablokowany